yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SOB from an outsider's perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaohmones View Post
    So further testing of this sort is still on the cards.
    Great, I'm looking forward to your reports.

The overwhelming desire to hurt him was just something I felt... I can't quite explain it but it was an instant dislike but somehow more than just a dislike. It certainly explains the aggressive behaviour I get from other guys when running 3 or 4 sprays of SOB for the fun of it.
    Would you say it was purely based on some sort of primitive instinct?

Depends on your climate I suppose... Warmer climates allow for the oil to sufficiently diffuse but in the UK, unless it's summer, sprays are the way to go in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
      Now this testing of yours makes me wonder what really went on inside their heads. Do tell us about your night with SOB, Ascend and Bliss, sounds like a good story
      F*ck, we do need a popcorn smiley.
      Yes, tell us about that night *puts some beer into the fridge to be prepared for a good story*

Comment

Phaethon I actually also looked through the smiley menu last night for a popcorn smiley - we really need one with all the wild phero adventure stories here
        Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 08-25-2019, 09:51 AM.
        Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
        Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
        A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

The pxs version of the old AD classic "Instant Arschloch"

I had a solid laugh on this one
          Great...still have tears in my eyes...

Comment

• Suaviter in modo
            Suaviter in modo commented
            Editing a comment
            The story goes they ended up OD:ing on it themselves
            No amount of hydrogen peroxide will help now I'm afraid :/
            Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 08-26-2019, 01:44 PM.

Ohh yeah.. we definitely need more smileys here. We would need a "cried with laughter" smiley as well.
          Who is responsible for implementing smileys by the way??

Comment

Good question, ask KateD, she might know
            Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
              Ohh yeah.. we definitely need more smileys here. We would need a "cried with laughter" smiley as well.
              Who is responsible for implementing smileys by the way??
              We offed him for failure to implement smileys

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

bill hader popcorn GIF

What we lack in Smileys we certainly can make up for with Gifs

Comment

Never gif up

Comment

YEEEEEEESSSSS...........here it is!! The "cried with laughter" smiley is here!!!!
                    As well as some others!
                    Thanks SteveO, you've heard out prayers

You rock!!!

Hmm.. could we need a "praying smiley" as well? ..ouch!!!!
                    Okay, I shut up now

Comment

This one is probably underestimated. I like the sawing technique and wearyness. Looks like this violinist needs a cold shower OrcaWhale - or a spritz of neno
                      Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 08-27-2019, 04:36 PM.

Comment

...which I have now tested - journal coming up

Comment

This violin playing ghost looking smiley reminds me somehow to the Dia de Muertos

Comment

True Phaethon! Or a childs depiction of a violin concert. "Can we go home when the man has sawed through the guitar?"

Comment

"Can we go home when the man has sawed through the guitar?"

No matter what language you speak, this one is present in every language I think

Comment

Phaethon I guess vi ol indicate that kind of emotions at that age
                                At least that's my personal string theory

Comment

So Phaethon any updates on the SOB/I.A.? Have you tried it yet?

Comment

Or is it brewing along with the Api?

Comment

You'll go into overdrive when they both have matured

Comment

So Phaethon any updates on the SOB/I.A.? Have you tried it yet?
                                        No not yet, I'm currently testing the APi oil for another week and afterwards I will test the APi-Spray for about one week to compare both variants.

But SOB is next on my list to test

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X