yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What beginner product do you recommend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ascend and Bliss, Flirt are all great choices!
    : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Originally posted by Harrisalexis90 View Post
      Cohesion + evolve is great.
      Ascend I did not like at all. Mostly smell
      thanks! I am new to the forum as well, but this sound like a good place to start. Thanks again!

Comment

oh, and HI to all, I'm Johnny

Comment

Originally posted by johnbent View Post
          oh, and HI to all, I'm Johnny
          Welcome to the forum!
          Cheers,

OrcaWhale

killer whale swimming GIF

Comment

I think I may have to order some Taboo soon in the Aqua Di Gio scent. If I have one product in FXS and spray Aqua Di Gio would the scents conflict? Let me know if anyone has tried this.
            Cheers,

OrcaWhale

killer whale swimming GIF

Comment

No, they are compatible, both crisp and fresh - they go well together. I'm wearing both right now and they blend well.
              Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
              Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
              A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

The ADG is to me a little bit more prominent and lingers on a little longer, while the FXS is extremely discreet and subtle. That said ADG is in no way strong or heavy compared to other scents(on the contrary), it's just that FXS is so light and crisp.
                Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X