yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What beginner product do you recommend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What beginner product do you recommend?

What would you guys recommend is a good product to ease into pheromones for someone who has had no experience with them and what samples do you think I should request to go along with it? I'm looking for more of a social blend so I've been looking at Cohesion to start off as it seems to be quite simple to use and hits may be more obvious. Also, what cover scent do you think is best to select? I'm looking forward to see what you guys recommend!
    Cheers,

OrcaWhale

killer whale swimming GIF

Welcome to the forum OrcaWhale! Which are your goals? In which situations do you want to use the products and what do you want them to do for you? Attraction, bonding, mood boosting, respect, various self effects... There are many areas of use.
    Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 08-17-2019, 07:10 PM.
    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

I prefer the cover scent FXS myself; it is fresh and crisp, considered neutral, and is the most popular scent, so I'm told. What kind of scent are you looking for? Which cologne or after shave do you normally use or like? You can ask for a scent sample pack as a sample when you order if you want to know the cover scents before making up your mind.
      Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 08-17-2019, 07:09 PM.
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

Whatever you do start off slow. I just got my order yesterday and over-applied. I was so out of it that I had to sleep of an extreme exhaustion I was feeling. I don't have cohesion but it's on my list. Right now I am wearing inbetween and feeling pretty chill. I'm far far far from experienced though.
        Full Bottles: Sexy Confidence, Fantasy, Psel, Desire Me, In-between
        Samples: Babe, Goddess

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
          Welcome to the forum OrcaWhale! Which are your goals? In which situations do you want to use the products and what do you want them to do for you? Attraction, bonding, mood boosting, respect, various self effects... There are many areas of use.
          Thanks for the welcome! I think that right now my goals are just to test the waters and see what kind of reactions I will get from people around me. So, the reason I considered cohesion is that it seems like something appropriate to wear in most casual situations (like I'm not going clubbing or on dates) so for right now at least mostly testing out to see how the products are in a social setting. However, I am considering requesting a sample of maybe Xist just to see if the effects are really as potent as people have claimed it to be.
          Cheers,

OrcaWhale

Comment

I prefer the cover scent FXS myself; it is fresh and crisp, considered neutral, and is the most popular scent, so I'm told. What kind of scent are you looking for? Which cologne or after shave do you normally use or like? You can ask for a scent sample pack as a sample when you order if you want to know the cover scents before making up your mind.
            I think I'm looking for a fresh kind of scent that isn't too overpowering but strong enough to cover the scent of some mones. I've heard great things about Sultans' Oud but I've also heard it can be a bit strong which may be useful in covering up the smell of certain chemicals. I think I may try FXS since it seems to be a good place to begin and quite neutral.
            Cheers,

OrcaWhale

Comment

Originally posted by CariBella View Post
              Whatever you do start off slow. I just got my order yesterday and over-applied. I was so out of it that I had to sleep of an extreme exhaustion I was feeling. I don't have cohesion but it's on my list. Right now I am wearing inbetween and feeling pretty chill. I'm far far far from experienced though.
              Thanks for the tip! I've heard to just start off with maybe one spray at first and then go on and off. Let me know how the rest of your experience goes!
              Cheers,

OrcaWhale

Comment

I would recommend going unscented if you have any favorite colognes of your own. In light doses, the scent of socials is pretty light and fades in about 20 minutes.

A lot of people mean a lot of different things when they say social. Usually, men want something to be social with girls. You may just want a little social grease though that works with both sexes. Some men work in a male-dominated environment and want something that helps with other guys.

The pure socials work well with both sexes and have green labels, they are not hard hitters and not the best for beginners but the more I have used pheromones, the more I have appreciated the subtle ones because I can wear them often without wearing out the people I see over and over. The hard-hitters I have found to be the most fun but now I reserve them for when I will be around people I don't see as often. Its a bit like clothes, at a party you can wear something flashy but day to day you might be a blue jean guy. I am.

That all said, you asked for a social. My favorite Social is API but that is expensive oil. Another that is social and unisex is bliss. A lot of people really like it. Many describe it as chill. Another one that is somewhat similar is VIBE. Another unisex product to consider is called love boat. They have it listed as playful, for me, it's just friendly. Bliss with samples of Vibe and love boat might be a good slow start based on my VERY limited understanding of your goals and situations. Take a look at these and see if you think I went in the right direction.

Comment

• Muestereate
                  Muestereate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I rechecked label colors, that green thing is wrong. More playfuls are green. I use a lot with turquoise labels, A bit of status, not too much feels nice in social situations for me.

• Muestereate
                  Muestereate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  the colored labels are new and I haven't got them pegged yet.

• OrcaWhale
                  OrcaWhale commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for all the info! Since I am normally quite a social person I may go for cohesion and request a sample of xist and ascend since hits would be more obvious with those products.

I think xs193/boyfriend is a great calm social around both sexes despite the name. If you're thinking more pure mood boost, then bliss is a great option. Cohesion isn't a bad choice, albeit IMHO it's more useful around women than men.

Comment

I've been trying crush in place of cohesion. goes fine with guys. I haven't decided which A1 product I like the most though you've put up some great posts about Cohesion Devin1Neil. Now that I've tried crush I need to buy some more cohesion and retry.

I'm leaning Towards cohesion because of the girls want to be closer. I got other stuff that works better with guys than Crush. I attracted a good amount of girls with it but they stayed around 5 feet. Cohesion is 2 or 3. What's not to like about that on most nights.

I have also been wearing a Brute or API when I wear Crush. that may be a factor in the distance too.

Comment

• eroque
                    eroque commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Definitly that wearing brute or api influence the reactions from girls and your experience. i believe brute has copulins, its similar to sob and api also has enone which crush has, could be OD.

Comment

On cover scents:

Here's a quick reference for all the new guys researching the forum on what the scents smell like. Attached is also the link to PXS's FAQ as well. cheers

Comment

Cheers,

OrcaWhale

Comment

Sounds like a good start there OrcaWhale! Happy testing!

Comment

Sounds like a good start there OrcaWhale! Happy testing!
                          Thanks a lot! I'm getting them in the FXS scent since you recommended it to me, I may have to start a journal later on.
                          Cheers,

OrcaWhale

Comment

Looking forward to that OrcaWhale!

Comment

helloooo, regarding your goal , u could try vibe, flirt, approach confidence, mascot, odyssey. they are quite social in their own way but with some differences.

Comment

Cohesion + evolve is great.
                                Ascend I did not like at all. Mostly smell

Comment

You should get the Ascend without cops Harrisalexis, I always do that. For me the smell is too strong for work.

Comment

Welcome to the forum by the way!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X