yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Why aren't more guys using APi as their signature pheromone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I add a least one drop to any mix all the time, or half a spray if the non oil one is applied. Creates the perfect starting point to steer in any direction.
    : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Sounds like a good idea; it's very versatile at that dose.
      Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
      A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        "I admit, I am biased. That stuff is GOLD.
        I don't understand why that isn't more men's go-to than anything else? I mean APi as the base and add on a bit of Ascend or NA or whatever...but why aren't you guys wearing APi, like, all the time as your signature?"
        Update:
        Thank to NuTrix APi meanwhile is my daily go-to. I already used three bottles and the next two bottles are ordered. As soon as EU-Hub is restocked I will order some more bottles of this precious juice

NuTrix you are sooo right, that stuff is GOLD!!
        Whether it is the oil itself or my self made spray - I simply LOVE IT

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          Yay! Happy to read this!
          Love the spray idea, but for me the oil is more incognito
          APi is SO smooth! Glad you're loving it

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        Love the spray idea, but for me the oil is more incognito
        The oil is excellent but for the cold days in fall the spray is the better choice for me.
        In case I want an unscented (incognito) spray I simply mix ethanol alc. with 3% Dexpanthenol (skin friendly base mix ).
        This base mix can be mixed with up to 40% APi (or any other oil), voila unscented APi spray

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          couple clueless reviews years ago. i think we finally got it going in the right direction
          Hope so. It is a marvellous blend.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

havent tried it. prefer something lighter on the erone.i love happy and relaxing social mones more

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              APi is NOT aggressive. Status but approachable. Great camaraderie, like the happy social you say you like

I want some male mones now

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
            The oil is excellent but for the cold days in fall the spray is the better choice for me.
            In case I want an unscented (incognito) spray I simply mix ethanol alc. with 3% Dexpanthenol (skin friendly base mix ).
            This base mix can be mixed with up to 40% APi (or any other oil), voila unscented APi spray
            It seems to be the common wisdom that oils are better in warmer weather, sprays are better in cold. It was Steve's version of A314 in its better years. I still have some Rev32 I'll have to try side by side.
            XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X