yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Why aren't more guys using APi as their signature pheromone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The two are quite different, I still have half a bottle of A314 left from 2010 and it is nothing like Api, more grave and dominant and not as smooth and shiny. So, good choice there I'd say Phaethon, nice to have both but if I had to choose I'd choose Api. Used to combine Instant Gentleman and one drop of A314 but Api/Ascend is smoother.
    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Better to have people greet you with a smile, laughing at your jokes and seeking your approval than having them look down and being quiet in your company.
      Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 08-21-2019, 02:45 PM.
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
        A314....much more grave and dominant and not as smooth and shiny.
        Yup, that's exactly what scared me away from buying A314 back in 2009, it was to rough and dominant for me.
        It's not the way I was in the past and it's not the way I want to be/come over in the future that's why I think APi would suite me well.

Used to combine Instant Gentleman and one drop of A314 but Api/Ascend is smoother.
        Does it mean you already combined Instant Gentleman with APi? Did I understand this right?
        Or do you just mean APi is smoother compared to A314?

Comment

Better to have people greet you with a smile, laughing at your jokes and seeking your approval than having them looking down and being quiet in your company.
          I fully agree on this statement.

Comment

Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 08-21-2019, 03:36 PM.

Comment

You want people to like and respect you after you have left the room as well.

Comment

That is great information, much appreciated
                Well the ACE-Pack is on my wish list anyway and I still have more than a half bottle of Instant Gentleman. At what dosage did you use the IG/APi and Ascend/APi combo?
                Did you combine APi with any other mones from the AD Instant line? I have some IO and IH shelved as well.

You want people to like and respect you after you have left the room as well.
                That's exactly my way of thinking.

Comment

Comment

...great when you want people to tell you things...
                    Yes and I like to see that face after they spilled the beans and realized what they just said

And sometimes i used to throw in some IO, made some of my colleagues unable to concentrate on their work, they
                    were just telling inappropriate jokes and laughing all the time I still throw in a touch of IS once in a while.
                    I liked to combine IG with IH and IO and especially when alcohol was involved it often was like a NSA/CIA truth serum
                    I would never sell my Androtics mones because they work so well with my body chemistry. Unfortunately I don't have IS, when I came back to Pherotalk some people already had issues with Androtics and I decided not to waste my money.

I can second that concentration suffers when IO is used in office environment, no good when you need to be productive and get some work done.

Comment

Comment

Now that you mentioned Spaceland, I still have a togo of Spaceland in my stash which I never used. Meanwhile half of the alcohol evaporated and it must be powerful stuff now. I will give it a try when I have the possibility and see if it still works

Do you mean Glace from Alpha Dreams?
                        SOB is definitely on my wish list!

Comment

SOB is one of the few that seems to wake up the sexuality of older women. I have paired it with several mones that worked well. The perfect combo is out there. I'd get it unscented. Cover scents from the eras when they were sexually active may be important too. They are a tough nut to crack.

Comment

Yes do that and report back! Glace from Alpha Dreams yes, like a mix between IO and IS. I still have a togo of IJ, not my sig really but good for having a few laughs with your friends, who perceive you as positively rakish and immoral

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                              SOB is one of the few that seems to wake up the sexuality of older women. I have paired it with several mones that worked well. The perfect combo is out there. I'd get it unscented. Cover scents from the eras when they were sexually active may be important too. They are a tough nut to crack.
                              I will definitely get SOB unscented like I get all of my mones. I have a lot of concentrated fragrance oils to scent my mones with and one of them is Fahrenheit. Fahrenheit was released in 1988 and was for about a decade a winner with the ladies, well at least in the area where i live. I still like it and so some the ladies do.

Comment

• Muestereate
                                Muestereate commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I use Fahrenheit myself. I have had better luck with Aqua di Gio in this particular example. Fahrenheit is great but I'ver had better reactions with this age group with citruses.

Glace from Alpha Dreams yes, like a mix between IO and IS.
                              Good to know
                              I've already put that one on my shopping list for the next time I order from AromaFero.

good for having a few laughs with your friends, who perceive you as positively rakish and immoral

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

Good to know
                                I've already put that one on my shopping list for the next time I order from AromaFero.

They are having a bit of trouble getting AD products in currently, it's worth sending them an email before you purchase to check. They said they should have some stock in within a couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Feby View Post

They are having a bit of trouble getting AD products in currently, it's worth sending them an email before you purchase to check. They said they should have some stock in within a couple of weeks.
                                  Hi Feby,
                                  thanks for the Information. I will drop Paulius a line asking him before I purchase.
                                  By the way, welcome to the forum. Would be nice if you could introduce yourself in the New Members area.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                    I use Fahrenheit myself. I have had better luck with Aqua di Gio in this particular example. Fahrenheit is great but I'ver had better reactions with this age group with citruses.
                                    The issue here where I live is that every second or third male uses this scent. Than I rather stick to Silver Mountain Water or Aventus because this are rather seldom fragrances here. I get a lot of compliments on Aventus.

Comment

Did you get your Glace from AromaFero? I heard Alpha Dream currently is having serious problems.

Comment

Did you get your Glace from AromaFero? I heard Alpha Dream currently is having serious problems.
                                        No, unfortunately only the gay blend is on stock. All the other blends are still out of stock, for a long time meanwhile

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X