yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Get in on discounts and other cool valuable stuff

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get in on discounts and other cool valuable stuff

On occasion I send out a newsletter from the store which might include insights to dating, life, health, finances and yep, even pheromone usage. There's a lot of good value in there and I might suggest you sign up to take advantage. It's a double opt in system and you can either do it right from the shopping cart or from signing up to my newsletter page itself. If you include your birthday (totally optional) I have plans to send out a Happy Birthday message with something special for you.

I'll be sending out the latest installment soon and you can sign up here: XS NEWSLETTER

I promise never to spam you and will always keep your information private. I'm so serious about the whole privacy thing there's something you might be interested in. Did you know that when you pay by credit card, I never see your card information? I think I might be the only store that does this, but I have an arrangement with the card processor that they only send me the information required to complete the transaction. All your actual banking data is kept completely confidential by the bank so even in case of a hack attack they would never get your credit card data. I am really serious about being secure and ensuring the worthiness of the trust you have put in me and XS. Personally I think all online business should follow suit as really there is no need for me to have that information. It might be a little more work to gather that information from someone if they call in an order, but at the end of the day I know your information is secure. Sleep easy my friends

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Definitely sign up for this people and pay attention LOL. I am now going to have all my pheromonexs emails flagged for importance to notify me when they arrive. I went to put in my order a few weeks back and did a quick search in my email to find out what scents I had used the last time and that's when I noticed I missed a 20% discount by a single day. DOH! Not to mention the email had some insightful information on Omega 3 and Vitamin D in it. Live and learn.

Comment

I am glad i signed up for steve's newsletter. There are soo many goodies coming from his newsletters. Guys sign up fast. Thanks steve for your generous and sharing spirit

Comment

A newsletter is being prepared for release for tomorrow morning. There's a rumor that it will include my biggest sale yet. Since I'm writing it and decide the discount if I can do one, its also me spreading this delicious rumor
        SteveO Test Account. Please disregard any crazy ramblings.
        Counting to 1000007
        Did the chicken really cross the road or does that what they want you to think so they can plot your demise?
        Chickens are watching
        ahdkdkdklsajdkk dkdkkdlaklljadjld lsdkdjhhdka kdkdjhkahjksd kkdjdjjskkaahhdkd kkdkdhajkand llsdjdjhdbsa

Comment

you're evil. and I just submitted another order for Xist. Oh, btw Steve. I left you a VM. I'll keep my phone on me if you get time tomorrow.

Comment

My phones been acting up. I'll call you tomorrow for sure

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Originally posted by thegentleman View Post
              Definitely sign up for this people and pay attention LOL. I am now going to have all my pheromonexs emails flagged for importance to notify me when they arrive. I went to put in my order a few weeks back and did a quick search in my email to find out what scents I had used the last time and that's when I noticed I missed a 20% discount by a single day. DOH! Not to mention the email had some insightful information on Omega 3 and Vitamin D in it. Live and learn.
              Totally Agree
              I purchased The Skinny on Omega-3 and Vitamin D last month which unfortunately I have not had the chance to read as yet.

Then proceeded to place my next order of mones. Was feeling pretty happy with myself until I realized that I didn't apply the discount code given in the newsletter when I placed the order

Now Steve is teasing us with rumours of more offers

Current Stash
              -------------
              PheromoneXS - Ascend (Oil & spray), Cohesion (Oil & spray), Evolve (Oil & spray), Domination (Oil),SOB, Exotica, Connections, Vibe, Flirt, Bliss, Player, Odyssey, Xist, XS100
              Androtics - IS, IG, IH, IO, IJ, A314, Ammo, Summer Ammo, TUTH, TAA, TAC, TAL, P74, P75, P83, MX130, MX131,MX444, MX446, MX447, MX448, MX449, MX450
              AD - LIIK, Alfa Maschio, Certo, Glace, Corporativo,
              Love Scents - NPA, Scent of Eros, BETA-androsteNOL, AndrosteNOL, Androstadienone

Comment

nice!! can't wait for the subscription newsletter...

Comment

So...starving musician + pheromone user + crazyawesome deals = one broke ass Shakes. I wasn't planning on ordering anything else for a while, but I had to take advantage of your awesomeness!! Thanks again Steve.

Comment

I extended this weeks coupon through Monday. It expires at 11:59 pm on Monday Night

Steve O

Comment

• KateD
                      KateD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Bless your tiny, little heart for that. (giggles)

aw looks like i signed up for this newsletter about a day after it was issued lol

Comment

• KateD
                      KateD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No sighs,the great thing is there will always be another opportunity and another chance.Ensure you grab the others when they come around.

I extended the coupon through tomorrow just in case anyone missed it. That's it though

Steve O

Comment

These days I`m just about to order mones for the first time. Any coupon would help me. I will go with Evolve+Cohesion. Thanks.

Comment

• KateD
                        KateD commented
                        Editing a comment
                        We have a pheromone virgin on our hands (giggle), let us be gentle.

Thanks for another interesting and full of wisdom letter, Steve! I always enjoy reading them

Comment

I extended this months email newsletter coupon through the 16th

Steve O

Comment

There's a chill in the air. I think I'll stay in tonight and 'write' a nice letter

Idle has graciously imported all opt-in subscribers from the store today even on his day off. If you want to get in on discounts and other cool valuable stuff the best way to do it is Follow this link

Hmm there's a chill in the air. I think I'll stay in and 'write' a nice letter

Steve O

Comment

I'm calling the newsletter "The Blender, with SteveO" because you know - pheromone blends and well I'm SteveO

Steve O

Comment

i received April's newsletter this morning and it says there's a coupon for 25% off Retail Items, but i can't find the coupon. Can someone help me? Thank you
                              PXS Product
                              Sprays: Tease | Temptress | PSEL | DHEAs
                              (samples) Innocence | Love Boat | Flirt

LPMP
                              Sprays: Cougar | Blatant Invitation| Bang! |LAM | DHEAs
                              Oils: OCCOs | BAM

Comment

I did not receive any newsletter and I am subscribed.
                                My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                                Xsr89
                                Barely legal spray (unscented)
                                Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
                                Instant honesty

Comment

Dear XSteveO I've read through the newsletter and I'm not seeing a discount code , is this a code that is automatically applied at check out?
                                  36/B/M

Current arsenal:
                                  Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
                                  , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X