yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

PREGNENOLONE, what dose should I use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PREGNENOLONE, what dose should I use?

I'm putting limitless, and pregnenolone in my basket. I figure limitless is already dosed, but what dose is recommended for pregnenolone?

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post
    I'm putting limitless, and pregnenolone in my basket. I figure limitless is already dosed, but what dose is recommended for pregnenolone?
    20 mcg is usually my go to application so I normally get a 30ml in 10mcg which is a nice flexible dose. Looking forward to your findings with neno. It's a lot of fun.

Comment

I use 60 but its under clothes. Most people aren't using over 30. I have used up to a hundred but it created a ghosting bubble. The ghosting was not a fear bubble at all but people avoided me. Party central 20 feet away but I wasn't invited Very small doses will probably work for you at your age.

I haven't figured it out with dhea or dheas yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        I use 60 but its under clothes. Most people aren't using over 30. I have used up to a hundred but it created a ghosting bubble. The ghosting was not a fear bubble at all but people avoided me. Party central 20 feet away but I wasn't invited Very small doses will probably work for you at your age.

I haven't figured it out with dhea or dheas yet.
        I take oral dhea, but it acts as a phero even then. If anything them being related molecules i'd imagine they stack as a lot of what they do is supposed to overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

20 mcg is usually my go to application so I normally get a 30ml in 10mcg which is a nice flexible dose. Looking forward to your findings with neno. It's a lot of fun.
          I'm kinda worried about downregulation of naturally created NENO, does this tend to happen?

I'll start with 10mcg, being young and already taking DHEA I don't want to overdo things.

Comment

I ordered 10 ml 25 mcg to try it out ten days ago, waiting for it still. Really interested in the self effects of this one, will try 25 mcg on the upper lip to test the effects, I need higher doses to react normally. It is absorbed through the skin as well, not right?
            Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
            Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
            A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
            ​

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              seems to be. I put it on thin skin not thick tough or fatty

downregulation of what? I have noticed nothing bad with Neno. As I said, at 100 I had a sort of bubble effect, nobody would step into it. As I moved though, people would follow as if my moving created a vacuum-like an invisible barrier.

Zero negative physical issues. Its the core precursor for huge amounts of our natural hormones, the body regulates which ones it produces depending on which tissues process it. It probably produces no hormones at all in people exposed pheromonally. I suspect some skin absorption is going on with the wearer but the applied doses are about one hundred times below the oral threshold for efficacy which is about 2 to 2.5 milligrams. People exposed would be thousands of times lower than the threshold.

If you decide to try it orally they have 5 mg sublingual. Going at 25's or 50's may push the body out of balance but it depends on your particular body, your adrenals, your gonads, your body fat, your fascia. It is naturally made in micro amounts in the pituitary I believe and that's all the body needs to make 90 percent of your hormones. I believe the adrenals produce trace amounts.

Comment

downregulation of what? I have noticed nothing bad with Neno. As I said, at 100 I had a sort of bubble effect, nobody would step into it. As I moved though, people would follow as if my moving created a vacuum-like an invisible barrier.

Zero negative physical issues. Its the core precursor for huge amounts of our natural hormones, the body regulates which ones it produces depending on which tissues process it. It probably produces no hormones at all in people exposed pheromonally. I suspect some skin absorption is going on with the wearer but the applied doses are about one hundred times below the oral threshold for efficacy which is about 2 to 2.5 milligrams. People exposed would be thousands of times lower than the threshold.

If you decide to try it orally they have 5 mg sublingual. Going at 25's or 50's may push the body out of balance but it depends on your particular body, your adrenals, your gonads, your body fat, your fascia. It is naturally made in micro amounts in the pituitary I believe and that's all the body needs to make 90 percent of your hormones. I believe the adrenals produce trace amounts.
              Any opinion of neno topical vs oral? I've been thinking about getting it myself, and I'm not sure which way to go.

Comment

I've gotten away from most oral supplements. I have not tried oral Neno, I have only researched it. In the spring Steve sent some 20 mcg oil and it became one of my daily favorites until my supply went low. Oral neno is cheap, I may yet buy some somewhere, probably the 5 mg sublingual but I don't expect pheromonal type activity. I like taking the smallest amount of anything so 6 mcg topical appeals to me more than 5000 -25000 orally. My reading says it is just wasted anyhow. Something else regulates how much of it your body can use.

Comment

I've gotten away from most oral supplements. I have not tried oral Neno, I have only researched it. In the spring Steve sent some 20 mcg oil and it became one of my daily favorites until my supply went low. Oral neno is cheap, I may yet buy some somewhere, probably the 5 mg sublingual but I don't expect pheromonal type activity. I like taking the smallest amount of anything so 6 mcg topical appeals to me more than 5000 -25000 orally. My reading says it is just wasted anyhow. Something else regulates how much of it your body can use.
                  Topical it is then.

Comment

How much does it affect others?
                    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                    ​

Comment

A lot, Party like,

Comment

I mean if it's producing self effects it's having some sort of endocrine function right? I know the dosage is low but if you're sending a signal to your brain that your neno levels are high then couldn't that mess with natural production? I haven't gotten it yet, and I'm tempted to pick up some oral to see.

So you say there's a follower effect as well. Could you expand on that?

Comment

• Muestereate
                          Muestereate commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I couldn't answer your questions with a high degree of certainty because I'm not an endocrinologist. Though, At your age you shouldn't need regular dhea or neno. Just a spritz on party night.

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

I'll be sure to make a writeup. I've honestly been super busy lately so I haven't had the chance to write much but I'll be getting back into it.

Comment

That sounds good Muestereate! It would double the effect, sounds like a great social.
                          ​

Comment

I just ordered oral neno off amazon. picked up some oral dhea yesterday. Giving them a go. I have plans to pick up a little lab equipment and play and see if I can make pheros. Still need 75 or a 100 bucks worth of solvents scales and test tubes. It will be a slow project. I'm still paying off last Firecracker sale.

Comment

I just ordered oral neno off amazon. picked up some oral dhea yesterday. Giving them a go. I have plans to pick up a little lab equipment and play and see if I can make pheros. Still need 75 or a 100 bucks worth of solvents scales and test tubes. It will be a slow project. I'm still paying off last Firecracker sale.
                              Ooh, can't wait to see how it turns out! Soon you'll have your own phero market. I think it should be called Discoverxs2.com

Comment

Neno is a favorite of mine!
                                It all started with a 25mcg/spray 10ml from XS. Which became a 30ml @ 30mcg/spray. Then I got the oil @ 25mcg/drop THEN my spray got low so I ordered another...
                                Soooooo, I tend to use a half spray to full spray of the 30ml (15-30mcgs). Full drop of the oil at 25mcg. Sometimes I'll do 2 for funsies, but rarely. 15-30mcgs are my preference
                                Happy experimenting!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

any comments on the spray? I'm almost out of oil. It lasted a long time but its time to reorder. I'm to the point I'm saving it and I like it too much to not wear more often. The darn oil seems to disperse well enough. Is the spray crazy or useful at lower doses or something?

Comment

Got my oral neno today, no effect yet but I have been doing dhea for a few days at 50 mcg. Today it felt like my morning test levels were higher but its a full moon. I had worn a good dose of unrelated pheromones, API and crush and 24 hours earlier some Bad Wolf SOB. When I woke from a nap i wanted sex almost at a compulsion level. Neno bumped my test a bit but the dhea feels like its a bigger bump. neno feels like it was balancing, dhea like its boosting. a couple of skin breakouts already.

I don't get any of this with DHEA pheromone products. neno is just balancing, Neno blends are just party like and dhea just adds some mellow congruency.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X