yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

PREGNENOLONE, what dose should I use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could it be used to improve the confidence of others? Like when you want to support, boost and strengthen someone who is insecure or is feeling bad about something?
    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      Got my oral neno today, no effect yet but I have been doing dhea for a few days at 50 mcg. Today it felt like my morning test levels were higher but its a full moon. I had worn a good dose of unrelated pheromones, API and crush and 24 hours earlier some Bad Wolf SOB. When I woke from a nap i wanted sex almost at a compulsion level. Neno bumped my test a bit but the dhea feels like its a bigger bump. neno feels like it was balancing, dhea like its boosting. a couple of skin breakouts already.

I don't get any of this with DHEA pheromone products. neno is just balancing, Neno blends are just party like and dhea just adds some mellow congruency.
      Yah, morning erections are a huge effect i've noticed, cold showers haven't helped much. Sex drive is thru the roof as your test levels are naturally higher in the morning anyway, and this just boosts it to moon. Seriously I feel like I could fuck for hours in the morning if I take it before I go to bed. Dreams get a little more freaky too . Regularly moisturising, showering and eating right is the key to stop the acne. I've kept it mostly at bay but it requires a lot of upkeep.

EDIT: talking about DHEA, not neno. I haven't gotten the package yet.

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        breakouts could be diet-related to. It shouldn't be a problem but it's about the same time I went keto/Mediterranean, got rid of butter and went olive oil which should be less inflammatory.

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
      Could it be used to improve the confidence of others? Like when you want to support, boost and strengthen someone who is insecure or is feeling bad about something?
      Maybe, I will look out for that once I get it. From what i've heard that sounds like it could work.

Perhaps you could spray some ascend on them when they're not looking just kidding.... maybe.

Comment

Now that might just work Devin1Neil
        Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

Comment

To me the spray (at two sprays 25 mcg upper lip) is relaxing/calming when I'm stressed, and slightly energizing/uplifting/wakening when I'm sleepy. Makes me less drowsy, more focused(with sharper vision) - good if you want things done late at night.

Comment

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X