yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Comparing Xist to Boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comparing Xist to Boyfriend

Xist has something that has negative effects on me, dont know if its the androsterone, epialloPregnenolone or some other molecules not listed. I would like to try Boyfriend, but, since it was created similar to Xist, do you think it has some same molecules?

What effects?

Comment

yes, what effects? xist is probably the safest and easiest blend to use. I am curious now.

Comment

I assume since Xist was its starting point that it has many of the same molecules, maybe even all. In my mind, it is different enough to warrant the experiment. It feels lighter than Xist, acts faster. My impressions are pregnenolone and xsp119. I say 119 only because of the putative description, I don't own it. If the neno was upped the epi-allopregnenolone balance would probably have been adjusted but this is pure speculation because the light cleanness of 119 could account for all of this too.

Without you further describing your effects, there is no way to speculate on which molecule is causing discomfort or a need to adjust. I even feel foolish speculating as much as I have.

For me, Boyfriend works as advertised but it is the one that makes me feel uncomfortable. It makes me feel like I want to be a boyfriend but my internal compass points in other directions. It makes girls around me think about boyfriends and consider if I fit the bill. It puts me in the running for LTR consideration. It works fast while Xist works slow.

Your XIST was/Is covered by 45 days. I came close to returning it because it took me a while to learn how it was working. I'm glad I didn't though, It's become one of my favorites and combos with other stuff subtly but almost magically. If a blend is almost working for me but I sense people are putting up a bit of resistance, a touch of Xist is like pheromone lubricant and they boom, go with the new sig.

Comment

I'd say start with Xist, understand how it works on you then try 193

Comment

Unpopular opinion ahead.

While xist and boyfriend have similar end goals maybe I don't think they're close in makeup.

Maybe a few similar chems but I think the makeup is very different.

I love boyfriend honestly, I mix it with a social (no est)

Comment

thats something to discuss with steveo on private massages.
              we cant help you at all.

Comment

Steve's Sig says no private PMs. But apparently, he likes calls.

Comment

In my testing I kinda feel like Boyfriend obsoletes Xist.

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post
                    thats something to discuss with steveo on private massages.
                    we cant help you at all.
                    Where can I find these private massages with SteveO?

Comment

Originally posted by eroque View Post
                    Xist has something that has negative effects on me, dont know if its the androsterone, epialloPregnenolone or some other molecules not listed. I would like to try Boyfriend, but, since it was created similar to Xist, do you think it has some same molecules?
                    Maybe -dienone depression? Perhaps oral DHEA would help. It helped me

Comment

Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post
                      In my testing I kinda feel like Boyfriend obsoletes Xist.
                      Disagree, these two should be used synergistically. Since 193 is known to hit hard and fast maybe it should be used initially, and then slowly switched in a ratio to xist once raport has been established.

Comment

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post

Disagree, these two should be used synergistically. Since 193 is known to hit hard and fast maybe it should be used initially, and then slowly switched in a ratio to xist once raport has been established.
                        That's actually a pretty good suggestion. I was hitting this girl with XS193 every time we hung out for the first couple months. Now i'm hitting her with 4 drops of XiSt and 4 sprays of taboo (she's 22) and the transition seems to be working very well.

Comment

Would you consider XS193 work safe? Around other males.
                          I have some but everytime I use it and go out....its a dead night. Uncanny really.

Comment

• eternitys_child
                            eternitys_child commented
                            Editing a comment
                            most definitely in my opinion. I've used it at work successfully. I work with mostly women though. Only a few men XD

Why is it a dead night Oncearound? Describe what goes wrong!
                          Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                          Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                          A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

How does it affect you?
                            Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                              Why is it a dead night Oncearound? Describe what goes wrong!
                              Well, a dead night being a night where there are either very few people around or very few females around.
                              Nothing to do with the product.
                              Luck of the draw for me.

Comment

The first time I used it, I had a male acquaintance go a little agro on me 'cause he though I was trying to pick up his mom.
                                Definitely not. I was actually trying to pickup another female but being his normal asshole self, he cock blocked me and I don't think it was intentional.
                                I though I may have OD on it or maybe it was one of those things.

Comment

Sounds like your night was ruined there Oncearound, sorry to hear it, the kind of thing that could put you off I guess. An OD? What was the dosage? Did you combine it with anything, some alpha mones perhaps, from your friends reaction? Which self effects did you get?

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                                    Sounds like your night was ruined there Oncearound, sorry to hear it, the kind of thing that could put you off I guess. An OD? What was the dosage? Did you combine it with anything, some alpha mones perhaps, from your friends reaction? Which self effects did you get?
                                    It was 3 sprays and it was solo.
                                    Tonight gonna try 2 XS-193 with 2 XS-86. Hoping a certain female shows up but being Tues....it might be dead...you never know though.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X