Collapse

Comparing Xist to Boyfriend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good, better luck this time. Buffer with P74 if it makes the guys aggressive. I guess you know which friend you don´t want as wingman tonight...
    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections, Evolve,Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerDaze,A1,P86,Celebrity, Engage,Crush,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193A314, Ammo, IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAA, TAC,TAF,P83,P74,P75,P130,MX297/353Wolf,Glace

Comment

Another dead night but if you don't buy a ticket, you can never win.

Comment

True Oncearound, you just have to keep trying
        Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections, Evolve,Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerDaze,A1,P86,Celebrity, Engage,Crush,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193A314, Ammo, IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAA, TAC,TAF,P83,P74,P75,P130,MX297/353Wolf,Glace

Comment

Originally posted by Oncearound View Post
          Would you consider XS193 work safe? Around other males.
          I have some but everytime I use it and go out....its a dead night. Uncanny really.
          Yes, but again lightly. It does stick around. Don't spray it on your shirt directly because it tends to morph it, one spray under my shirt tends to give the best effects.

I've also noticed it builds up on your body over time. Take two days with it on and it'll last well enough to have subtle, but noticeable effects on others. It doesn't smell bad either, very natural and believable.

Comment

Oncearound So did you try again?

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
              Oncearound So did you try again?
              I tried again last night and it was a sausage fest. The only girls that were there were with their BF/husband.
              Hell, I drank too much and talked alot of shit.
              Maybe XS-193 does give some slight positive self effects.
              Gonna try again tonight (and not drink so much).

Comment

Originally posted by Oncearound View Post

I tried again last night and it was a sausage fest. The only girls that were there were with their BF/husband.
                Hell, I drank too much and talked alot of shit.
                Maybe XS-193 does give some slight positive self effects.
                Gonna try again tonight (and not drink so much).
                Watch out for whisky-dick

Comment

Sounds like a good idea Oncearound - I guess it would be hard to reap the benefits of this blend in that state. SOB seems more congruent with your partying style there

Comment

I tried again and I think 193 may have upped my cool factor a bit. Guys from the night before were wanting to talk to me even though I only met them briefly the night before. Once again 95% of the girls were there with their B/Fs or husbands. I am just picking the wrong nights to use this product.
                    I have been using some sort of phero continuously for about three months now. Maybe I need to take a break for a few days and try this product again.

Comment

Have you tried daytime use of the product Oncearound? Like in a sober environment with women who are not in the company of their boyfriends/husbands. A store, a restaurant, a coffee shop, a library, a bus/train or so. Maybe you'll be able to register the effects better there.

Comment

The idea of a change an environment probably has merit. Chick will start to think about a possible relationship with you. Most of the girls I met in bars were looking for sex, drugs or free drinks. I cultivated several relationships but that's not how we originally got together.

My Current Inventory

Comment

One of the bars that I hang out in has a lot of service industry folks as patrons. So they are coming in after work to relax a bit, so you get more than just your standard bar crowd plus I tend not to go out on Friday and Saturdays nights.
                          The apartment building that I live in (part time) throws mixers monthly at local venues. Unfortunatley I haven’t been able to go to any of them and there are some good looking girls in this building. It’s in a trendy high rent area and as far as I can tell, everyone in the building is some sort of professional in their late 20s to mid 40s. Hopefully I will able to attend the one that is coming up and use 193 on another test run.

I have tried 193 out in a couple of coffee shops and shopping but I picked either the wrong one or the wrong time of day. Like I said before, when I use this product, I always seem to pick the wrong place or time. Uncanny.

I do have some samples of Sob but I have been hesitant to try it out. I was primarily concentrating on socials before I bit off a pure sexual.

Comment

So far I've tried Xist and haven't noticed any positive or negative effects so I will wait and see before uploading a verdict/review.
                            Cheers,

OrcaWhale

killer whale swimming GIF

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                            X