yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheros for Having a Talk/ Argument

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes let the pastor take care of her. Meet with the pastor first with some nice friendly trust inducing pheromones (Api, P74 etc) and form a mutual understanding with him, and then be the good and understanding but badly treated guy in your tripartite meeting, that will disarm her properly. Why not just ignore her by the way? She seems like a person on whom you wouldn't want to waste time or energy.
    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

I can't comment on what pheros would work best in this situation, but as someone who makes a living working with people in intense emotional/social situations, I've got to ask:

What are you trying to get out of this?

It's one thing if this is someone you have to regularly interact with, or makes it a regular thing to come and agitate you.

On the other hand, if this is someone you find frustrating, you don't have a reason to interact, and you have to have a third party involved if you are going to interact, why are you? This might be a situation where the best solution is to walk away, take the high road, and cut something toxic from your life.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but that's how I'm reading this.

Comment

Jinnph that sounds like the best solution yes if possible!

Comment

Originally posted by Jinnph View Post
            I can't comment on what pheros would work best in this situation, but as someone who makes a living working with people in intense emotional/social situations, I've got to ask:

What are you trying to get out of this?

It's one thing if this is someone you have to regularly interact with, or makes it a regular thing to come and agitate you.

On the other hand, if this is someone you find frustrating, you don't have a reason to interact, and you have to have a third party involved if you are going to interact, why are you? This might be a situation where the best solution is to walk away, take the high road, and cut something toxic from your life.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but that's how I'm reading this.
            Basically if this is the same chick from mannys other posts he's been going after her for a while.

Manny all I can say is this is oneitis at it's finest and as hard as it seems you need to move on. If a woman isn't interested she's extremely unlikely to change her mind. There's millions of women to meet don't get hung up on one that Doesn't want you.
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Basically if this is the same chick from mannys other posts he's been going after her for a while.

Manny all I can say is this is oneitis at it's finest and as hard as it seems you need to move on. If a woman isn't interested she's extremely unlikely to change her mind. There's millions of women to meet don't get hung up on one that Doesn't want you.
              I won't presume to know the situation. I will say that if the situation has so degraded to the point where she thinks your a dick, feels the need to insult you, requires a third party... much as you might want her, I wouldn't bet on her wanting you. And trying to make someone feel bad/sorry almost never works. Unless she's already invested in you, it's just going to be an excuse for her to act out more, and if she is invested (and it doesn't sound like it) it's more likely to set up additional resentment than any positive situation. No one likes to be made to feel bad, and very few people have the insight to recognize when their own behavior is the cause.

Comment

Originally posted by Jinnph View Post

I won't presume to know the situation. I will say that if the situation has so degraded to the point where she thinks your a dick, feels the need to insult you, requires a third party... much as you might want her, I wouldn't bet on her wanting you. And trying to make someone feel bad/sorry almost never works. Unless she's already invested in you, it's just going to be an excuse for her to act out more, and if she is invested (and it doesn't sound like it) it's more likely to set up additional resentment than any positive situation. No one likes to be made to feel bad, and very few people have the insight to recognize when their own behavior is the cause.
                Exactly

Basically we are saying move on. There's a million other women out there
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Sometimes you have to move on. It sounds like bridges are burning. It may be better to slip down the road and let them put their fires out. No use ruining a church.

Comment

when women aren't interested move on!
                    as said above there are millions of other women that might be interested!
                    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Connections + Comply but I'm not sure. It really depends on what you're trying to do in the conversation.

Comment

XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

That is good news!

Comment

Welcome back! I just moved on from one lady I thought I could settle down with as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

That is good news!
                                It was just time

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Welcome back! I just moved on from one lady I thought I could settle down with as well.
                                  Thanks brother, it's a tough call to make, but I'd rather give up good for great.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X