yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

!suggestion on what to buy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

I finally bought Ascend oil in last sale bcs I saw the blatant hits from the sample spray in few job interviews. Haven't tested it in work environment, bcs still in college
    i think its almost the same since work and college both sit in room in ac for 4-9hour..i think have no problem to use it.just u will be sitting in ac and it will take some time for the oil to effect right? thats why most i buy is in spray..
    life is precious so go full blast
    strike while the rod is still hot

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      I REALLY need to work up Ascend doses for my environments. Its too good to let sit in my box.
      yeah Muestereate use it..and post it so we can read..because i need more to read about ascend

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not working either

Originally posted by OppaiDesu View Post

yeah i thought so..so ascend then..will it be unscented and with normal cops or without cops? oil version right.but what will happen to the buffer one since i only have spray because i read than oil last longer than spray.spray will gone in 2/3hour or is it just the smell but the molucule stay at skin longer
      No, it's different product. Dominant Ascend is XS170 and only spray for it https://pheromonexs.com/xs170-dominant-ascend.html . You can combine the oil of Ascend with your spray, and reapply the spray after 4-6 hours of previous usage. The scent longevity it depends, to me Aventus could be smelled up to 1 hour, but Sultan Oud is around 2-3 hours. I would orefer use my own fragrance or FXS which is light enough to be mixed with my own fragrances. And yes, the molecule stays in your skin, some of them even are too strong to stick to ur skin after taking bath.
      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
      APEX: Manimal 2
      * sample bottle

Comment

i think its almost the same since work and college both sit in room in ac for 4-9hour..i think have no problem to use it.just u will be sitting in ac and it will take some time for the oil to effect right? thats why most i buy is in spray..
        To me its different setting. In college I don't need mad respect from my peers, I prefer use something more social and to make me look cooler. I prepared Ascend for my work environment soon lol. Yup, oil is better for longevity and you have enough time to spend with targets (such as coworkers, etc). My arsenals are all spray, but this recent purchase only.
        ??????
        PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
        * sample bottle

Comment

Do not be afraid of Ascend. just work your dose up slowly. It is great in regular strength and nothing to be afraid of. The strongest molecule is androsterone, which will give you respect, it will make you seem more mature. The second molecule is Beta-Androstenol. this makes people trust you enough to have honest conversations with. The third molecule is androstanone, that makes people feel like they are familiar with you. The first three are friendly.

Now way down at number 4 is androstenone, at this level, it just makes you a little attractive to the girls and it is way too low to irritate men. I'm just guessing but I think it would need 3 or 4 sprays or drops to make men defensive. Even then, remember they may feel defensive but they also feel like you are a familiar mature trustworthy person. ACT that way and the men will back down as long as they aren't drunk.

There are 4 more molecules that are all friendly molecules to both men and attractive to women.

Finally, way, way down at number 9 is just a smidgen of cops. It just barely signals women like to hang around you. You could get that much cops on you just hugging a couple of horny women. Even though some people say cops can scare off a woman I find the opposite to be true. Most girls like to be around cops.

There are products here that will say to everyone, you just had sex but Ascend isn't one of those. At best it might say you have a girlfriend and guys and girls respect that. Sometimes , they actually disrespect guys that don't a bit more. Take your chances, the odds are going to be very much in your favor.

Comment

I'd go for ACE 2:2:1, I feel like it's a good overall combo and they buffer each other well

Comment

So, what products have you purchased? They have FireCracker Sale now
              * sample bottle

Comment

So, what products have you purchased? They have FireCracker Sale now
                yeah saw the post, probably ascend oil and xist oil or maybe either xist or other oil .havent decide yet..saturday i decide which to buy..so you buying? they have sale now plus u can use ur lifetime dis too

Comment

yeah saw the post, probably ascend oil and xist oil or maybe either xist or other oil .havent decide yet..saturday i decide which to buy..so you buying? they have sale now plus u can use ur lifetime dis too
                  Nay, altho it's a great temptation to purchase. Already bought it like two weeks ago when they have Donut Sale. Also the same, 25% + your lifetime discount! What a huge deal.

I bought Ascend Oil and Cohesions Spray because really satisfied with the sample given in previous buy.
                  * sample bottle

Comment

Nay, altho it's a great temptation to purchase. Already bought it like two weeks ago when they have Donut Sale. Also the same, 25% + your lifetime discount! What a huge deal.

I bought Ascend Oil and Cohesions Spray because really satisfied with the sample given in previous buy.
                    damn it..dunno which one to buy..any suggestion? friendly blend that i can use everywhere(home/outside/office/cafe)..i have taboo its say light on pheromone suitable for many environment office cafe other probably something like that i can use everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                      Do not be afraid of Ascend. just work your dose up slowly. It is great in regular strength and nothing to be afraid of. The strongest molecule is androsterone, which will give you respect, it will make you seem more mature. The second molecule is Beta-Androstenol. this makes people trust you enough to have honest conversations with. The third molecule is androstanone, that makes people feel like they are familiar with you. The first three are friendly.

Now way down at number 4 is androstenone, at this level, it just makes you a little attractive to the girls and it is way too low to irritate men. I'm just guessing but I think it would need 3 or 4 sprays or drops to make men defensive. Even then, remember they may feel defensive but they also feel like you are a familiar mature trustworthy person. ACT that way and the men will back down as long as they aren't drunk.

There are 4 more molecules that are all friendly molecules to both men and attractive to women.

Finally, way, way down at number 9 is just a smidgen of cops. It just barely signals women like to hang around you. You could get that much cops on you just hugging a couple of horny women. Even though some people say cops can scare off a woman I find the opposite to be true. Most girls like to be around cops.

There are products here that will say to everyone, you just had sex but Ascend isn't one of those. At best it might say you have a girlfriend and guys and girls respect that. Sometimes , they actually disrespect guys that don't a bit more. Take your chances, the odds are going to be very much in your favor.
                      need suggestion to buy for this sale
                      any suggestion? friendly blend that i can use everywhere(home/outside/office/cafe)..i have taboo its say light on pheromone suitable for many environment office cafe other probably something like that i can use everywhere.have no problem with od or ghosting since i follow dose instruction..probably

Comment

API is a great blend. It is very subtle by itself, people slowly get more respect for you in a natural way. Nobody gets angry or ghosts. It does not attract as many girls as Ascend or taboo but they tend to like and respect me well enough.

It will be hard for you to see it working since it is so slow but if you buy it, have some faith and keep using a drop or two.

It might even work better for you because of the hot environment. It has been cool here all year until this week.

I should add, there are no guarantees for oils but, I have never had any leak even one drop during delivery.

Comment

damn it..dunno which one to buy..any suggestion? friendly blend that i can use everywhere(home/outside/office/cafe)..i have taboo its say light on pheromone suitable for many environment office cafe other probably something like that i can use everywhere.
                          Seems you're asking about base mones which suitable in any condition and great to combine with other mones. I love Taboo, as it makes people initiate convos with me in my night life game.

As my base mone, I can't go wrong with, Ascend, Xist, or Conhesion. Those are very versatile and can be used with each other or other mones depending on your goals.

Love Boat also should be an honorable mention as many users in this forum put it in their TOP 5 mones, but I personally haven't tried it yet.
                          * sample bottle

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X