yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

!suggestion on what to buy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !suggestion on what to buy!

hye all,
    need suggestion on what product to buy for my need (for work purpose)

1.make people friendly/like/love me
    2.people follow my order/instruction
    3.no shit testing from male or female
    4.not giving too strong of alpha vibe(if must,the product must have buffered with other)
    5.oil/spray both is fine maybe buy both (but i work in ac )
    6.target is female and male(asian and mix/age 19-30+ yrs old)
    was thinking buying ascend but i dont know..need other people suggestion/oppinion/advice..since majority in my work place are asian so im afraid of the side effect of alpha product (aggresive/grumpy n other)

tired of giving order but people didt listen it..dont want go off too much of alpha vibe..just a normal person who tired of shit in work(sry for the word)

inventory : xist/taboo/love boat/coheison/bliss/connection/exotica.
    and some sample i havent use(actually most all i got i havent use much except xist spray used bout 2/4spray mostly for date)
    Last edited by OppaiDesu; 06-24-2019, 09:51 AM.
    life is precious so go full blast
    strike while the rod is still hot

Originally posted by OppaiDesu View Post
    hye all,

4.not giving too strong of alpha vibe(if must,the product must have buffered with other)
    was thinking buying ascend but i dont know..need other people suggestion/oppinion/advice..

tired of giving order but people didt listen it..dont want go off too much of alpha vibe..just a normal person who tired of shit in work(sry for the word)
    reason to buy is recently get promoted to higher position i work.

Comment

hye all,

was thinking buying ascend but i dont know..need other people suggestion/oppinion/advice..since majority in my work place are asian so im afraid of the side effect of alpha product (aggresive/grumpy n other)

inventory : xist/taboo/love boat/coheison/bliss/connection/exotica.
      and some sample i havent use(actually most all i got i havent use much except xist spray used bout 2/4spray mostly for date)
      Ascend oil without cops + Xist or Love Boat should be working for your case. As in Asian environment, without cops is the safest way to avoid intimidation for female. However, it will give you mad respect from others (accommodate your number 2,4,6) add it with Xist or Love Boat to accommodate number 1,6)
      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
      APEX: Manimal 2
      * sample bottle

Comment

I second the Ascend, I think I would go oils. I think Pingu journal has a lot about Ascend at work as well as posts by Scottie2hottie.

Comment

ascend +1

or api

you have connections that should also help to connect with new coworkers, also if you notice that you are too alpha with ascend, or other alpha product you can add connections to tone it down.

Comment

Another good one for work is InBerween xs194. it helps you blend in with people both higher and lower than you in a nice fluid way.

What works at work depends on what you do and the kinds of people around you.

How is exotica working for you, You are in Japan?

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

Ascend oil without cops + Xist or Love Boat should be working for your case. As in Asian environment, without cops is the safest way to avoid intimidation for female. However, it will give you mad respect from others (accommodate your number 2,4,6) add it with Xist or Love Boat to accommodate number 1,6)
              without cops? i have spray for xist and love boat is it okay? or should buy oil version as well?
              ive read a post that without cops people still give shit testing but give high respect .is it ok? does ascend really the one.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                I second the Ascend, I think I would go oils. I think Pingu journal has a lot about Ascend at work as well as posts by Scottie2hottie.
                yeah ive read all the ascend post feedback.maybe all i think..i just search ascend and put new tab on all that have ascend on it.hahaha
                so will it be with cops or without cops and what buffer do you suggest since other ive only have in spray
                Last edited by OppaiDesu; 06-24-2019, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcount View Post
                  ascend +1

or api

you have connections that should also help to connect with new coworkers, also if you notice that you are too alpha with ascend, or other alpha product you can add connections to tone it down.
                  connection reduce the alpha vibe? is the ascend with cops or without cops better? i work majority asian so abit scared with negative effect of alpha product.
                  Last edited by OppaiDesu; 06-24-2019, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Don't be afraid of the cops, It is a tiny amount. I think Steve once said it was 1/3 of a drop in the whole bottle. Just my opinion, cops has never caused me any problems at all personally.

Another good one for work is InBerween xs194. it helps you blend in with people both higher and lower than you in a nice fluid way.

ouh no Muestereate im actually work in asian country but i did go to japan for 6month for work yes been to new york as well for 8month maybe 1 year if not mistaken.since my work usually send people to other country for work purpose..
                  in between i didt get much info or detail since other user post didt give much for me to read/learn.
                  so will the ascend with cops or without cops ?

Comment

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    pick the leave my swagger alone option. that is with cops but it is NOT double cops.

was planning on buying ascend.just not sure wether buy with or without cops or maybe another another product..

Comment

havent get the chance/time to use my spray product much..the only one i use is xist and thats it ..only for date with my girlfriend the last time i post..????

Comment

without cops? i have spray for xist and love boat is it okay? or should buy oil version as well?
                      ive read a post that without cops people still give shit testing but give high respect .is it ok? does ascend really the one.
                      For no shit testing at all, PXS has Dominant Ascend which will give you fear-based alpha and make others submissive. But it will lack of your point no. 1 which is being loved by everyone because they will be afraid to make any mistake in fornt of you. And your body language should be calibrated when you use this mone.

I think you might get chance to get shit tested by other alpha, when you use Ascend. Never experienced one, tho.
                      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                      * sample bottle

Comment

• Muestereate
                        Muestereate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I want to beat everybody up when I wear Dominant Ascend.

reason to buy is recently get promoted to higher position i work.
                      I would buy Evolve , it has a good blend of socials and sexual which in my experience does hit younger girls and Asians. Xist you already have so that's good. API is a blend of socials and alpha so that could be good for work if you don't want shit testing. If you want to get the job thou and/or be promoted, try using Ascend which is more alpha than the API. If you feel it would be to much out of your character, dial it down with some XIST.

Comment

I've only tried the regular Ascend. That just has a tiny bit of cops in it. Since you have exotica, that has a lot of buffers in it if you need to tone down ascend. If you recall from your readings some people use a lot and others don't. You will have to work out your own dose like we all do.

When I use XIST and 194 I get along really nicely with people. Your next order might be regular ascend and xs194. We have Comply but that seems like people get real bossy. There are different ways to have people do what you say. Basically, it's fear versus respect. Ascend has some of both and if it is too much just use less. Pingu used a lot but eventually dropped dose lower and lower.

I'm really not familiar with how Japanese people react to the different pheromones, It might be a little different, It might not. You will have to report to us so we can learn.

Comment

was planning on buying ascend.just not sure wether buy with or without cops or maybe another another product..
                          I finally bought Ascend oil in last sale bcs I saw the blatant hits from the sample spray in few job interviews. Haven't tested it in work environment, bcs still in college
                          * sample bottle

Comment

I REALLY need to work up Ascend doses for my environments. Its too good to let sit in my box.

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

For no shit testing at all, PXS has Dominant Ascend which will give you fear-based alpha and make others submissive. But it will lack of your point no. 1 which is being loved by everyone because they will be afraid to make any mistake in fornt of you. And your body language should be calibrated when you use this mone.

I think you might get chance to get shit tested by other alpha, when you use Ascend. Never experienced one, tho.
                              yeah i thought so..so ascend then..will it be unscented and with normal cops or without cops? oil version right.but what will happen to the buffer one since i only have spray because i read than oil last longer than spray.spray will gone in 2/3hour or is it just the smell but the molucule stay at skin longer

Comment

• Muestereate
                                Muestereate commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Don't worry about the timing differences, by the time the spray wears down, the Ascend will be nothing to worry about. just one drop for a couple of days, break, then two drops for a couple of days.

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

I would buy Evolve , it has a good blend of socials and sexual which in my experience does hit younger girls and Asians. Xist you already have so that's good. API is a blend of socials and alpha so that could be good for work if you don't want shit testing. If you want to get the job thou and/or be promoted, try using Ascend which is more alpha than the API. If you feel it would be to much out of your character, dial it down with some XIST.
                              yeah i think so to..read ascend review/post got good result..but since i have spray that buffer some effect of alpha.will it be ok since i read oil last longer and spray didt last longer.or is it just the spray smell and or molucule stay longer at the skin..i already got the promotion btw..so will it be unscented and with normal cops or without cops ascend

Comment

I've only tried the regular Ascend. That just has a tiny bit of cops in it. Since you have exotica, that has a lot of buffers in it if you need to tone down ascend. If you recall from your readings some people use a lot and others don't. You will have to work out your own dose like we all do.

When I use XIST and 194 I get along really nicely with people. Your next order might be regular ascend and xs194. We have Comply but that seems like people get real bossy. There are different ways to have people do what you say. Basically, it's fear versus respect. Ascend has some of both and if it is too much just use less. Pingu used a lot but eventually dropped dose lower and lower.

I'm really not familiar with how Japanese people react to the different pheromones, It might be a little different, It might not. You will have to report to us so we can learn.
                                yeah i tought so to but i not sure wether to buy with normal cops or not..since mostly majority is asian..and i afraid of negative effect of alpha effect..its not that i afraid it just men have enough in my plate and i pretty sure dont need shit from other ppl also.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X