yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Your Wonder Mix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Wonder Mix?

Men, You're going to have sex and you know you will tonight.
    What's your go to mix to enhance your own and partners sexual experience?

Evolve, XS115....? What ya got?

I welcome input from our women here as well, you know what makes you feel like : wet water GIF

for sex PXS evolve, PT swoon, PT the hookup

high none seems to be the rule

Last edited by Rcount; 06-12-2019, 09:05 AM. Reason: i tried lacroy the edge didn't saw much improvement from no mones, will try NPA today , update later

Comment

One spray SOB 2 drops XIST. Magic. She might resist the first encounter by showing negativity, but after that she will give in. She is just adjusting to the new reality. Be prepared to handle said situations like a pro and do not flip out. Do what James Bond would do and have class.

Comment

I've had good success with Xist and XS115. I OD on -none easily so typically but id love to add evolve into that mix.

Comment

just tested NPA, great stuff as expected

ohh its been a while since i used cohesion but if you want really great blowjobs cohesion is the mone you want to get

will test androstadienone (A1) to see if i get the same blowjob reaction, will also test 4x dienone with 1x enone

Comment

115 has been out of stock for a long time

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
            Prettyrickyboi commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, after my reports on it, it didn't take too long to be gone.
            I really hope it does get restocked or comes out as a product.

Originally posted by Rcount View Post
          just tested NPA, great stuff as expected

ohh its been a while since i used cohesion but if you want really great blowjobs cohesion is the mone you want to get

will test androstadienone (A1) to see if i get the same blowjob reaction, will also test 4x dienone with 1x enone
          Is it LaCroy's NPA or LPMP NPA? I always confused with this similar product naming
          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
          PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
          APEX: Manimal 2
          * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

Is it LaCroy's NPA or LPMP NPA? I always confused with this similar product naming
            i ordered all lacroy products from lacroy.com,

Comment

i ordered all lacroy products from lacroy.com,
              So, mostly when people talk about NPA, they refer to LaCroy rite? How about NNPA ????
              PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
              * sample bottle

Comment

The other one is not LPMP, but NPA from Love Scent
                * sample bottle

Comment

So, mostly when people talk about NPA, they refer to LaCroy rite? yes How about NNPA ????
                  love scent sell a knock off version of lacroy NPA or NNPA,

NNPA its from 2012-present formula (it says NPA in the bottle, people call it the "new new pheromone additive" aka NNPA)

i don't have much experience with NNpa and none with old NPA, i only bought it recently so i have the NNPA, it gets people grumpy, enone products make people a little more grumpy than usual, but npa gives me very consistent grumpiness from everyone hahaha

its amazing how consistent it is, store clerks and all are grumpy hahaha

?????obviously i don't use the recommended dosage, i use the quadruple of that hahaha it says 2 drops neck and wrists, so i did 8 drops, i could not figure out if it was 2 and 2 or just 2 drops, but it seems to be just 2, that one i am sure, tired of grumpy people, on the positive side if you pull it off, its huge turn on for girls, you are the MAN!
                  i know i must lower the dosage, but i am used to use lots of it, its an old habit, i always have that little voice in my head, 2 drops!? pfff that doesn't do anything

btw when i used npa to spice up other mones i used only 1 drop, powerful stuff
                  Last edited by Rcount; 06-13-2019, 05:13 AM.

Comment

love scent sell a knock off version of lacroy NPA or NNPA,

NNPA its from 2012-present formula (it says NPA in the bottle, people call it the "new new pheromone additive" aka NNPA)

i don't have much experience with NNpa and none with old NPA, i only bought it recently so i have the NNPA, it gets people grumpy, enone products make people a little more grumpy than usual, but npa gives me very consistent grumpiness from everyone hahaha

its amazing how consistent it is, store clerks and all are grumpy hahaha

?????obviously i don't use the recommended dosage, i use the quadruple of that hahaha it says 2 drops neck and wrists, so i did 8 drops, i could not figure out if it was 2 and 2 or just 2 drops, but it seems to be just 2, that one i am sure, tired of grumpy people, on the positive side if you pull it off, its huge turn on for girls, you are the MAN!
                    i know i must lower the dosage, but i am used to use lots of it, its an old habit, i always have that little voice in my head, 2 drops!? pfff that doesn't do anything

btw when i used npa to spice up other mones i used only 1 drop, powerful stuff
                    Ahh now I get it, people get grumpy mostly men bcs affected by enone intimidation perhaps? 8 drops in total are sooo megadose ???? what kind of buffer do you normally mix with NNPA then. I mean NNPA is pure sexual mones, only suitable for hooking up or night life situation if used solo
                    * sample bottle

Comment

Ahh now I get it, people get grumpy mostly men bcs affected by enone intimidation perhaps? 8 drops in total are sooo megadose ???? what kind of buffer do you normally mix with NNPA then. I mean NNPA is pure sexual mones, only suitable for hooking up or night life situation if used solo
                      i only used 8 drops of npa to see what it does to my gf, but also went to buy some stuff and the guy from the store was grumpy(he said some comment i didn't heard, but it wasn't anything good , he was definitely grumpy, but well educated when talking to me)

i also used it with ascend and impi, npa and impi seems to be a well known mix, it seems that most mix it with social mones

impi and npa seems to be balanced, the 2 are sexual, but i only got grumpiness from people some hours later

i think that if you get the grumpiness and manage it, it will get girls even hotter for you(shit tests are iois)

i wouldn't use it at night, grumpiness and alcohol don't seem to mix well, at day time if you have your logistics handled it could be a great mone, will try it

evolve is still my favorite for picking up girls, but LAL AV is really close, i need to test impy, npa, pt hookup, pt swoon, liik v1, glace, pt goa, m3x, nude and many more i got

i think nude will end up to be my favorite, only read about it, i didn't even opened the bottle hahaha

Comment

i only used 8 drops of npa to see what it does to my gf, but also went to buy some stuff and the guy from the store was grumpy(he said some comment i didn't heard, but it wasn't anything good , he was definitely grumpy, but well educated when talking to me)

i also used it with ascend and impi, npa and impi seems to be a well known mix, it seems that most mix it with social mones

impi and npa seems to be balanced, the 2 are sexual, but i only got grumpiness from people some hours later

i think that if you get the grumpiness and manage it, it will get girls even hotter for you(shit tests are iois)

i wouldn't use it at night, grumpiness and alcohol don't seem to mix well, at day time if you have your logistics handled it could be a great mone, will try it

evolve is still my favorite for picking up girls, but LAL AV is really close, i need to test impy, npa, pt hookup, pt swoon, liik v1, glace, pt goa, m3x, nude and many more i got

i think nude will end up to be my favorite, only read about it, i didn't even opened the bottle hahaha
                        Well-noted bro, I just realized shit test is a form of IoI. Totally agree, grumpiness and alcohol are not a good match unless you're a risk taker.

That's a long list of mones! Some of them I really want to try such as Swoon, THU and AV. If they just have a sale haha
                        * sample bottle

Comment

Domination + PSE + A1

Sexual aggression + disinhibition + emotional connection

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
                            Domination + PSE + A1

So Disinhibition is an alternative name for PSE?
                            * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
                              Domination + PSE + A1

Man, I cant lie. That mix looks deadly..when XS115 comes back it would seemingly be a good pair with that.
                              I personally would probably replace the A1 with cohesion and then add some P96 to tie it all together. WHEW

Comment

So Disinhibition is an alternative name for PSE?
                                No it's the effect it has in the bedroom.

Comment

• NuTrix
                                  NuTrix commented
                                  Editing a comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                                Men, You're going to have sex and you know you will tonight.
                                What's your go to mix to enhance your own and partners sexual experience?

Evolve, XS115....? What ya got?
                                Evolve, xs115....?
                                Hit me with Enone & cops, spray of xsr46....I think I would love Mr Right to use Domination on me...that looks like "f*ck me" in a bottle (scribbles notes for consideration...oops, it just fell into my cart...)
                                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

1 drop Domination + 2 drops Evolve

Orgasm Factory

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                                    Prettyrickyboi commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Your thoughts on XS115?

• Jinnph
                                    Jinnph commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    I'm pretty sure XS115 isn't coming back. Has anyone found an alternative?

• Prettyrickyboi
                                    Prettyrickyboi commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    XSteveO

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X