Values: Be Honest

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Your Wonder Mix?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Your Wonder Mix?

    Men, You're going to have sex and you know you will tonight.
    What's your go to mix to enhance your own and partners sexual experience?


    Evolve, XS115....? What ya got?


    I welcome input from our women here as well, you know what makes you feel like : wet water GIF

  • #2
    for sex PXS evolve, PT swoon, PT the hookup

    high none seems to be the rule

    Last edited by Rcount; 06-12-2019, 09:05 AM. Reason: i tried lacroy the edge didn't saw much improvement from no mones, will try NPA today , update later

    Comment


    • #3
      One spray SOB 2 drops XIST. Magic. She might resist the first encounter by showing negativity, but after that she will give in. She is just adjusting to the new reality. Be prepared to handle said situations like a pro and do not flip out. Do what James Bond would do and have class.

      Comment


      • #4
        I've had good success with Xist and XS115. I OD on -none easily so typically but id love to add evolve into that mix.

        Comment


        • #5
          just tested NPA, great stuff as expected

          ohh its been a while since i used cohesion but if you want really great blowjobs cohesion is the mone you want to get

          will test androstadienone (A1) to see if i get the same blowjob reaction, will also test 4x dienone with 1x enone

          Comment


        • #6
          115 has been out of stock for a long time

          My Current Inventory

          Comment


          • Prettyrickyboi
            Prettyrickyboi commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, after my reports on it, it didn't take too long to be gone.
            I really hope it does get restocked or comes out as a product.

        • #7
          Originally posted by Rcount View Post
          just tested NPA, great stuff as expected

          ohh its been a while since i used cohesion but if you want really great blowjobs cohesion is the mone you want to get

          will test androstadienone (A1) to see if i get the same blowjob reaction, will also test 4x dienone with 1x enone
          Is it LaCroy's NPA or LPMP NPA? I always confused with this similar product naming
          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
          PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
          APEX: Manimal 2
          * sample bottle

          Comment


          • #8
            Originally posted by zeratul View Post

            Is it LaCroy's NPA or LPMP NPA? I always confused with this similar product naming
            i ordered all lacroy products from lacroy.com,

            Comment


            • #9
              Originally posted by Rcount View Post

              i ordered all lacroy products from lacroy.com,
              So, mostly when people talk about NPA, they refer to LaCroy rite? How about NNPA 🤔
              PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
              PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
              APEX: Manimal 2
              * sample bottle

              Comment


              • #10
                Originally posted by zeratul View Post

                Is it LaCroy's NPA or LPMP NPA? I always confused with this similar product naming
                The other one is not LPMP, but NPA from Love Scent
                PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                APEX: Manimal 2
                * sample bottle

                Comment


                • #11
                  Originally posted by zeratul View Post

                  So, mostly when people talk about NPA, they refer to LaCroy rite? yes How about NNPA 🤔
                  love scent sell a knock off version of lacroy NPA or NNPA,

                  NNPA its from 2012-present formula (it says NPA in the bottle, people call it the "new new pheromone additive" aka NNPA)


                  i don't have much experience with NNpa and none with old NPA, i only bought it recently so i have the NNPA, it gets people grumpy, enone products make people a little more grumpy than usual, but npa gives me very consistent grumpiness from everyone hahaha

                  its amazing how consistent it is, store clerks and all are grumpy hahaha

                  ​​​​​obviously i don't use the recommended dosage, i use the quadruple of that hahaha it says 2 drops neck and wrists, so i did 8 drops, i could not figure out if it was 2 and 2 or just 2 drops, but it seems to be just 2, that one i am sure, tired of grumpy people, on the positive side if you pull it off, its huge turn on for girls, you are the MAN!
                  i know i must lower the dosage, but i am used to use lots of it, its an old habit, i always have that little voice in my head, 2 drops!? pfff that doesn't do anything

                  btw when i used npa to spice up other mones i used only 1 drop, powerful stuff
                  Last edited by Rcount; 06-13-2019, 05:13 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #12
                    Originally posted by Rcount View Post

                    love scent sell a knock off version of lacroy NPA or NNPA,

                    NNPA its from 2012-present formula (it says NPA in the bottle, people call it the "new new pheromone additive" aka NNPA)


                    i don't have much experience with NNpa and none with old NPA, i only bought it recently so i have the NNPA, it gets people grumpy, enone products make people a little more grumpy than usual, but npa gives me very consistent grumpiness from everyone hahaha

                    its amazing how consistent it is, store clerks and all are grumpy hahaha

                    ​​​​​obviously i don't use the recommended dosage, i use the quadruple of that hahaha it says 2 drops neck and wrists, so i did 8 drops, i could not figure out if it was 2 and 2 or just 2 drops, but it seems to be just 2, that one i am sure, tired of grumpy people, on the positive side if you pull it off, its huge turn on for girls, you are the MAN!
                    i know i must lower the dosage, but i am used to use lots of it, its an old habit, i always have that little voice in my head, 2 drops!? pfff that doesn't do anything

                    btw when i used npa to spice up other mones i used only 1 drop, powerful stuff
                    Ahh now I get it, people get grumpy mostly men bcs affected by enone intimidation perhaps? 8 drops in total are sooo megadose 🙀 what kind of buffer do you normally mix with NNPA then. I mean NNPA is pure sexual mones, only suitable for hooking up or night life situation if used solo
                    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                    APEX: Manimal 2
                    * sample bottle

                    Comment


                    • #13
                      Originally posted by zeratul View Post

                      Ahh now I get it, people get grumpy mostly men bcs affected by enone intimidation perhaps? 8 drops in total are sooo megadose 🙀 what kind of buffer do you normally mix with NNPA then. I mean NNPA is pure sexual mones, only suitable for hooking up or night life situation if used solo
                      i only used 8 drops of npa to see what it does to my gf, but also went to buy some stuff and the guy from the store was grumpy(he said some comment i didn't heard, but it wasn't anything good , he was definitely grumpy, but well educated when talking to me)

                      i also used it with ascend and impi, npa and impi seems to be a well known mix, it seems that most mix it with social mones

                      impi and npa seems to be balanced, the 2 are sexual, but i only got grumpiness from people some hours later

                      i think that if you get the grumpiness and manage it, it will get girls even hotter for you(shit tests are iois)

                      i wouldn't use it at night, grumpiness and alcohol don't seem to mix well, at day time if you have your logistics handled it could be a great mone, will try it

                      evolve is still my favorite for picking up girls, but LAL AV is really close, i need to test impy, npa, pt hookup, pt swoon, liik v1, glace, pt goa, m3x, nude and many more i got

                      i think nude will end up to be my favorite, only read about it, i didn't even opened the bottle hahaha

                      Comment


                      • #14
                        Originally posted by Rcount View Post

                        i only used 8 drops of npa to see what it does to my gf, but also went to buy some stuff and the guy from the store was grumpy(he said some comment i didn't heard, but it wasn't anything good , he was definitely grumpy, but well educated when talking to me)

                        i also used it with ascend and impi, npa and impi seems to be a well known mix, it seems that most mix it with social mones

                        impi and npa seems to be balanced, the 2 are sexual, but i only got grumpiness from people some hours later

                        i think that if you get the grumpiness and manage it, it will get girls even hotter for you(shit tests are iois)

                        i wouldn't use it at night, grumpiness and alcohol don't seem to mix well, at day time if you have your logistics handled it could be a great mone, will try it

                        evolve is still my favorite for picking up girls, but LAL AV is really close, i need to test impy, npa, pt hookup, pt swoon, liik v1, glace, pt goa, m3x, nude and many more i got

                        i think nude will end up to be my favorite, only read about it, i didn't even opened the bottle hahaha
                        Well-noted bro, I just realized shit test is a form of IoI. Totally agree, grumpiness and alcohol are not a good match unless you're a risk taker.

                        That's a long list of mones! Some of them I really want to try such as Swoon, THU and AV. If they just have a sale haha
                        PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                        PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                        APEX: Manimal 2
                        * sample bottle

                        Comment


                        • #15
                          Domination + PSE + A1

                          Sexual aggression + disinhibition + emotional connection

                          Comment


                          • #16
                            Originally posted by GHOST View Post
                            Domination + PSE + A1

                            Sexual aggression + disinhibition + emotional connection
                            So Disinhibition is an alternative name for PSE?
                            PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                            PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                            APEX: Manimal 2
                            * sample bottle

                            Comment


                            • #17
                              Originally posted by GHOST View Post
                              Domination + PSE + A1

                              Sexual aggression + disinhibition + emotional connection
                              Man, I cant lie. That mix looks deadly..when XS115 comes back it would seemingly be a good pair with that.
                              I personally would probably replace the A1 with cohesion and then add some P96 to tie it all together. WHEW

                              Comment


                              • #18
                                Originally posted by zeratul View Post

                                So Disinhibition is an alternative name for PSE?
                                No it's the effect it has in the bedroom.

                                Comment


                                • NuTrix
                                  NuTrix commented
                                  Editing a comment

                              • #19
                                Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                                Men, You're going to have sex and you know you will tonight.
                                What's your go to mix to enhance your own and partners sexual experience?

                                Evolve, XS115....? What ya got?
                                Evolve, xs115....?
                                Hit me with Enone & cops, spray of xsr46....I think I would love Mr Right to use Domination on me...that looks like "f*ck me" in a bottle (scribbles notes for consideration...oops, it just fell into my cart...)
                                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

                                Comment


                                • #20
                                  1 drop Domination + 2 drops Evolve

                                  Orgasm Factory

                                  Comment


                                  • Prettyrickyboi
                                    Prettyrickyboi commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Your thoughts on XS115?

                                  • Jinnph
                                    Jinnph commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    I'm pretty sure XS115 isn't coming back. Has anyone found an alternative?

                                  • Prettyrickyboi
                                    Prettyrickyboi commented
                                    Editing a comment

                                Ad down

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X