yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ordered API/ASCEND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordered API/ASCEND

What are some good combos for these 2 products. Can any of them be mixed with the EVOLVE?

I have not tried either with evolve. I've used ascend and evolve speperatley but I haven't used either a whole lot.

I have use API a lot. It is a low keyed everyday sort of thing for me. It is status and social and by itself does not get hits from women in a normally recognizeable fashion because it does not disperse.

I often wear it with VooDoo. It has worked well with 194 in between. Celebrity was ok but API buffered it a bit much. I believe it goes nicely with XIST oil too but the proportions are critical. Once it was great and another time it wasn't. I think I used it with an SOB Xist combo and just a microdrop of API to get some respect. On this combo I think it was XIST that did some strange setting the hook type of work. I had fallout and booty calls for a couple of months. XIST oil can hit them hard.

Comment

Basically Ascend and Evolve work together as they're in the basic A.C.E. pack. I ordered Ascend oil and cohesion this donut day sale. And for Ascend, it was beast when I combined it with Treasureful Shine of Pheromone Treasure at job interview. I got a mad respect and several compliments from the Board of Directors and the other interviewee, I answered every questions calmly and in charismatic way.

For Evolve, I would say Xist would be never failing to match with it. I also heard many time Evolve + P96 is a beast combination.
      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
      APEX: Manimal 2
      * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
        Basically Ascend and Evolve work together as they're in the basic A.C.E. pack. I ordered Ascend oil and cohesion this donut day sale. And for Ascend, it was beast when I combined it with Treasureful Shine of Pheromone Treasure at job interview. I got a mad respect and several compliments from the Board of Directors and the other interviewee, I answered every questions calmly and in charismatic way.

For Evolve, I would say Xist would be never failing to match with it. I also heard many time Evolve + P96 is a beast combination.
        Would API and SOB work out?

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

Would API and SOB work out?
          No experience from this combination, as I don't have API. Hope they send me SOB as a sample this order, tho.

But, I assume adding API to SOB in night life setting would reduce SOB's polarizing feature, as people will see you as the cool guy I have to catchup (for Ascend I would say VIP). So it will buffer sob enough. Altho, dont expect to reach beta or shy girl with this mixture as it's high status and high sexual.
          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
          * sample bottle

Comment

it seriously buffers SOB. Once I combined it ok and a couple times I got nothing from either one. The time it worked I was wearing XIST also and it set a real deep fallout hook but I haven't duplicated it. It took hours to work instead of a real fast like SOB usually hits.

I would say in general, it ruins what SOB is all about but as always, your mileage may vary.

Comment

I have been able to go 3 sprays of my ascend with 1 spray of P96 which is 12.5MCG. I have been really liking this as the P96 seems to smooth out the serious vibe of the Ascend a bit. I actually almost gave up on ascend totally because of the seriousness, but when I used it with P96 it works amazing to say the least! P96 seems to bring out the attraction side of the Ascend out with women especially to where another product is not needed with the ascend. Now this is my theory here and would love thoughts from other on this,

I believe the P96 smooths over not only the heavier Androsterone, but the cops as well. I say this because women seemed much more comfortable around me and had no issue wearing there feelings on there exterior with me. The attraction/sexual interest was more of the secondary role more anything with the status leadership role being at the forefront. It was a very nice balance and not over the top and hit just the way I prefer things to flow in an Alpha/Work mix. In fact this will probably be my interview combo tomorrow. I had it narrowed it down to 2 mixes and the other was 2 drops Alpha Treasure to 3 drops Swoon, but this was to much for me with women TBH which is not necessarily bad, just not what I am going for in a mix for what I want. Don`t get me wrong Attraction is a MUST in any alpha/work mix, but I want it to be the secondary role and not at the forefront.

I have tried this setup with both Androtics and PXS P96 and posted just my experience with the PXS version, but both seem to be fairly the same for me

Comment

I've never used APi but Ascend combos very well with Evolve. Both are complex products and are fine to use solo as well. In the main men's line, Xist and Cohesion pair well with either. Some of the socials/unisexy work well too but they are optional as both Ascend and Evolve have socials built in.

Comment

Originally posted by justintime469 View Post
                  I have been able to go 3 sprays of my ascend with 1 spray of P96 which is 12.5MCG. I have been really liking this as the P96 seems to smooth out the serious vibe of the Ascend a bit. I actually almost gave up on ascend totally because of the seriousness, but when I used it with P96 it works amazing to say the least! P96 seems to bring out the attraction side of the Ascend out with women especially to where another product is not needed with the ascend. Now this is my theory here and would love thoughts from other on this,

I believe the P96 smooths over not only the heavier Androsterone, but the cops as well. I say this because women seemed much more comfortable around me and had no issue wearing there feelings on there exterior with me. The attraction/sexual interest was more of the secondary role more anything with the status leadership role being at the forefront. It was a very nice balance and not over the top and hit just the way I prefer things to flow in an Alpha/Work mix. In fact this will probably be my interview combo tomorrow. I had it narrowed it down to 2 mixes and the other was 2 drops Alpha Treasure to 3 drops Swoon, but this was to much for me with women TBH which is not necessarily bad, just not what I am going for in a mix for what I want. Don`t get me wrong Attraction is a MUST in any alpha/work mix, but I want it to be the secondary role and not at the forefront.

I have tried this setup with both Androtics and PXS P96 and posted just my experience with the PXS version, but both seem to be fairly the same for me
                  Did you use Diffusion technology to your P96?
                  * sample bottle

Comment

What goes well with API besides cohesion and cost ?

Comment

zeratul,

I did a trade deal with Primross and not sure TBH, I am assuming it has the ADT in it but I really don`t know.

For my interview I use the Ascend /P96 and everything went very well. The hard part was I was brought in a board room and they sat me in the front of the table and there were 4 interviewers and they were all at least 10 -15 feet from me. The best I could do was try and talk with my hands in hope that they MAY be effected.

Not all was lost because the self effects were good and I was very focused and on point. My thoughts were perfectly in order and I was able to answer all the questions with no problem and was very clear on all my answers and detailed and in order. I wish I had more to report, but all I have is more self effects which TBH I don`t mind as at least I had these wonderful self effects!

Comment

Originally posted by justintime469 View Post
                        zeratul,

I did a trade deal with Primross and not sure TBH, I am assuming it has the ADT in it but I really don`t know.

For my interview I use the Ascend /P96 and everything went very well. The hard part was I was brought in a board room and they sat me in the front of the table and there were 4 interviewers and they were all at least 10 -15 feet from me. The best I could do was try and talk with my hands in hope that they MAY be effected.

Not all was lost because the self effects were good and I was very focused and on point. My thoughts were perfectly in order and I was able to answer all the questions with no problem and was very clear on all my answers and detailed and in order. I wish I had more to report, but all I have is more self effects which TBH I don`t mind as at least I had these wonderful self effects!
                        Too bad, no more Trade and Sell subforum here. I also did an interview using Ascend with 3-5 meters away from 5 interviewers. And yeah, really relied on the self-effect, either!
                        * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

Too bad, no more Trade and Sell subforum here. I also did an interview using Ascend with 3-5 meters away from 5 interviewers. And yeah, really relied on the self-effect, either!
                          Trading thread is stickied in the off topic subforum.

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post

Trading thread is stickied in the off topic subforum.
                            Oh thanks! I must be forgotten where it was placed then
                            * sample bottle

Comment

Ascend works amazing especially at workplace, and for the self effects too!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X