Ordered API/ASCEND

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordered API/ASCEND

What are some good combos for these 2 products. Can any of them be mixed with the EVOLVE?

I have not tried either with evolve. I've used ascend and evolve speperatley but I haven't used either a whole lot.

I have use API a lot. It is a low keyed everyday sort of thing for me. It is status and social and by itself does not get hits from women in a normally recognizeable fashion because it does not disperse.

I often wear it with VooDoo. It has worked well with 194 in between. Celebrity was ok but API buffered it a bit much. I believe it goes nicely with XIST oil too but the proportions are critical. Once it was great and another time it wasn't. I think I used it with an SOB Xist combo and just a microdrop of API to get some respect. On this combo I think it was XIST that did some strange setting the hook type of work. I had fallout and booty calls for a couple of months. XIST oil can hit them hard.

My Current Inventory

Comment

Basically Ascend and Evolve work together as they're in the basic A.C.E. pack. I ordered Ascend oil and cohesion this donut day sale. And for Ascend, it was beast when I combined it with Treasureful Shine of Pheromone Treasure at job interview. I got a mad respect and several compliments from the Board of Directors and the other interviewee, I answered every questions calmly and in charismatic way.

For Evolve, I would say Xist would be never failing to match with it. I also heard many time Evolve + P96 is a beast combination.
      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB*, Glow*
      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
      APEX: Manimal 2
      * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
        Basically Ascend and Evolve work together as they're in the basic A.C.E. pack. I ordered Ascend oil and cohesion this donut day sale. And for Ascend, it was beast when I combined it with Treasureful Shine of Pheromone Treasure at job interview. I got a mad respect and several compliments from the Board of Directors and the other interviewee, I answered every questions calmly and in charismatic way.

For Evolve, I would say Xist would be never failing to match with it. I also heard many time Evolve + P96 is a beast combination.
        Would API and SOB work out?

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

Would API and SOB work out?
          No experience from this combination, as I don't have API. Hope they send me SOB as a sample this order, tho.

But, I assume adding API to SOB in night life setting would reduce SOB's polarizing feature, as people will see you as the cool guy I have to catchup (for Ascend I would say VIP). So it will buffer sob enough. Altho, dont expect to reach beta or shy girl with this mixture as it's high status and high sexual.
          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB*, Glow*
          PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
          APEX: Manimal 2
          * sample bottle

Comment

it seriously buffers SOB. Once I combined it ok and a couple times I got nothing from either one. The time it worked I was wearing XIST also and it set a real deep fallout hook but I haven't duplicated it. It took hours to work instead of a real fast like SOB usually hits.

I would say in general, it ruins what SOB is all about but as always, your mileage may vary.

My Current Inventory

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
            X