yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Domination or SOB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post
    They both seem to help with both sexual attraction and respect in general. I love domination, but tbh after sleeping on it, I am actually leaning towards sob. I just finished my first bottle of the stuff and more girls opened me in comparison to domination. Shout out to Steveo btw. There was a complication with the mail and when I called I actually talked to the legend himself. I appreciate everything you do XSteveO thank you so much
    Kind of late to the party, but SOB is a blend where as I consider Domination to be an additive. SOB has balancing properties where Domination is just a whole bunch of Enone/Anone molecules

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

SOB is so much fun! It CAN'T be a bad choice!

Domination is cray-cray, in a good way, lol, but I agree with SteveO, you aren't going to want to wear it solo, like you can SOB. Well, I shouldn't speak for you, but Domination for me is a whole lotta alpha on its own. SOB however is freaking awesome! (imho )
      I'm finding Domination pretty versatile as an add on (for me at very small doses, like a smidge of a drop, lol, I have the oil) to all kinds of things,
      If you did, or do, get Domination too, you won't regret it, though I can't imaging using it as a spray! But you're a guy and will probably be more well off there than I.

Looking forward to an update!
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Comment

I've found Dominant Ascend to have some very strong effects at work, not all of them good - defo one for nightclub. It seems to set everyone up to test me all.day.long - teasing, bullying, pushing buttons hahaha wow I've worn it twice and really needed to be on my mettle to handle it all.
          SOB I've found does what it says on the tin - and for some girls, mixed with PSE it's insane, like 'let's find a dark corner of the club' insane.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X