Domination or SOB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domination or SOB

Okay so which would you choose if you could only pick one. I can't afford both this time around but definitely want to get one

You should share what you are looking for. Each one serves a different goal however they are similar
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: Cohesion
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, Love Boat, Flirt

Comment

They both seem to help with both sexual attraction and respect in general. I love domination, but tbh after sleeping on it, I am actually leaning towards sob. I just finished my first bottle of the stuff and more girls opened me in comparison to domination. Shout out to Steveo btw. There was a complication with the mail and when I called I actually talked to the legend himself. I appreciate everything you do SteveO thank you so much

Comment

Another thing I noticed a lot with sob is that girls would make excuses to be near me, especially at work. This one girl in particular always hangs around when I wear sob. Lol it's kinda annoying because i she barely speaks English but she's hot though

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post
          Another thing I noticed a lot with sob is that girls would make excuses to be near me, especially at work. This one girl in particular always hangs around when I wear sob. Lol it's kinda annoying because i she barely speaks English but she's hot though
          Lol that's Al that matterd
          Pheromone XS

Comment

Seems SOB does the pull much more than the push to you, congratulations!
            PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB*, Glow*
            PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
            APEX: Manimal 2
            * sample bottle

Comment

Domination is a simple mix of enone and anone. It definitely has its uses, but if you're getting just one, I say SOB.

Comment

Okay so I put my order in a couple of hrs ago and I'm already wishing I had gone with the domination instead. Smh. Domination really is one of my all time favorites. Damnit man I just need a better paying job so i can get them both

Also, I'm feeling extra dumb right now because I actually could have gotten both as I opted for the sob oil and ascend spray. Didn't dawn on me until now that I could've just gotten domination and sob spray. Smmfh
                Last edited by kingtut savage; 05-24-2019, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Okay so I put my order in a couple of hrs ago and I'm already wishing I had gone with the domination instead. Smh. Domination really is one of my all time favorites. Damnit man I just need a better paying job so i can get them both

Also, I'm feeling extra dumb right now because I actually could have gotten both as I opted for the sob oil and ascend spray. Didn't dawn on me until now that I could've just gotten domination and sob spray. Smmfh
                  Call up they may be able to help
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross That ship has sailed. They send out all there orders 2pm central time

Comment

My vote is SOB as well. I have tested Domination, SOB in oil and spray. I definitely like SOB a lot more.

Comment

Sorry man well at least you can get it in your next order
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                          Sorry man well at least you can get it in your next order
                          True. Will definitely be getting it as soon as i can. I have actually had the opportunity to run both at the same time before and the results were amazing

Comment

Nice hope you make your purchase soon!
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

Get SOB and mix it with XIST OIL. WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
                                Get SOB and mix it with XIST OIL. WIN!
                                Have you tried it in night club/bar setting (after all, it's SOB), Mr. Snake?
                                * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

Have you tried it in night club/bar setting (after all, it's SOB), Mr. Snake?
                                  This is my go to mix for 1 on 1 or date night. In clubs or bars i take SOB by itself.

Comment

This is my go to mix for 1 on 1 or date night. In clubs or bars i take SOB by itself.
                                    Interesting, using SOB in 1 on 1 date 🤔 I presumably avoid this in Asian environment with Asian girl
                                    * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

Interesting, using SOB in 1 on 1 date 🤔 I presumably avoid this in Asian environment with Asian girl
                                      You can use it with Asians if she was born or raised out of Asia. I do it and works very well. But if she is cultured you could use Evolve/XIST or TABOO/XIST to dial it down a bit. Asians love XIST.

Comment

You can use it with Asians if she was born or raised out of Asia. I do it and works very well. But if she is cultured you could use Evolve/XIST or TABOO/XIST to dial it down a bit. Asians love XIST.
                                        This blend came out first for 1on1 date with Asian-raised in Asia Haven't use Evolve much lately
                                        * sample bottle

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                                        X