yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

newbie here (Need help!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Primross View Post
    Just remember it's the man's job to escalate you will do fine
    My wife is SEA and believe me, Primross' advice is perfect. I have to tone myself down a bit because of my former profession, but if I overshoot and end up passive the wife defiantly loses interest!
    I'd suggest trialing a date where you have made all of the arrangements, plan it then invite her. See where that takes you.
    PXS: Evolve, More Evolve, Exotica, PSE, Connections, Pencil Thin Mustache, Boyfriend, Thinker, 86, 96, 37.
    For the wife: Innocence, Temptress

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
      Well if you want something to happen you're gonna have to. Women get bored fast of guys that won't escalate.
      I can attest to this. I was very AFC couple years ago. Afraid to make a move. Got rejected by 2 women.
      First rejected me quickly. The second gave me a couple chances over the course of 7 months.
      Pathetic, I know. But no pheromones are gonna have her jumping your bones unless you make that move and signal to her that it's ok for her to get slvtty with you.
      Don't say it to her. Just make the move!

Comment

one thing I don't think has been mentioned here is that taboo acts as a turbo booster for blends like xist. it also encourages more touching and flirting making it easier to break that personal "hands to yourself" barrier. kate is right, if she is already being touchy feely you should just continue from there. that is her way of telling you to take it farther.

Comment

That's pretty fast to be getting a kiss. Congrats! Did you have any communication with her before that second time hanging out? Perhaps you struck a note with her while talking on the phone. I find the pheromone's work great. If anything they work nice as good cologne. Remember each girl is also a little bit different in terms of their inhibitions so it's good to have a varied approach. This also will dictate which combination of mones to use in the beginning.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X