yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

newbie here (Need help!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie here (Need help!!)

im new in phero world,my first purchase is taboo and xist

almost buy three with evolve but then i take taboo and xistxist+taboo a good combo to use,i wanna ask her out for a date so that we can spend time together probably watch movie at cinema,dinner(pizza maybe?),maybe some gift shop and go home.
    life is precious so go full blast
    strike while the rod is still hot

Originally posted by OppaiDesu View Post
    im new in phero world,my first purchase is taboo and xist

almost buy three with evolve but then i take taboo and xistxist+taboo a good combo to use,i wanna ask her out for a date so that we can spend time together probably watch movie at cinema,dinner(pizza maybe?),maybe some gift shop and go home.
    Sounds like a perfect combo you chose well. Just keep in mind a lot of work you have to do on your own
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• OppaiDesu
      OppaiDesu commented
      Editing a comment
      will do,this next tuesday ..i have a date with her.cant wait to try..yeah maybe ur right..i try xist first n see the result..

Why not just use Xist solo first so you know if it works on your target? SteveO mentioned about adding Taboo little by little to add some sexual tension in some thread way back then but only when you know Xist is creeping up on your target over time.

Comment

• OppaiDesu
      OppaiDesu commented
      Editing a comment
      will do,this next tuesday ..i have a date with her.cant wait to try..yeah maybe ur right..i try xist first n see the result..

That's good advice by bb
    Pheromone XS

Comment

Yeah, start with lower dosage and one type of product first to understand how it works. Looking forward to hear the date update!
      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
      APEX: Manimal 2
      * sample bottle

Comment

Just remember xist takes many hours of exposure and you have to pull away now and then for it to work
        Pheromone XS

Comment

today observation
          after evening shower straigh left my house to take her to mall,before arriving at her house i stop at the corner of her house spray some xist 2 spray actually each one behind my ear plus i want the car smell of it(pheromone car fragrance ????)wait for 5minute then i go to her house..after that call her im in front of her house then she left the house and enter my car..while driving to the mall she say i smell nice/good the car also (i bet thats the pheromone doing)and she kinda chatty(also bet its the pheromone) reach the mall straigh to the movie counter to buy ticket .luckly got the early time slot have to wait 10minute before the movie time.so we sit at the waiting room provided by the cinema.then we enter the gate 4 seat 10D 11D..movie start (ads for 4minute)while watching notice nothing happen ,no cuddle no sudden change no nothing just 2 people watching movie together after the movie end we grab some light snack then walk some shop to buy thing.she want to buy shirt btw she ask my opinion which shirt look nice even ask me to follow her to dressing room i wait outside she ask which one nice try 5 shirt diffrent style and colour..h&m shop btw..ended by singlet and hoodie ..then she decide to go home..we left then she say thank you and everything..say she call me later

Comment

• OppaiDesu
            OppaiDesu commented
            Editing a comment
            do reply for any tips and advice..

today observation
          after evening shower straigh left my house to take her to mall,before arriving at her house i stop at the corner of her house spray some xist 2 spray actually each one behind my ear plus i want the car smell of it(pheromone car fragrance ????)wait for 5minute then i go to her house..after that call her im in front of her house then she left the house and enter my car..while driving to the mall she say i smell nice/good the car also (i bet thats the pheromone doing)and she kinda chatty(also bet its the pheromone) reach the mall straigh to the movie counter to buy ticket .luckly got the early time slot have to wait 10minute before the movie time.so we sit at the waiting room provided by the cinema.then we enter the gate 4 seat 10D 11D..movie start (ads for 4minute)while watching notice nothing happen ,no cuddle no sudden change no nothing just 2 people watching movie together after the movie end we grab some light snack then walk some shop to buy thing.she want to buy shirt btw she ask my opinion which shirt look nice even ask me to follow her to dressing room i wait outside she ask which one nice try 5 shirt diffrent style and colour..h&m shop btw..ended by singlet and hoodie ..then she decide to go home..we left then she say thank you and everything..say she call me later
          What did you do to escalate?
          Pheromone XS

Comment

• OppaiDesu
            OppaiDesu commented
            Editing a comment
            none actually

Well if you want something to happen you're gonna have to. Women get bored fast of guys that won't escalate.
          Pheromone XS

Comment

• OppaiDesu
            OppaiDesu commented
            Editing a comment
            but my first gf is asian and i didt use pheromone..after that been single for long time .or maybe my game already rusty? any tips?

Start small with the escalations first small touches here and there and then try putting your arm over her. Make sure she knows you are comfatable. Your first goal is the kiss so lead up to that
          Pheromone XS

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            I always felt that arm over girl was smothering, I guess it works well for you?

today update
          my day off(offday)
          use 2 spray xist front neck and back neck because today got plan with her because she ask me to acompany her to flower shop,she like rose.
          when arrive at flower shop she holds my hand..i think im out from friendzone because she starting to open up to me .giggle,adjusting her hair,.after finish paying for the rose.enter the car..she thanks me at kiss me ????

Comment

• OppaiDesu
            OppaiDesu commented
            Editing a comment
            will update later..still with her now..after we put the flower in her vase at home.she plans to go to the mall

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm impressed.

• OppaiDesu
            OppaiDesu commented
            Editing a comment
            thanks.. @muesterate

today update
          my day off(offday)
          use 2 spray xist front neck and back neck because today got plan with her because she ask me to acompany her to flower shop,she like rose.
          when arrive at flower shop she holds my hand..i think im out from friendzone because she starting to open up to me .giggle,adjusting her hair,.after finish paying for the rose.enter the car..she thanks me at kiss me ????
          Conradulations but she did all the escalating be careful
          Pheromone XS

Comment

• OppaiDesu
            OppaiDesu commented
            Editing a comment
            yea..sound like it..does that mean im in trouble or im good so far? but i tot its normal for girls to do that? ????

They can but you likely lose a lot of masculinity in her eyes
          Pheromone XS

Comment

• OppaiDesu
            OppaiDesu commented
            Editing a comment
            thanks..will do better next date..this sunday..????

Originally posted by Primross View Post
          Start small with the escalations first small touches here and there and then try putting your arm over her. Make sure she knows you are comfatable. Your first goal is the kiss so lead up to that
          Quiet fast to get a kiss from Asian women, perhaps she adapts westernized culture. Is she East Asian or Southeast Asian? (Judging by your user name, I guess she is a Japanese)

I second Primross suggestion, do escalation little by little: more eye contact and playfully kino
          ??
          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
          * sample bottle

Comment

• OppaiDesu
            OppaiDesu commented
            Editing a comment
            damn it..why is the comment limit to 200word????

• OppaiDesu
            OppaiDesu commented
            Editing a comment
            thanks i will take it slow and steady.yes we both eye contact everytime hang out together,we both adapt western culture

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            don't use comment, learn use the quote feature instead. Message count leads to discounts Quote post can exceed 200 and improves post count.

Originally posted by Primross View Post
          They can but you likely lose a lot of masculinity in her eyes
          He'll lose lots of masculinity after get a thank you (cheek, I guess) from her (?)
          * sample bottle

Comment

• OppaiDesu
            OppaiDesu commented
            Editing a comment
            so thats means im good right? its normal right to get kiss at the cheek..

OppaiDesu you would better quote the post you want to reply, than comment it. Like the post I mentioned you before
          * sample bottle

Comment

okey..will try later..use smartphone the screen realy small i hv big finger..dang

Comment

Just remember it's the man's job to escalate you will do fine
              Pheromone XS

Comment

I believe it is not bad that she held your hand and gave you a kiss. Maybe she senses you are shy and wants to show you that it is ok to be affectionate with her.

However, now that she showed you she is comfortable with touches it would be bad if you were to be laid back and not show more initiative

Remember, don't always do what she wants you to do. I am not saying be aggressive but show some Alpha.

Every so often if she wants to do something, say I want to do this instead

Don't be too quick to give her what she wants and pick up the phone etc. Mystery, make her work for it

Even in marriage it is still a game of luring the person you love into you. I guess it is just human nature

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                  I believe it is not bad that she held your hand and gave you a kiss. Maybe she senses you are shy and wants to show you that it is ok to be affectionate with her.

However, now that she showed you she is comfortable with touches it would be bad if you were to be laid back and not show more initiative

Remember, don't always do what she wants you to do. I am not saying be aggressive but show some Alpha.

Every so often if she wants to do something, say I want to do this instead

Don't be too quick to give her what she wants and pick up the phone etc. Mystery, make her work for it

Even in marriage it is still a game of luring the person you love into you. I guess it is just human nature
                  Good advice
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X