yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Are Any Of You Actually Getting Laid Consistently Using Mones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Primross View Post

Or p96
    Yep, great alternative to a1

Comment

• Yup love it
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Originally posted by zeratul View Post

Lethargy side effect warning! But the result should be worth it
        i got that with cohesion, i love cohesion but i don't like how tired it makes me feel, i only noticed it after a few days, cohesion is by far the best product i've tested so far
        Last edited by Rcount; 05-24-2019, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Primross View Post

Or p96
          wasn't aware of p96 many thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
            apc worked best when i added more, if they made their mind that they won't do it in the first day, they don't do it, but it is very rare, they always say that kind of stuff, but when they get horny enough, all that goes thru the window

the panty wasn't the real problem, you can just slide it to the side and do it, but only with permission

she didn't want to do it and also would not let me touch there or take it off

Comment

• 1 spray > i dont think it worked(it din't lasted long enough), it was very hot, my car was hot, i arrived early to get some more girls(actually this was when i noticed evolve the most), we walked around, she went to see a car with me, then finally, we did it

i don't think it worked because she wasn't that much horny, i didn't saw the evolve wet effect

i got the vibe that she sees me as boyfriend material

turns out she was/is a lesbian, she broke up with her girlfriend recently(2yr relationship), and she only had a man years ago, that's what she told me, i believe because she has been honest with me, evolve can turn girls straight

Comment

• Originally posted by Rcount View Post

apc worked best when i added more, if they made their mind that they won't do it in the first day, they don't do it, but it is very rare, they always say that kind of stuff, but when they get horny enough, all that goes thru the window

the panty wasn't the real problem, you can just slide it to the side and do it, but only with permission

she didn't want to do it and also would not let me touch there or take it off
                That's why pheromones don't affect us like animals. They feel very horny but they have control over their urges. Pheromones are not going to change that.

Comment

That's why pheromones don't affect us like animals. They feel very horny but they have control over their urges. Pheromones are not going to change that.
                  PLUS you need a game to seal the deal ????
                  PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                  PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                  APEX: Manimal 2
                  * sample bottle

Comment

enone can definitely turn a no girl into a yes please girl, actually that's what made me a believer, first day of using mones, many years ago ,90s

Comment

• Originally posted by zeratul View Post

PLUS you need a game to seal the deal ????
                      what game do you use?

Comment

what game do you use?
                        Fortnight
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

• Do you play fortnight Primross?

Comment

what game do you use?
                            You can guess my game from my username ????
                            PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                            PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                            APEX: Manimal 2
                            * sample bottle

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                              Do you play fortnight Primross?
                              No I don't ???? I do have a ps4 tho
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

• Starcraft2 and TheLongDark. A bear just mauled me and ripped up most of my clothes and I'm nearly naked and its below zero

Comment

• now i know, next time i will say let's play fortnight, take your clothes off

Comment

• Yes yes, this is the secret to all our sexual prowess. Invite them over for video games.

Comment

enone can definitely turn a no girl into a yes please girl, actually that's what made me a believer, first day of using mones, many years ago ,90s
                                      Not exactly true. A no girl turning to a yes please girl actually means she let loose of her control when she gets horny. It doesn't mean pheromones are Gilroy.

Comment

• ohh no, i didn't got laid again :( been testing liik V2 NOS, got her on a date then, she turned cold after a guy she knew went greeting her there, checking her facebook she has a boyfriend coincidence? absolutely not, no consistency, i blame LIIK v2

which actually didn't gave me much from my targets 18 to 25yrs, but old ladys were approaching me, like 60 yr old ladys, 2 or 3 ladies to exact, i got more respect that usual, i liked it....

back to evolve

btw i also forgot to use a game

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X