yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Are Any Of You Actually Getting Laid Consistently Using Mones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this forum could have benefitted by more sexual discussion from guys. I'd like to see some more work on guys blends here too Boyfriend started to get some traction. It was too youngish for me and the LTR vibe scared me even though I'm not a whore anymore. Summer is here, school is out and the young guys have time to play.

We guys should try to come up with more men's topics. Fashion, PUA, Values etc. I'm not a great topic starter and I don't know where they fit because the only men's place has to mention a product and off topic is unisex.

XSteveO where can we talk about men's topics that may not be immediately pertaining to a particular pheromone? Anywhere you'd prefer?

Comment

I think the off topic section would be good
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        I think this forum could have benefitted by more sexual discussion from guys. I'd like to see some more work on guys blends here too Boyfriend started to get some traction. It was too youngish for me and the LTR vibe scared me even though I'm not a whore anymore. Summer is here, school is out and the young guys have time to play.

We guys should try to come up with more men's topics. Fashion, PUA, Values etc. I'm not a great topic starter and I don't know where they fit because the only men's place has to mention a product and off topic is unisex.
        While I appreciate this idea, these topics have been beaten to death over the years on PUA forums.

Basically the entire industry comes down to :

Engage + Escalate + Isolate (all while taking risks)

And as far as I can tell, there are 3 major ways to get laid:

1. Fame
        2. Money
        3. Being an Asshole

Other approaches would fall under the heading of "dating", which is, by definition, part of the courtship process (long term relationship)........not to be confused with hookups. The biggest mistake that guys make is they live in the grey area between these two. Tinder would be a textbook example.

Pheromones could be added to this, but context is going to trump chemicals in nearly every situation, hence the inconsistent reactions from different products.

Know what you want, and go after it. Other people's opinions are none of your business. Cheers!

Comment

I think we can just start the topic in Men's section of Off Topic section. And this is a great idea so we can get refreshed with new topics to discuss
          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
          PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
          APEX: Manimal 2
          * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

I think we can just start the topic in Men's section of Off Topic section. And this is a great idea so we can get refreshed with new topics to discuss
            Yes great idea. I have some ideas of my own
            Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Yes great idea. I have some ideas of my own
              Will be waiting for your thread in Off Topic session, dude!
              PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
              * sample bottle

Comment

Will be waiting for your thread in Off Topic session, dude!
                May add it to my journal in a few weeks
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Okay so ban stays as overwhelmingly supported by the community.

There are no topics that are taboo except illegal stuff like pedophilia and rape shit. That's stuff is bad and will get you insta-banned.

Steve O
                  PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                  Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

XSteveO where can we talk about men's topics that may not be immediately pertaining to a particular pheromone? Anywhere you'd prefer?
                    If not about pheromones it should really be down in off topic. Although if there's enough interest we could start a sub-forum for men and women

Steve O
                    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm really more concerned with riling up the ladies by accident with offhand guy remarks. If the ladies visit a men's subforum I suspect they would expect and tolerate less decorum.

evolve from 2 sprays to 10+ sprays

i got this girl, we made out, fasting forward.... she would not let me take out her panties and do it

she told me various times that she was really horny , i amped the dose of evolve making it 6+ 10+ idk how many sprays, but i could not do it

i didn't seem to od ? also i didn't do it, did i od?

i am used to Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate, very old stuff, still works wonders, i bought it in bulk many years ago, i always use mones like i used Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate, adding more, should i be patient and don't amp the dosage?

later the same day , i added liik v2 nos and went at it again but could not do it again (v2 1or2 sprays)

her groin area was burning hot, i noticed that, both the first time and second time with the liik v2 and evolve

i didn't change clothes or washed anything, it was like 3 hours later i added the V2 and went meet her again

the second time she seemed tired(liik v2 and evolve mix)

btw the 3 hours period i went to meet my GF and got the evolve wet effect, so i can't figure out if they are oding in none, because they keep getting horny???

my gf is usually not ready to go, needs some rubbing but with evolve she never needs warm up and gets extremely wet, even i get all wet from her, but it works with 1, 2 , 3 , 4 , 10+ sprays, is that normal, am i odding?

i usually apply evolve many hours before i go to my GF, sometimes 8+ hours, and she still gets the effect

ohhw the first time(100% evolve) was day time
                    Last edited by Rcount; 05-23-2019, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcount View Post
                      evolve from 2 sprays to 10+ sprays

i got this girl, we made out, fasting forward.... she would not let me take out her panties and do it

she told me various times that she was really horny , i amped the dose of evolve making it 6+ 10+ idk how many sprays, but i could not do it

i didn't seem to od ? also i didn't do it, did i od?

i am used to Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate, very old stuff, still works wonders, i bought it in bulk many years ago, i always use mones like i used Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate, adding more, should i be patient and don't amp the dosage?

later the same day , i added liik v2 nos and went at it again but could not do it again (v2 1or2 sprays)

her groin area was burning hot, i noticed that, both the first time and second time with the liik v2 and evolve

i didn't change clothes or washed anything, it was like 3 hours later i added the V2 and went meet her again

the second time she seemed tired(liik v2 and evolve mix)

btw the 3 hours period i went to meet my GF and got the evolve wet effect, so i can't figure out if they are oding in none, because they keep getting horny???

my gf is usually not ready to go, needs some rubbing but with evolve she never needs warm up and gets extremely wet, even i get all wet from her, but it works with 1, 2 , 3 , 4 , 10+ sprays, is that normal, am i odding?

i usually apply evolve many hours before i go to my GF, sometimes 8+ hours, and she still gets the effect

ohhw the first time(100% evolve) was day time
                      Even 1 spray of Evolve is already strong enough, and you keep adding and adding it until 10+ sprays PLUS Liik v2?? You were nuclear-bombing of your target by mega dose of Enone, dude. And you know the first time you sprayed Evolve, it will be Social first, then after several hours turns into really sexual. I guess her groin area was burning hot and she was exhausted were a sign of OD. About Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate, SteveO always mentions PXS products are containing more mones compared to other mone makers, so you'd better lower the usage.
                      * sample bottle

Comment

You gotta lower your doeses man 2 sprays Max
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Even 1 spray of Evolve is already strong enough, and you keep adding and adding it until 10+ sprays PLUS Liik v2?? You were nuclear-bombing of your target by mega dose of Enone, dude. And you know the first time you sprayed Evolve, it will be Social first, then after several hours turns into really sexual. I guess her groin area was burning hot and she was exhausted were a sign of OD. About Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate, SteveO always mentions PXS products are containing more mones compared to other mone makers, so you'd better lower the usage.
                          yup, she had made their mind that she would not have sex on day 1, no matter what, tomorrow i will see her again, i will go with 1 spray

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                            You gotta lower your doeses man 2 sprays Max
                            yes it seems to be a waste, no advantages whatsoever

Comment

ohh btw i only used liik because i know it has dienone in it, i could go with cohesion but i had the liik untouched so i gave it a try, in case she needed more lovey dovey stuff

i feel kind of inclined to finally test the nnpa, also left untouched, but i am kind of scared of it(never used it , don't know what to expect), i am familiar with evo so i will go with evo

tomorrow will post if it worked, 1 spray

Comment

Originally posted by Rcount View Post
                                ohh btw i only used liik because i know it has dienone in it, i could go with cohesion but i had the liik untouched so i gave it a try, in case she needed more lovey dovey stuff

i feel kind of inclined to finally test the nnpa, also left untouched, but i am kind of scared of it(never used it , don't know what to expect), i am familiar with evo so i will go with evo

tomorrow will post if it worked, 1 spray
                                Lethargy side effect warning! But the result should be worth it
                                * sample bottle

Comment

Lethargy side effect warning! But the result should be worth it
                                  Imo one always worked the best
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Even at low sprays you need something to balance out the Enone imo, any A1 mix such as cohesion is good. Though watch out for lethargy as someone said.

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
                                      Even at low sprays you need something to balance out the Enone imo, any A1 mix such as cohesion is good. Though watch out for lethargy as someone said.
                                      Or p96
                                      Pheromone XS

Comment

• Rcount

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X