yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

best way to mix A.C.E (ace) for different environments/occasions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best way to mix A.C.E (ace) for different environments/occasions

best way to mix A.C.E (ace) for different environments /occasions

nigh time

clubs discos

bars

dining out

work

shopping

everyday, general

job interviews

male boss

female boss

will the 3, 2, 1 sprays apply to all of these?

Best thing to do is test each individual first for your sweet spot then slowly combine each of them
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Let's assume you already try single use of each.

For night, club, bar = Evolve is a must, can combine with Cohesion or/and Ascend
      For dating = Cohesion is a must for your case (too bad you don't have Xist), maybe add Evolve
      For work, job interview = Ascend only is enough, you might add Cohesion for female bosses toadd comfort to them
      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
      APEX: Manimal 2
      * sample bottle

Comment

For club/bar try SOB spray or lighten it up with Evolve Spray. One or the other.
        Dating: Evolve spray/XIST oil or SOB spay/XIST OIL.
        Work: Ascend or Celebrity. Preferably oil or if it's a job interview do just the spray.

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
          Let's assume you already try single use of each.

For night, club, bar = Evolve is a must, can combine with Cohesion or/and Ascend
          For dating = Cohesion is a must for your case (too bad you don't have Xist), maybe add Evolve
          For work, job interview = Ascend only is enough, you might add Cohesion for female bosses toadd comfort to them
          agreed.

A/C/E are three fairly distinct products so there's not a whole lot of confusion on which one to use solo. However, because of this, there are going to be 'gaps' where, for example, Ascend is too serious or Evolve has too much eNONE and it's good to have other products to fill these.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcount View Post
            best way to mix A.C.E (ace) for different environments /occasions

nigh time

clubs discos

bars

dining out

work

shopping

everyday, general

job interviews

male boss

female boss

will the 3, 2, 1 sprays apply to all of these?

Although I am not a guy and I never used these particular products I believe this is an excellent question. However, I feel we often forget how personal pheromone are and who we are, our environment , our chemistry etc play a large role in how these products work for us.

I think we often try to box up pheromone usage and not allow it its freedom.

Going through the list , someone can say , Ascend would work better here , Cohesion here and Evolve there. And based on what we know they do because of product site description or personal use but how about personalizing.

For eg. Ascend is by far a more appropriate product for your work place butttttttttt what if you work in a bar or a strip joint etc. Would Ascend be better , would Evolve be better or a combination of both based on your work environment and goals

Try these out individually and see how they affect you and what results you get from them. When you think you have a handle on what they do, you know what you hope to gain you can mix and max based on the different environments and find it easier to know how to decide

The XS products are pretty strong so the suggested sprays for most of our products are 1 - 2 sprays. However, as I said make your mones personal. When you experiment and play with mones enough you begin to understand these products and yourself a bit more and that is key

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Although I am not a guy and I never used these particular products I believe this is an excellent question. However, I feel we often forget how personal pheromone are and who we are, our environment , our chemistry etc play a large role in how these products work for us.

I think we often try to box up pheromone usage and not allow it its freedom.

Going through the list , someone can say , Ascend would work better here , Cohesion here and Evolve there. And based on what we know they do because of product site description or personal use but how about personalizing.

For eg. Ascend is by far a more appropriate product for your work place butttttttttt what if you work in a bar or a strip joint etc. Would Ascend be better , would Evolve be better or a combination of both based on your work environment and goals

Try these out individually and see how they affect you and what results you get from them. When you think you have a handle on what they do, you know what you hope to gain you can mix and max based on the different environments and find it easier to know how to decide

The XS products are pretty strong so the suggested sprays for most of our products are 1 - 2 sprays. However, as I said make your mones personal. When you experiment and play with mones enough you begin to understand these products and yourself a bit more and that is key
              Very true Kate. What works for one doesn't necessarily work for everyone.
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

for your work place butttttttttt
                I read this butt with double t

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Very true Kate. What works for one doesn't necessarily work for everyone.
                Dis!!
                PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                APEX: Manimal 2
                * sample bottle

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X