Be Your Best

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

best way to mix A.C.E (ace) for different environments/occasions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • best way to mix A.C.E (ace) for different environments/occasions

    best way to mix A.C.E (ace) for different environments /occasions

    nigh time

    clubs discos

    bars

    dining out

    work

    shopping

    everyday, general

    job interviews

    male boss

    female boss

    will the 3, 2, 1 sprays apply to all of these?

  • #2
    Best thing to do is test each individual first for your sweet spot then slowly combine each of them
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: Cohesion
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, Love Boat, Flirt

    Comment


    • #3
      Let's assume you already try single use of each.

      For night, club, bar = Evolve is a must, can combine with Cohesion or/and Ascend
      For dating = Cohesion is a must for your case (too bad you don't have Xist), maybe add Evolve
      For work, job interview = Ascend only is enough, you might add Cohesion for female bosses toadd comfort to them
      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
      APEX: Manimal 2
      * sample bottle

      Comment


      • #4
        For club/bar try SOB spray or lighten it up with Evolve Spray. One or the other.
        Dating: Evolve spray/XIST oil or SOB spay/XIST OIL.
        Work: Ascend or Celebrity. Preferably oil or if it's a job interview do just the spray.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by zeratul View Post
          Let's assume you already try single use of each.

          For night, club, bar = Evolve is a must, can combine with Cohesion or/and Ascend
          For dating = Cohesion is a must for your case (too bad you don't have Xist), maybe add Evolve
          For work, job interview = Ascend only is enough, you might add Cohesion for female bosses toadd comfort to them
          agreed.

          A/C/E are three fairly distinct products so there's not a whole lot of confusion on which one to use solo. However, because of this, there are going to be 'gaps' where, for example, Ascend is too serious or Evolve has too much eNONE and it's good to have other products to fill these.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rcount View Post
            best way to mix A.C.E (ace) for different environments /occasions

            nigh time

            clubs discos

            bars

            dining out

            work

            shopping

            everyday, general

            job interviews

            male boss

            female boss

            will the 3, 2, 1 sprays apply to all of these?


            Although I am not a guy and I never used these particular products I believe this is an excellent question. However, I feel we often forget how personal pheromone are and who we are, our environment , our chemistry etc play a large role in how these products work for us.

            I think we often try to box up pheromone usage and not allow it its freedom.

            Going through the list , someone can say , Ascend would work better here , Cohesion here and Evolve there. And based on what we know they do because of product site description or personal use but how about personalizing.

            For eg. Ascend is by far a more appropriate product for your work place butttttttttt what if you work in a bar or a strip joint etc. Would Ascend be better , would Evolve be better or a combination of both based on your work environment and goals


            Try these out individually and see how they affect you and what results you get from them. When you think you have a handle on what they do, you know what you hope to gain you can mix and max based on the different environments and find it easier to know how to decide

            The XS products are pretty strong so the suggested sprays for most of our products are 1 - 2 sprays. However, as I said make your mones personal. When you experiment and play with mones enough you begin to understand these products and yourself a bit more and that is key

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by KateD View Post



              Although I am not a guy and I never used these particular products I believe this is an excellent question. However, I feel we often forget how personal pheromone are and who we are, our environment , our chemistry etc play a large role in how these products work for us.

              I think we often try to box up pheromone usage and not allow it its freedom.

              Going through the list , someone can say , Ascend would work better here , Cohesion here and Evolve there. And based on what we know they do because of product site description or personal use but how about personalizing.

              For eg. Ascend is by far a more appropriate product for your work place butttttttttt what if you work in a bar or a strip joint etc. Would Ascend be better , would Evolve be better or a combination of both based on your work environment and goals


              Try these out individually and see how they affect you and what results you get from them. When you think you have a handle on what they do, you know what you hope to gain you can mix and max based on the different environments and find it easier to know how to decide

              The XS products are pretty strong so the suggested sprays for most of our products are 1 - 2 sprays. However, as I said make your mones personal. When you experiment and play with mones enough you begin to understand these products and yourself a bit more and that is key
              Very true Kate. What works for one doesn't necessarily work for everyone.
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: Cohesion
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, Love Boat, Flirt

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by KateD View Post

                for your work place butttttttttt
                I read this butt with double t

                Originally posted by Primross View Post

                Very true Kate. What works for one doesn't necessarily work for everyone.
                Dis!!
                PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                APEX: Manimal 2
                * sample bottle

                Comment

                Ad down

                Collapse

                Working...
                X