yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Which 3 mones suits my character and desires ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    I always run solo but I admit it's a lot less painful to have a friend handy when you get shot down.
    Actually a real wing will give you props. If one of my buddy's gets shot down I give him respect for trying

Not many women will Abandon there friends to hang out with any guy
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I've picked up a different mindset with age. If a woman shoots me too far down I just chalk it up to her being crazy. She can't know who I am, doesn't hurt. Actually, I know any woman will be costing me some amount of money so I also look at it as saving money. Someone shoots me down, I just saved 5 bucks. You ever notice how women can live off SO much less than a man can? Freebies for just finding a smile somewhere. Me? I have to put on pheromones to get free or cheap stuff.

Comment

I've picked up a different mindset with age. If a woman shoots me too far down I just chalk it up to her being crazy. She can't know who I am, doesn't hurt. Actually, I know any woman will be costing me some amount of money so I also look at it as saving money. Someone shoots me down, I just saved 5 bucks. You ever notice how women can live off SO much less than a man can? Freebies for just finding a smile somewhere. Me? I have to put on pheromones to get free or cheap stuff.
        Getting free stuff can also be about your frame/status act dominant or be a good haggeler and you can get a lot of free/reduced stuff
        Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

If you are serious about night game make sure you have a couple of friends with the same goals. It's easier to pick up girls as a small group rather than solo
          To be honest in Toronto, you kinda have to run a group game. If you do it solo, you usually have like 5 of her friends staring at you and it puts pressure on her to say no as well. I'm not the greatest looking guy, so running day game is just not worth it for me. The return is(was when i used to do it 5 years ago) was just not great and did a lot of damage to my confidence. The numbers were also flaky. It is easier for me to ask them to add me on social media and let the social media do the talk. My friend's brother is the manager at a nearby bowling spot, so its easier for us to run the "me and my buddies are going bowling, why don't you come there with your friends" and escalate it from there. My fitness has taken it a hit, need to get back in shape though.

Comment

When she says no, try saying " Did you hear that ? ", wait for her to reply"what" and then reply with "It was the sound of my heart breaking into pieces" as a joke. That greatly moves you on her desirability spectrum. But you have to do it right, your body language has to say that IDGAF that I got rejected and it doesn't faze me. At the beginning I probably came of as a creep in the past due to my poor body language. But hey, you win or learn.

Comment

Originally posted by worldpositive1 View Post

When she says no, try saying " Did you hear that ? ", wait for her to reply"what" and then reply with "It was the sound of my heart breaking into pieces" as a joke.
              This seems really beta when you use the wrong tone. Even the same script, by using different tone (and confidence), would be really really different
              PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
              PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
              APEX: Manimal 2
              * sample bottle

Comment

At some point you need to pull them away from the group, you don't need to get them to the bowling alley yet but you need to ISOLATE before you ESCALATE.

Comment

At some point you need to pull them away from the group, you don't need to get them to the bowling alley yet but you need to ISOLATE before you ESCALATE.
                  Wise words from the expert ????
                  PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                  * sample bottle

Comment

True
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Hey guys, I just picked my package at the post office little earlier. Love the handwritten note and the popping candy. Unfortunately the sample packages were damaged. I had requested Taboo, Cohesion and SOB for samples. The entire Taboo has spilled, Cohesion and SOB are 80% emptied. But the sample package is not fully covered in liquid, I have a feeling that the customs took some samples ?I'm not too sure but the main packages(Xist, Evolve,Ascend and Celebrity) are fully in tact. Will experiment and see what's up. Cheers guys.

Comment

• DBJ
                        DBJ commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I've had spillage from samples Stateside too, it's the bottles. Shame, i really wanted to try XiSt and Connections too.

Hey guys, I just picked my package at the post office little earlier. Love the handwritten note and the popping candy. Unfortunately the sample packages were damaged. I had requested Taboo, Cohesion and SOB for samples. The entire Taboo has spilled, Cohesion and SOB are 80% emptied. But the sample package is not fully covered in liquid, I have a feeling that the customs took some samples ?I'm not too sure but the main packages(Xist, Evolve,Ascend and Celebrity) are fully in tact. Will experiment and see what's up. Cheers guys.
                      The samples don't come full
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

The samples don't come full
                        hmm maybe the cause, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't send an empty bottle of Taboo and a two other mones that are 80% empty.

Comment

hmm maybe the cause, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't send an empty bottle of Taboo and a two other mones that are 80% empty.
                          80% empty is normal. The empty one not sure that's never happened to me
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

I got my samples like 60-70% of the sample bottle. Custom took it as sample also reasonable, I guess
                            * sample bottle

Comment

good choices, i am happy you chose celebrity as i expressed in one of my threads, socials are important.

xist over cohesion any day!! you can wither solo it to get a charm boost or mix it to make any other blend better.
                              and the reset effect is strong with that one!
                              i feel like because of the marketing, people think the reset is to get out of friend zone purpose, but its just amazing to so many life situations.

i feel like you didnt get the right picture about SOB.
                              its wayyy more social then you think, it really help you with getting respect from guys and making them love you.
                              also makes the women interested.

good luck!

Comment

About a third of my samples suffer some leakage in transit. I've suggested double checking the snap lids but that won't help against horny customs agents. Perhaps they should put stickers on the seams of the samples instead of on our letters. Hayley ? Hi Honey

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X