Smell Like This

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Which 3 mones suits my character and desires ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Which 3 mones suits my character and desires ?

    SORRY FOR BEING EXTREMELY SPECIFIC. πŸ˜‚

    Male: South Asian
    Age: 25
    Location: Toronto(born and raised)
    Desire: Women 19 to 27
    Intention: Romance, One-Night stands and some attention(hey! I wanna be that cool kid that girls used to drool at higschool at lame jokes), attention and respect.
    Strength: Able to read body language very well, past experience in pickup/self development, acquired enough knowledge to keep people interested in
    convos(once they are interested). Past experience with Summer Ammo, A314(too intense, people felt intimidated and guys wanted to fight me in
    clubs)
    Weakness: Often felt like a ghost, people would not know I'm even there, people talking over me, people automatically thinking less of me, natural beta behaviour and body language still creeps up here and there despite working on self development.
    Natural Body language: I speak kinda louder, faster and with expressive body language and head movements. Very much like this guy in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q48L7R5YNJ8


    Till I was 18, I was a very timid, shy and an introverted "nice guy". After getting rejected by couple of oneitises(one of them lasted for 4 years), I said enough is enough and started self development and pickup. By 20 I had few gfs, and I settled down with one of them. Now we have broken up after 5 years and Im getting back into dating/flirting/romance.

    I'm not looking to be serious but some attraction would be nice. Also, growing up timid and shy I often felt like a ghost as if I didn't exist, so I also wanted some attention on me and don't mind some.....lots of attention. Communication is no problem when the girl is interested, but getting their attention was always difficult for me. I read body language very well, so naturally when females aren't interested, I get discouraged. Even when I tried pick up in the past I would always get "I didn't know you knew this much/interesting/funny/dirty)" and I was just shocked how first impression of me among women and men were negative. Also looking to be respected by men, used to get picked on at school, it doesn't happen now a days, but I noticed that if some guy tries to make fun of someone in order to look cool he'd generally try me first. I know how to easily turn it around and make him the butt-end of the joke and make him look immature but still why me ? Side track: I play a niche sport in Canada, unexpectedly I've become much better than I thought to a point where I practice with the national players. There are lot of competitive guys, they are naturally bigger and taller and I'm 5,6. So it is kind of natural to be looked down upon.


    Situation: 1. Lots of clubs/events involving drinks and dance
    2. Tinder dates
    3. Respect(no need for Alpha god like respect as I can earn them by showing my skills) among men

    My questions?(Can only go with 3 bottles for now)

    1. Was planning to go with A.C.E pack then I thought maybe I should replace Ascend with Celebrity ?(I'm 5,6, I don't mind some attention in a large crowd and plus I know how to escalate once the respect and attention/attraction is on me)
    2. I'll be meeting lots of girls during the day as well, so Xist over Cohesion ?
    3. Out of Ascend, Cohesion, Celebrity, Xist and Evolve. Which 3 would best suit my situation and desires?
    Last edited by worldpositive1; 05-07-2019, 12:37 AM. Reason: grammar

  • #2
    I think you need sob.

    Social proof and sexy.
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: Cohesion
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, Love Boat, Flirt

    Comment


    • #3
      More Additions: I also work from home for now, so I don't really need an everyday mone.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by worldpositive1 View Post
        ​​​​​Situation: 1. Lots of clubs/events involving drinks and dance
        2. Tinder dates
        3. Respect(no need for Alpha god like respect as I can earn them by showing my skills) among men

        My questions?(Can only go with 3 bottles for now)

        1. Was planning to go with A.C.E pack then I thought maybe I should replace Ascend with Celebrity ?(I'm 5,6, I don't mind some attention in a large crowd and plus I know how to escalate once the respect and attention/attraction is on me)
        2. I'll be meeting lots of girls during the day as well, so Xist over Cohesion ?
        3. Out of Ascend, Cohesion, Celebrity, Xist and Evolve. Which 3 would best suit my situation and desires?
        Situation:
        1 party setting:
        SOB (Bad boy vibe, jerk), Taboo (People more.initiate convos with you), Celebrity (never tried), or Evolve (Good social opening, with sexual finishing, combine with other would be beast)
        2 tinder date: ABSOLUTELY Xist, this one also good vibe to other male in the group.
        3 respect: Dominant Ascend, totally intimidating, no shit test from guys
        - wait you don't need this mone in your case, I would go for API but you didn't seem well with it, Taboo is also good for recognition from other males, Celebrity worth to try as it's unisex

        Questions:
        1 and 3, I would choose Celebrity, Xist, and Evolve
        2 totally Xist for imprinting and better flirting, while dienone in cohesion could make male iritated
        PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
        PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
        APEX: Manimal 2
        * sample bottle

        Comment


        • #5
          ACE is a tried and true, solid mix. I would go with that rather than sub celebrity for ascend, unless you're wanting to experiment.

          Comment


          • #6
            You need something bold, you need to try Pencil Thin Mustache!
            Arsenal

            ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

            LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

            Comment


            • #7
              I swear your going to want everything!!! But I agree upthread, that ACE might be your best bet to get your feet wet.

              happy birthday party GIF by Target
              Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

              WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

              Comment


              • AmandaXS
                AmandaXS commented
                Editing a comment
                this gif is just too perfect. kinda looks like me when i go to target lmao

            • #8
              Ascend seems very fitting overall but Ascend is great for work and you work at home, you don't need it for sports. It has great selfies but for now you don't want an everyday mone. I'm sure it would help you working at home. It's motivating for me. But I don't think you are asking for that NOW.

              That kind of opens you up to Celebrity as a social. If you don't go for Ascend you really should pick it up soon. It's classic.


              SOB is a party beast.

              Xist is a must have.

              Celebrity, >Xist,> SOB. Socialize, >intimatcy, >go for the score. After you score you could try evolve.


              My Current Inventory

              Comment


              • #9
                Thanks for all the suggestion guys, after listening to all your inputs and considering my my natural traits, I decided to go with Ascend+Xist+Evolve(AXE) and Celebrity. I strongly felt like going Xist over Cohesion as I felt I naturally have Cohesion traits in me. I still went and requested a sample of Cohesion though. I also felt like Celebrity would suit me more than SOB and I can steer situation in my way with Celebrity than i can with SOB. Whenever my friends and I go to the club we always order bottle service, pour drinks into random dudes and chicks mouths. When alcohol goes inside of us, we become a party beasts, so based on my requirements I decided to go leave SOB over Celebrity. Also ordered Canada Express mail cause I want it now LOL.

                Love you all. I'll report as soon as i start experimenting.

                Comment


                • AmandaXS
                  AmandaXS commented
                  Editing a comment
                  looking forward to reading your results

              • #10
                Great choices, Ascend has a little a1 in it which is what is in cohesion. I hope Canadian delivery is like stateside. Check your tracking.

                My Current Inventory

                Comment


                • #11
                  Enjoy hope to hear reports soon
                  Pheromone XS
                  Oil: Cohesion
                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, Love Boat, Flirt

                  Comment


                  • #12
                    Well done, please update how many days the package will be delivered
                    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                    APEX: Manimal 2
                    * sample bottle

                    Comment


                    • worldpositive1
                      worldpositive1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Express is expected to be delivered in 3-10 days. Customs can be a pain. Also USPS partner Canada post doesn't deliver to the door. No experiment this weekend :(

                  • #13
                    yes, we can enjoy the tracking updates for vicarious pleasures

                    My Current Inventory

                    Comment


                    • #14
                      Going through your post worldpositive1 I can relate to the type of person you have came from, the person who you are looking to be and how you want to get there. Our past experiences gives us appreciation and ambition for the future we want for ourselves.

                      I want to give you some of my personal suggestions on product selection as I have a bunch of stuff from PSX on my arsenal but the best advice I could give you is that the best products to use depends mostly on three criterias; the target, the environment, and your presentation/behavior.

                      SOB is great but I wouldn't use it on every girl, for shyer girls I would focus more on lighter blends. But I guess if you're mostly looking for girls who are DTF and more into ONS then a heavier sexual would better suffice.
                      Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

                      all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

                      Comment


                      • #15
                        God thing is you can request samples too!
                        Pheromone XS
                        Oil: Cohesion
                        Spray: Xist, Evolve, Love Boat, Flirt

                        Comment


                        • #16
                          Originally posted by zeratul View Post
                          Well done, please update how many days the package will be delivered
                          The Express shipping estimate is 3-10 days. It was shipped yesterday(8th) and right now it is in Florida, not sure how many days it will take to clear the customs. Also, USPS partner Canada Post only deliver the receipt, I have to take it to the nearest post office and pick it up. So i'm definitely not experimenting this weekend. I may meet up with someone on tuesday, let's see if'll have it on time .

                          Comment


                          • Muestereate
                            Muestereate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Tennessee to Canada via Florida??? Maybe i should open a stand at Niagra Falls

                        • #17
                          Originally posted by pingu View Post
                          Going through your post worldpositive1 I can relate to the type of person you have came from, the person who you are looking to be and how you want to get there. Our past experiences gives us appreciation and ambition for the future we want for ourselves.

                          I want to give you some of my personal suggestions on product selection as I have a bunch of stuff from PSX on my arsenal but the best advice I could give you is that the best products to use depends mostly on three criterias; the target, the environment, and your presentation/behavior.

                          SOB is great but I wouldn't use it on every girl, for shyer girls I would focus more on lighter blends. But I guess if you're mostly looking for girls who are DTF and more into ONS then a heavier sexual would better suffice.
                          I'm glad you can relate yourself to me, I'm kind of thankful I went through those experience. "Target, the environment, and your presentation/behaviour" you summed up very well, that is exactly I chose those combinations. I had A314 before, it naturally didn't suit my character, it was easier for me to attract people through social mones, talk and impress them that way. Here in Toronto, nightclub experience is kinda bad as people come to clubs in groups and cocblocking is very real. You kinda have to show people good time at clubs, get contacts, then make your moves. Maybe it is because of long winter and cold weather, but there are tons of "look at me i'm a cool stud" type of guys at clubs that stand in one corner with a drunk and nod "sup" at girls. This suits my character so I went these mones. Can't wait till they arrive.

                          Comment


                          • #18
                            Originally posted by worldpositive1 View Post

                            I'm glad you can relate yourself to me, I'm kind of thankful I went through those experience. "Target, the environment, and your presentation/behaviour" you summed up very well, that is exactly I chose those combinations. I had A314 before, it naturally didn't suit my character, it was easier for me to attract people through social mones, talk and impress them that way. Here in Toronto, nightclub experience is kinda bad as people come to clubs in groups and cocblocking is very real. You kinda have to show people good time at clubs, get contacts, then make your moves. Maybe it is because of long winter and cold weather, but there are tons of "look at me i'm a cool stud" type of guys at clubs that stand in one corner with a drunk and nod "sup" at girls. This suits my character so I went these mones. Can't wait till they arrive.
                            If you are serious about night game make sure you have a couple of friends with the same goals. It's easier to pick up girls as a small group rather than solo
                            Pheromone XS
                            Oil: Cohesion
                            Spray: Xist, Evolve, Love Boat, Flirt

                            Comment


                            • #19
                              Originally posted by Primross View Post

                              If you are serious about night game make sure you have a couple of friends with the same goals. It's easier to pick up girls as a small group rather than solo
                              Normally I do it solo, I'm wondering if we have wingman to do pickup stuffs
                              PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                              PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                              APEX: Manimal 2
                              * sample bottle

                              Comment


                              • #20
                                I always run solo but I admit it's a lot less painful to have a friend handy when you get shot down.

                                My Current Inventory

                                Comment

                                Ad down

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X