yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Horrible experiance with SOB.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember to shake the bottle before spraying, too. A lot of people forget and it can lead to inconsistencies.

Comment

I think i put on too much for the first time.... new to Pheromones, treated it like a toy. Dumb move when it feels like i haven't slept for four months.
      PXS: Evolve, More Evolve, Exotica, PSE, Connections, Pencil Thin Mustache, Boyfriend, Thinker, 86, 96, 37.
      For the wife: Innocence, Temptress

Comment

Yeah that's why the experts recommend start in low doseages
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Always a good idea to start low and then work your way up to find your sweet spot. The saying "sometimes less is more" definitely applies to mones.

Comment

Exactly especially with sob
            Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
              Always a good idea to start low and then work your way up to find your sweet spot. The saying "sometimes less is more" definitely applies to mones.
              Very much so. Everyone has done it when they were new to pheromones. Some mixes, it isn't a major issue, but stuff like sob or connections, definitely less is more.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post

Very much so. Everyone has done it when they were new to pheromones. Some mixes, it isn't a major issue, but stuff like sob or connections, definitely less is more.
                Exactly there should be a warning on the bottle lol jk
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Usually Sounds set off PTSD, then we get a flash of vision and then we flashback. At that 2-3 second interval, we still have choice as to how we react tp the flashback but it took me a LOT of counter-intuitive work because the mind blanks out that vision as fast as it can and does a bit of self-protection amnesia. Sometimes you have to approach it from the flank, often with some spiritual help keeping you open to learning opportunities. Some prefer to call it serendipity or luck.

The brain makes connections and smell seems to be a primary connector for memories/imprinting in general. It's possible that your original trauma had a similar pheromonal signature in the air while it was ongoing. It could have been your own or it could have been someone else's. Usually smells bring up good memories but you never know what our triggers are without some council.

Dang, My last ex had me so traumatized over sex for instance that I would do blank out disassociations just looking at the sex lube displays at the grocery store. Now XS sends me condoms and I just laugh. There is hope.

Usually, treatment starts with the identification of the triggers, then small but escalating exposures to the stimulus. You could actually try to use SOB, in small but increasing amounts, but only in a controlled environment with a counselor giving feedback so that you move in the correct directions instead of the bad directions our own minds usually lead us. Run this idea past whoever you are working in private, not group.

Wish you well, Breathe

My favorite saying to get out of the flashback is, " But Muestereate, right NOW, you are NOT THERE".

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    Usually Sounds set off PTSD, then we get a flash of vision and then we flashback. At that 2-3 second interval, we still have choice as to how we react tp the flashback but it took me a LOT of counter-intuitive work because the mind blanks out that vision as fast as it can and does a bit of self-protection amnesia. Sometimes you have to approach it from the flank, often with some spiritual help keeping you open to learning opportunities. Some prefer to call it serendipity or luck.

The brain makes connections and smell seems to be a primary connector for memories/imprinting in general. It's possible that your original trauma had a similar pheromonal signature in the air while it was ongoing. It could have been your own or it could have been someone else's. Usually smells bring up good memories but you never know what our triggers are without some council.

Dang, My last ex had me so traumatized over sex for instance that I would do blank out disassociations just looking at the sex lube displays at the grocery store. Now XS sends me condoms and I just laugh. There is hope.

Usually, treatment starts with the identification of the triggers, then small but escalating exposures to the stimulus. You could actually try to use SOB, in small but increasing amounts, but only in a controlled environment with a counselor giving feedback so that you move in the correct directions instead of the bad directions our own minds usually lead us. Run this idea past whoever you are working in private, not group.

Wish you well, Breathe

My favorite saying to get out of the flashback is, " But Muestereate, right NOW, you are NOT THERE".
                    Great response

Shame your ex made you feel that way.

Tip for the OP also is use a sample sprayer and start off at one spray Wich would be the equivalent to half a regular spray.
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X