yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Horrible experiance with SOB.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrible experiance with SOB.

I have PTSD. Received a sample of SOB and tried it out. It went horribly. Self effects of pure, white-hot rage. I had to wash it off and work out for a couple of hours.

Has anyone else had that sort of reaction? Just curious because SOB seems to be a pretty popular blend from my month of lurking.

Guess this stuff isn't a toy... lol.

PXS: Evolve, More Evolve, Exotica, PSE, Connections, Pencil Thin Mustache, Boyfriend, Thinker, 86, 96, 37.
    For the wife: Innocence, Temptress

Originally posted by DBJ View Post
    I have PTSD. Received a sample of SOB and tried it out. It went horribly. Self effects of pure, white-hot rage. I had to wash it off and work out for a couple of hours.

Has anyone else had that sort of reaction? Just curious because SOB seems to be a pretty popular blend from my month of lurking.

Guess this stuff isn't a toy... lol.
    Nope never.
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Spray or oil version? I find the spray is kind of bad for self effects for me but the oil is no problem with self effects.

Comment

Even as a novice I haven't see any reaction as acute as you've described. My own bottle of SOB happens to be spray, but I'd be curious on what you have there, DBJ.
        My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

sorry, should have included that info.

It's a small freebie spray bottle.

I am just coming out of a hyper-vigilance cycle that lasted about 4 months... I may wait a few weeks and try it again.
          PXS: Evolve, More Evolve, Exotica, PSE, Connections, Pencil Thin Mustache, Boyfriend, Thinker, 86, 96, 37.

Comment

Good luck hope it doesn't happen again, it's a great mix!
            Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
              Good luck hope it doesn't happen again, it's a great mix!

I'll be sure the wife and daughter are out of the house beforehand... send 'em to the Animal Park or something.

Comment

Nope, never. Only negative would be the smell from the cops, as with any cops product.

Comment

• DBJ
                  DBJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  +1 on scent... smelled a bit like a chicken coop.

Sob is a strong sexual product. From my experiencce with Turn Up The Heat (a strong sexual from Androtics), I always have to be careful wearing it as it makes not only myself but other guys around me more easily agitated.

If you really want to build a tolerane to Sob's self-effects you'd just have to wear it more often
                Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

i have it in spray and never even got more aggressive from it.
                  just really happy and a little more confident.

Comment

but of corse i dont have ptsd so...

Comment

I'll be trying it again tomorrow. will update after.

Comment

where will you place your wife and daughter this time?
                        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Ok let us know!!
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Cool, looking forward to your update.

Comment

It can cause some to get a rage, try to keep it away from your face. Back of neck, wrists.
                              XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Androstenone rage - It's not that uncommon and probably not helped by your PTSD.

It is good that you are giving it another go. Often self effects are strongest when you first try a new/different type of product. The advice above is good - use application points that are further away from your nose and maybe a smaller dose until you condition yourself to it.

If it doesn't settle down for you fairly quickly and you want to continue using SOB, consider the oil instead as its slower diffusion is better suited to managing self effects.

Comment

Originally posted by aerostatic View Post
                                  Androstenone rage - It's not that uncommon and probably not helped by your PTSD.

It is good that you are giving it another go. Often self effects are strongest when you first try a new/different type of product. The advice above is good - use application points that are further away from your nose and maybe a smaller dose until you condition yourself to it.

If it doesn't settle down for you fairly quickly and you want to continue using SOB, consider the oil instead as its slower diffusion is better suited to managing self effects.
                                  Great idea with the oil
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Put on at about 7:30 this morning. I didn't use the sprayer this time... just dabbed a little bit on, let it dry and covered it with one of my stronger colognes. Dropped the daughter off at school, grabbed a quick workout and logged in for work.
                                    So far so good.
                                    A bit more annoyed by drivers and people at the gym but that's pretty common for me.

I may order the oil next.

Comment

So, this isn't unheard of, I suffered from it a bit myself, mainly due to a side effect from using Chantix a few years back to quit smoking, left me quite irritable and short tempered (now I'm not but products like SOB can trigger it). Since you stated you had PTSD, things like this can exasperate your condition so the key is to use app points further away from your face, start small dosages and slowly build up your tolerance to the effects. You can also use socials to temper the effect until you're more used to wearing the product. As for the oil, it's more concentrated than the spray but the oil allows the product to diffuse more slowly, so start with one drop, maybe split between your wrists and slowly get accustomed towards it. Also make sure you take a break every few days and scrub your app points. None is supposed to be rather sticky in the sense that it doesn't wash off right away. Also, also: try to not wear it while driving. I learned this the hard way when I first started wearing Bad Wolf, another high none product, in a closed space like a car. You can work through the product but take your time with it.

Hope this helped.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X