yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Advice on Social/Status blend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celebrity by itself all the way. I get so much respect with that one and people chat me up as well. Respect and a opener. I also never have gotten tested by other males; it has a good social buffer.

Comment

Originally posted by Jinnph View Post
      I don't notice much self effect on Ascend, though I do get notice minor behavioral changes with those I'm around, a bit more respectful, less likely to try and interrupt, etc. I do tend to keep it to 2 sprays max, I may need to go up. I'm not sure how that would work with my population.
      This too sounds like what you originally asked for. Subtle enhancement. If you really want something in your face I guess you will have to start jacking up the doses, all our chemistries and reactions are different.

As far as selfies, I had some depression and I'm not touting it as a cure but you can bump dopamine up a bit with the big alphas, I'm talking about LAL Bad Wolf or Aquae Vitae but your Ascend should be in that ballpark, Have you tried 4? I would just keep adding a drop or a spray every hour until you notice it kicks in. My experience is that I end up with a little less in the long run. Why don't you give Ascend a week of increasing doses, you ought to see something by then if you keeping bumping it up.

Another thing is that some of the Girls blends bump serotonin, Vibe feels like it bumps serotonin.

Another one that helps me a lot is pregnalenone. It takes days to work but it kind of balances testosterone and medicines can really knock that out of whack. It takes days in a row though. Copulins will also bounce up testosterone.

None of these are potent like prescriptions but with time I'm pretty convinced things move in the right direction. Androstadienone A1 is known to make depression worse in some guys btw. More like a crash and a bad day kind of aftereffect.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

This too sounds like what you originally asked for. Subtle enhancement. If you really want something in your face I guess you will have to start jacking up the doses, all our chemistries and reactions are different.

As far as selfies, I had some depression and I'm not touting it as a cure but you can bump dopamine up a bit with the big alphas, I'm talking about LAL Bad Wolf or Aquae Vitae but your Ascend should be in that ballpark, Have you tried 4? I would just keep adding a drop or a spray every hour until you notice it kicks in. My experience is that I end up with a little less in the long run. Why don't you give Ascend a week of increasing doses, you ought to see something by then if you keeping bumping it up.

Another thing is that some of the Girls blends bump serotonin, Vibe feels like it bumps serotonin.

Another one that helps me a lot is pregnalenone. It takes days to work but it kind of balances testosterone and medicines can really knock that out of whack. It takes days in a row though. Copulins will also bounce up testosterone.

None of these are potent like prescriptions but with time I'm pretty convinced things move in the right direction. Androstadienone A1 is known to make depression worse in some guys btw. More like a crash and a bad day kind of aftereffect.
        That's a fascinating look at how I can try to manage some of my issues with self effects. I may start with testing ascend, since I know dopamine can be a problem for me and I already have that. I will have to see about trying pregnalenone and copulins to see how I react. One at a time though, do this scientifically and isolate variables.

Comment

yeah, that's how I came to my personal conclusions. It's been a journey of subtle self-improvements punctuated by a couple of disastrous social setbacks. A couple of Alphas turn me bullish, not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            yeah, that's how I came to my personal conclusions. It's been a journey of subtle self-improvements punctuated by a couple of disastrous social setbacks. A couple of Alphas turn me bullish, not good.
            I hear you, I went heavy on Ascend today, definitely was more aggressive/less patient than normal.

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              It IS possible to control the aggressiveness if you stay mindful of it. You have to want to though to even have a chance but that is aggression in life in general, w/without pheromones.

• Jinnph
              Jinnph commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, was able to control it, and actually thought it was useful in that situation. May want to figure out how to temper it a bit though.

For the past several days I have been looking at the natural instinctual mechanism that measures our social status. Our view of our social status is usually referred to as self-esteem. I've always thought of high or low self-esteem as static i.e unmoving. It turns out that our conscious self-esteem is different than our subconscious self-esteem. At the subconscious level, we have a mechanism that is constantly comparing and evaluating. At the subconscious level, it is primal. I say it is primal because it is used for sex mating pairing as well as survival. It is instinctual.

But, at the conscious level, in the social sphere, we have been taught "our place". This teaching is what is static. But since it is teaching, it can be altered but most sociologists tell us only a little. For instance, it would be improbable to ever develop the mindset of a billionaires son. Who would teach me what that even is? TV and Media, I think not! I think we do have levels of social mobility though, How much is what I argue within my own mind with myself.

At the subconscious level I' comparing myself with my real-time surroundings. But, at the conscious level, I am comparing that result( perception?) with my static "learned esteem' (baseline).

When these don't line up fairly close it creates emotional insecurity. I'm not sure where I'm at and this emotional insecurity creates feelings of worry anger depression etc. That is what is going on when we feel those feelings. These feeling often create compensatory reactions. I can become defensive if I feel one way or overbearing if I feel another. I feel like I'm at the very bottom of the world or at the very top.

The truth I am finding is that I am not either. If I start trying to raise my subconscious comparisons to a conscious level I find that I am actually very close in status to the people I find myself surrounded by. We are like a school of fish slipping left, slipping right, slipping up, slipping down.

I AM NOT static but actually fluid. Yesterday while I worked this exercise I started to see that I could see some people were higher than me in one status but I may be higher in another. These measurements were balancing each other in a fluid moving way. These honest observations removed some of this emotional insecurity I was feeling in a doctors office.

I was wearing XIST and Sex Magic. I guess I was resetting myself.

Comment

Social status (or the perception of) very much will alter how we behave. The key word is perception, we see the world through our own filter and react as seems appropriate. This can cause some negative results in an attempt to counter/over compensate. Yeah, I'm never going to act like a millionaires son (and honestly wouldn't want to), because that's learned behavior that I don't have a realistic model to base it on.

The nice thing, is that no teaching is really static, it's a habit of thought, and it can be unlearned... or relearned. The primal stuff is interesting, because your brain evaluates very differently there, but even with that, there's ways to adjust it (look at CBT, that's pretty much what it tends to be geared to).

I like the idea of resetting yourself, I think I could use that myself on a regular basis. Don't have sex magic, do have xist. Any suggestions for good combos to try out?

Comment

XIST in general brings statuses into alignment. I only mentioned the Sex Magic as I am trying to figure it out and I noted I was more comfortable with these status perceptions but there are probably other products. Love boat comes to mind but it is more dreamy whereas Sex Magic is pretty precise and articulate so far.

Zero hits on Sex Magic anyhowbtw and comboing with XIST didn't change that either... so far.

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
                  Celebrity by itself all the way. I get so much respect with that one and people chat me up as well. Respect and a opener. I also never have gotten tested by other males; it has a good social buffer.
                  I think Celebrity is great to be combined with other mones. Some users reported they got no hit at all (depend on body chemistry, I guess) or it is too serious blend if being used too much spray.
                  PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                  PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                  APEX: Manimal 2
                  * sample bottle

Comment

It could be the alpha aspects that make you unapproachable. I've never had any luck using the sample i was given either; you could try to mix it with xist or connections. I would substitute celebrity with evolve. When i was testing the evolve by itself i really got that super star vibe; random people would start conversations with me and were friendly. I'll test celebrity again if i ever get more samples. I would recommend one spray of EVOLVE by itself for just a average day. For work you could try ascend which kind of reminds of of the old A314 mix.
                    Last edited by MRSNAKE; 06-10-2019, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X