yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Yet another reason to consider A1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P96 is what came to my mind too. A mixture of molecules was what had me confused.

Comment

Another reason it doesn't make sense for Xist to contain A-1 is...they'd just say it does on the specification sheet. A-1 isn't some super-secret molecule. The undisclosed pheromones are likely putatives and XSR series mones.

That being said, I really enjoy A-1 and have had nice experiences using dosages as high as 300 mcg. I've never experienced depression from it, and have never experienced anything beta about it. That being said, I don't tolerate that kind of behavior from people - men or women - but I also have yet to experience shit tests of any kind wearing A-1.

Comment

300 mcg? Holy shit! Brave man. Lol

Comment

I've never received depression form a1 either and betafying is just what I have read. From my own experience, high a1 levels makes men my age and younger just think I'm a cool guy, and older men tend to look at me as a younger brother and men old enough to be my father tend to look at me as a son. I've actually had a manager at my old job tell me this back when all I wore were a1 soaps

Comment

How interesting and positive! I always use A1 at work, mainly to improve contact and cooperation with female colleagues, and according to this article it probably improves cooperation with the male colleagues as well. I apply it to my wrists, and have never experienced any negative self effects. Perfect addition to a work mix!
            Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
            Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
            A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X