yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Yet another reason to consider A1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another reason to consider A1

I read an interesting article in the Huffington Post regarding A1. It was about study in ScienceNOW. According to this study, Androstadienone, aka A1, influences cooperation in men in higher dosages. While they didn't mention what that dosage is, I found it interesting since we use a much higher concentration of synthetics than is found organically in nature. What I found most interesting was that higher testosterone men were the most likely to cooperate when exposed.

Here is the link
    By Paul Gabrielsen Take a whiff, men. A chemical component of other guys' sweat makes men more cooperative and generous, new research says. The study is the first to show that this pheromone, called...

Great article!

Very interesting study. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

When it comes to A1 and men, we always focus on the potentially negative (depressive) effect and not the positive. It seems to me that A1 should be a part of any alpha mix that focuses on cooperation from men instead of just intimidation. I'll definitely keep it in mind when it comes to mixing singles.

Comment

i hope there's some amount of A1 in any of the bottles i'm expecting.

Comment

What did you get? Vinko

Comment

i opted for the mix and match offer, with its 10% discount!

my selection was Xist (propaganda got me hooked), SOB and Ascend.

Comment

today my parcel took off from Jamaica, NY - where USPS processes their international mail!

that shoul mean good vibrations are comin' my way

Comment

That's awesome news.

Ascend definitely has A1. Idk about XiSt but it does have unmentioned pheros in it. I wouldn't be surprised if it did. Pretty sure SOB is just Enone, Bnol and cops.

Comment

i picked ascend because one has to worry about work and stuff, and also thought i should try and encompass as various life situations as possible with pheromone powers!

Comment

Why wouldn't you? Makes perfect sense to me.

Comment

Comment

from what i know, xist does NOT contain A-1. It has molecules that when used together have an effect that is similar to A-1, but I don't think it has any A-1 itself. I get a distinctly different feeling when using products with A-1 and I don't seem to get that with xist.

Comment

Where did you read that ?eternitys_child

Comment

great analytic skills, eternitys_child!

i will be looking for that feel when I come in touch with either pure or stated A1 molecules, having read that from you!

Comment

Scottie2Hottie I am pretty sure I read it on these boards from either ghost or mustangGT or one of the other members on the boards. I also do know that there was a molecule androtics had purported to find to be quite similar to A-1 but without the A-1 crash. Can't remember the exact source I read it, but I'm pretty sure it was on discoverxs.com

Comment

Oh ok. I know P96 is believed to have somewhat similar effects but am unaware of a specific combo.

Comment

I love a1. Always have and never had any of the depression that others have reported. My first phero was a soap that just a1 in it. A1 just works well with me for some reason

Comment

I remember reading somewhere that too much a1 can betafying. So is the amount we are talking about now past the "too much" margin?

Comment

I think the term betafying is overused. If you're truly alpha how can something really actually betafy you? I think a good example might be comedy show where they put some big burly manly man in a dress. It doesn't make him a sissy. It looks out of place, yes, but not less manly.

Or perhaps a quote from a winemaker who created a world class wine from meager beginnings might be appropriate. "If the Queen of England pulled up in a beat up VW bug does she cease to be the Queen of England? "

Does that make sense?

I don't think the product/molecule falls short, the person does.

If A1 was truly betafying then stuff like L2K wouldn't work. But look out how many guys it's gotten laid.

I think many people mistakenly believe that certain molecules are betafying. But my personal experience refutes that. The mix that was the most consistant and got me laid the most contained on of those molecules, namely Anol. Some people would say that such a molecule would neuter an alpha mix but my experience just doesn't support that idea.

If you look at ty t research, A1 precedes Enone. The conversion chain goes Dienone -> Enone -> Rone -> Nols. I discussed it in my conversion thread in the research forum.

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                                        Scottie2Hottie I am pretty sure I read it on these boards from either ghost or mustangGT or one of the other members on the boards. I also do know that there was a molecule androtics had purported to find to be quite similar to A-1 but without the A-1 crash. Can't remember the exact source I read it, but I'm pretty sure it was on discoverxs.com
                                        I believe it was P96. I recall someone else mentioning that, probably PheroJoe.
                                        Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                                        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                                        Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                                        AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                                        LAL: Nude Alpha
                                        Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X