yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The Truth About Pheromones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Truth About Pheromones

Yes, scientists say, your airborne compounds send signals about your moods, your sexual orientation and even your genetic makeup

By Sarah Everts
    Smithsonian Magazine
    March 2012

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

XSteveO Thank you for the post and the highlights!

Comment

This brings to mind my question bout formulas for gay men and lesbians? Are you going to ever have a section for that? What if anything do you have available and would you suggest for a gay man who wants to attract more than a one night stand? Like would Xist for men or for women be what he needs? Just curious. Potiongirl

Comment

• Harrisalexis90
        Harrisalexis90 commented
        Editing a comment
        Would love this answered

Well, there's 1 for gay men which is being discontinued. https://pheromonexs.com/Limited-Edit...e-couture.html For lesbian I'm not too sure. How bout bi then?
      PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
      PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
      Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
      Others: LIIK V1

Comment

potiongirl If you are interested out of curiosity or for a friend, Liquid Alchemy Labs has gay, lesbian, and transgender formulas.

Comment

Great read! Thanks for sharing; it's great to finally see some real research being published in online media rather than the "pheromones don't exist" type of article out there
          PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
          PXS
          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
          Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
          AD
          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Excellent read, thanks for sharing .
            36/B/M

Current arsenal:
            Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
            , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

Yes, very interesting read. Mones can make all the difference and it will give you a edge over competition!

Comment

Nice to see it confirmed by science
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Thanks for sharing! Interesting article, really showing the importance and functions of pheromones in humans.
                  Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                  Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                  A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X