• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Truth About Pheromones

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/scienc...TurkPXAI66b.99
    By Sarah Everts
    Smithsonian Magazine
    March 2012

In one 2005 study, gay men given anonymous samples of sweat preferred the scent of gay men, and heterosexual men fancied the scent of women. One’s nose can also help identify a genetically compatible mate. Researchers asked women to rate the odors of T-shirts worn by different men. Women preferred men whose DNA was different enough from their own that it would increase the likelihood of producing a child with a robust immune system.

Steve O
    This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to chase their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

DiscoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions?
    I am happy to answer all your pheromone questions. For a free consultation please call to speak with me personally on the
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

SteveO Thank you for the post and the highlights!

Comment

This brings to mind my question bout formulas for gay men and lesbians? Are you going to ever have a section for that? What if anything do you have available and would you suggest for a gay man who wants to attract more than a one night stand? Like would Xist for men or for women be what he needs? Just curious. Potiongirl

Comment

Well, there's 1 for gay men which is being discontinued. https://pheromonexs.com/Limited-Edit...e-couture.html For lesbian I'm not too sure. How bout bi then?
        PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
        PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
        Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
        Others: LIIK V1

Comment

potiongirl If you are interested out of curiosity or for a friend, Liquid Alchemy Labs has gay, lesbian, and transgender formulas.

Comment

Great read! Thanks for sharing; it's great to finally see some real research being published in online media rather than the "pheromones don't exist" type of article out there
            PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
            PXS
            Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
            Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
            Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
            AD
            AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Excellent read, thanks for sharing .
              36/B/M

Current arsenal:
              Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
              , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

Yes, very interesting read. Mones can make all the difference and it will give you a edge over competition!

Comment

Nice to see it confirmed by science
                  Pherimone XS oil:xist Spray:xist,sob,evolve, cohesion
                  Pherimone treasures Oil:Latina,Grail of affection Spray:The hookup
                  Liquid alchamy labs oil:Aqua vitae roll on:Nude
                  Apex Spray:M3X,Core

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                  X