yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

To Fall in Love With Anyone, Do This

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

That is not something I need in my life these days.
    But I'm outside lurking in your bushes even as I type this,

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

But I'm outside lurking in your bushes even as I type this,
      Ok, so when are you knocking on my door?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Ok, so when are you knocking on my door?
        I'm supposed to knock on the door? Huh

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

I'm supposed to knock on the door? Huh
          What were you suppose to then, break in?
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

OMG! It is so interesting finding this post. I actually discovered that article years ago before discovering pheromones and I did the experiment! There was a guy I met on Eharmony and on our 3rd date we went to the park and answered the questions. Buy the end of the date he was all in. And on our next date he confessed he had really strong feelings for me and wanted us to be exclusive. I could tell he was "in love" but was afraid to admit it because he felt it was too soon, which is it was. On the flip side of that, I can tell that doing those questions greatly increased my affection for him and we did end up in a serious relationship for a while. However, for me, I was never really that physically attracted to him.... and eventually that is what led to the end of the relationship. To this day that relationship was the most compatible, fun, healthy one I've ever had and I wish to God I could have forced the physical attraction but I couldn't. Alas, while we may be able to "concoct" intimacy, it can't override natural physical chemistry. I think there has to be some level of mutual physical attraction to begin with. I don't think you need a lot though... a little will do. But with that said, it does pose an interesting question: Were it not for those 36 questions would I have ever even entered into a relationship with him to begin with?

I also have another example of that experiment. I told my dad about 36 questions 36 Questions expedited their path to love. Would they have fallen in love without them? Who knows. Would they have gotten engaged and married so quickly? I say... probably not. I think that when there is already an attraction, these questions cut through all the BS that can get in the way of getting to know someone and connecting on an emotional level. The earlier they are introduced into the relationship, the less time our past baggage, hang ups, and insecurities have to get in the way. So if your are really interested in falling in love and securing a long term relationship, I believe these questions can greatly expedite the process. All it takes is a little compatibility and mutual attraction.... and I'd say with these questions you don't need much of either.

Comment

I wonder if this would deepen a committed relationship between two people.
              My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X