yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

To Fall in Love With Anyone, Do This

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I like this original post, very interesting.

Comment

Thanks op, this was an interesting read.
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post
        i don't think Ragnar was saying t in terms of those extremes. Hes saying that you could in fact be physically attracted to almost anyone. Also keep in mind that anyone could have a certain feature that raises their value to you in a particular situation. And you'd be lying if you tryna tell me you never met a girl you was just plain average, let's say a 5. But then you look and happen to perceive her ass as being a 10, you lying if you telling me you wouldn't savage that if given the time and opportunity bro
        Nope, that is not happening.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Nope, that is not happening.
          Almost anyone? I would say yes in some small way or another. That doesn't mean fallout or anything, but on a smaller scale. As kingtut suggests: finding a sweet piece of ass. You have to take a broader look at the idea rather than thinking of the "extremes".

If you disagree, then let's agree to disagree

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

Almost anyone? I would say yes in some small way or another. That doesn't mean fallout or anything, but on a smaller scale. As kingtut suggests: finding a sweet piece of ass. You have to take a broader look at the idea rather than thinking of the "extremes".

I would never be physically attracted to fat or short men. Especially not fat and short men.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• lafemme
              lafemme commented
              Editing a comment
              lol

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

Its not looking at at extremes it's having a grasp on reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Its not looking at at extremes it's having a grasp on reality.
              Exactly.
              Arsenal

Comment

Asking a date all these questions is supposed to make them experience a range of emotions when they are in your presence. It almost makes them feel on some level as if they shared all those emotions with you, so it should speed up a sense of familiarity with you. Add the intense eye contact and it leads to bonding. Just wear p96 or Xist.

Comment

Originally posted by Delight View Post
                  Asking a date all these questions is supposed to make them experience a range of emotions when they are in your presence. It almost makes them feel on some level as if they shared all those emotions with you, so it should speed up a sense of familiarity with you. Add the intense eye contact and it leads to bonding. Just wear p96 or Xist.
                  Well, if one did the questionaire with someone and wore those two blends, the target would perhaps kneel and ask one to marry....?
                  Arsenal

Comment

Well, if one did the questionaire with someone and wore those two blends, the target would perhaps kneel and ask one to marry....?
                    someone should try it out.
                    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

someone should try it out.
                      That someone is not me.
                      Arsenal

Comment

That someone is not me.
                        I was hoping it would be you..haha!

Comment

I was hoping it would be you..haha!
                          Lol.
                          Arsenal

Comment

LOL I thought there were some seasoned players at xs. What if such strong infatuation only leads to a fatal attraction?

Comment

I was hoping it would be Scottie..haha!
                              Awwwww

Comment

Awwwww
                                Thank you for fixing my typo..lol! how kind!!

Comment

Thank you for fixing my typo..lol! how kind!!
                                  I'm here for you babe.

Comment

I'm here for you babe.

Comment

RRRAAAWWWRRR

Comment

Originally posted by Delight View Post
                                        LOL I thought there were some seasoned players at xs. What if such strong infatuation only leads to a fatal attraction?
                                        That is not something I need in my life these days.
                                        Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X