yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

To Fall in Love With Anyone, Do This

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Fall in Love With Anyone, Do This

This a long post and for our serious researchers only. I am looking for feedback on this and reports from anyone who has tried it with the pheromone suggestions listed at the end of the post. ideally I'd like to see attempts made with the pheromones and without the pheromones.

Since this is for our community I am going to post the entire article. I feel it is that important and also the New York times tends to blank things out rather quickly which would make posting this useless no? Read on to understand why I felt it necessary to flirt with copyright to bring this to the community.
    To Fall in Love With Anyone, Do This

I first read about the study when I was in the midst of a breakup. Each time I thought of leaving, my heart overruled my brain. I felt stuck. So, like a good academic, I turned to science, hoping there was a way to love smarter.

there are 36. We spent the next two hours passing my iPhone across the table, alternately posing each question.

But they quickly became probing.

Continue reading the main story Modern Love College Essay Contest

We invited college students nationwide to open their hearts and laptops and write an essay that tells the truth about what love is like for them today.

I liked learning about myself through my answers, but I liked learning things about him even more. The bar, which was empty when we arrived, had filled up by the time we paused for a bathroom break.

The night was warm and I was wide-awake. We walked to the highest point, then turned to face each other. I fumbled with my phone as I set the timer.

I know the eyes are the windows to the soul or whatever, but the real crux of the moment was not just that I was really seeing someone, but that I was seeing someone really seeing me. Once I embraced the terror of this realization and gave it time to subside, I arrived somewhere unexpected.
    I felt brave, and in a state of wonder. Part of that wonder was at my own vulnerability and part was the weird kind of wonder you get from saying a word over and over until it loses its meaning and becomes what it actually is: an assemblage of sounds.
    So it was with the eye, which is not a window to anything but rather a clump of very useful cells. The sentiment associated with the eye fell away and I was struck by its astounding biological reality: the spherical nature of the eyeball, the visible musculature of the iris and the smooth wet glass of the cornea. It was strange and exquisite.

Most of us think about love as something that happens to us. We fall. We get crushed.
    But what I like about this study is how it assumes that love is an action. It assumes that what matters to my partner matters to me because we have at least three things in common, because we have close relationships with our mothers, and because he let me look at him.

Here they are, in order:
    1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
    2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
    3. Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you're going to say? Why?
    4. What would constitute a perfect day for you?
    5. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
    6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you choose?
    7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
    8. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
    9. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
    10. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
    11. Take four minutes and tell you partner your life story in as much detail as possible.
    12. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be?
    13. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
    14. Is there something that you've dreamt of doing for a long time? Why haven't you done it?
    15. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
    16. What do you value most in a friendship?
    17. What is your most treasured memory?
    18. What is your most terrible memory?
    19. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?
    20. What does friendship mean to you?
    21. What roles do love and affection play in your life?
    22. Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your partner. Share a total of five items.
    23. How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people's?
    24. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
    25. Make three true "we" statements each. For instance, "we are both in this room feeling..."
    26. Complete this sentence "I wish I had someone with whom I could share..."
    27. If you were going to become a close friend with your partner, please share what would be important for him or her to know.
    28. Tell your partner what you like about them: be honest this time, saying things that you might not say to someone you've just met.
    29. Share with your partner an embarrassing moment in your life.
    30. When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
    31. Tell your partner something that you like about them already.
    32. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
    33. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven't you told them yet?
    34. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?
    35. Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why?
    36. Share a personal problem and ask your partner's advice on how he or she might handle it. Also, ask your partner to reflect back to you how you seem to be feeling about the problem you have chosen.

Now to complete the experiment one should stare into the eyes of your partner for at least four minutes. I've read elsewhere that its 45 minutes but in this case its four minutes.

We talk a lot about game here, and how to find a real relationship with the help of science and technology. This is just another part of that idea.

My suggestion would be to use this with the following pheromones: Xist, and Connections. Why?

Xist will show you in a new light, provide the mystery at the same time this solves mysteries. Connections will help open the two of you up and allow communication to flow easier. Will likely make it easier to ask and answer these questions as they get more and more personal.

Anyone up for the challenge of doing this with and without pheromones and giving a report?

I like the idea and would be willing to try, although I'd have to think about my target a bit. Are you suggesting we try this on two separate people- one w/ mones, one w/out mones?

Edit: Let me rephrase that. For this experiment, you want me to try this approach on two people? Or you're fine with each of us just choosing 1 person while another will choose a person where one of us does it w/ mones while the other does it w/out mones?
    Last edited by fdesa12; 09-18-2015, 03:50 PM.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

This looks awfully familiar. I think something like this was posted early this summer and the hubby and I tried it. We are already married but it did give me some new info about him, he opened up about some personal stuff he never did before and I got to know him better.

I think it's worth a shot.

Comment

Yes. I think the experiment would require you to do this twice....maybe even more times equal in number with and without mones for comparison's sake.

Comment

very nice post. Forum is interesting

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook this is an old thread but you may want to try this with your spouse (and anyone else in marital problems!). I think I will try this with my wife soon and report back! Can't hurt! Thank you to the original poster for the idea, with Xist especially this would be good to do (and connections)
            PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
            PXS
            Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
            Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
            Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
            AD
            AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

I can't believe I didn't see this till now. Just started dating a gal and we get along quite well. So this might be worth taking a crack at. So far, I've only been using Voodoo around her, which is supposed to be an imprinting mix. I'll report back once I have a chance to give this a go.

Comment

The post is very informative but I feel like the process would be lengthy. If it went well though I fell all would go well and you might find your true love.

Comment

Very interesting, have to make a test.
                  Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                  Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                  Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                  Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                  Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                  Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Rather than using this as a way to force a connection, I would use it more as a litmus test in an already developing relationship. If you partner can't or won't answer these questions in the course of a few weeks, then they may not have the mental and emotional capability of sustaining a long-term relationship.
                    I say 'a course of a few weeks' because there are factors that may prevent someone from sharing this deeply. Do I really want a partner who will tell anyone deeply personal information just by being asked ? I value my privacy. If they don't value theirs, and we get into a relationship, then I may well lose the sense of privacy that is so important to me.
                    I think a balanced person would eventually develop enough trust with a partner to share all the above items. But I know I would refuse to answer some of these in the course of just one evening.

Also please consider that the ability to eye gaze can be reduced in someone with social anxiety, is on the autism spectrum, and so on. The questions are a good guideline but I think they need to applied with some common sense and understanding of the person you are speaking with.

Comment

Interesting, but I won't try anything but using the phero's though.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Not buying it. Unless there's some initial spark of attraction the whole exercise is moot. Even still there's no guarantee.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                          Not buying it. Unless there's some initial spark of attraction the whole exercise is moot. Even still there's no guarantee.
                          You are probably right.
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

This isn't about attraction. Any stray dog can be attracted to your leg. This is about creating a real relationship, and sharing a bond based on two peoples thoughts, passions, interests, goals, history, heartaches, beliefs, etc. The older I get I look back on my very few relationships that weren't initially driven by lust, and they were the most mutually respectful, and fulfilling relationships I've had. A different kind of attraction forms when you're in to them for their mind first and body second. I've just been too shallow to have enough relationships based on intellectual attraction.
                            I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                            Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                            Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
                              This isn't about attraction. Any stray dog can be attracted to your leg. This is about creating a real relationship, and sharing a bond based on two peoples thoughts, passions, interests, goals, history, heartaches, beliefs, etc. The older I get I look back on my very few relationships that weren't initially driven by lust, and they were the most mutually respectful, and fulfilling relationships I've had. A different kind of attraction forms when you're in to them for their mind first and body second. I've just been too shallow to have enough relationships based on intellectual attraction.
                              We two are different, because I need the sexual attraction to be interested to get to know a man. If I don't I feel like I am wasting both our time.
                              Arsenal

Comment

I hear ya Ildergreier. What I'm sayin is I can be attracted to almost anyone physically though. Whether it's their eyes, hair, hips, legs, ass, titties, lips, you name it. Every woman can look good to me. and if all the other stuff is cool then it makes them that much hotter.
                                I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                                Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                                Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
                                  So basically what you're saying is that a 1 and a 10 actually have a chance of making a love connection? I'm not buying it. Platitudes don't reflect reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

So basically what you're saying is that a 1 and a 10 actually have a chance of making a love connection? I'm not buying it. Platitudes don't reflect reality.
                                    I am not buying that either.

Arsenal

Comment

i don't think Ragnar was saying t in terms of those extremes. Hes saying that you could in fact be physically attracted to almost anyone. Also keep in mind that anyone could have a certain feature that raises their value to you in a particular situation. And you'd be lying if you tryna tell me you never met a girl you was just plain average, let's say a 5. But then you look and happen to perceive her ass as being a 10, you lying if you telling me you wouldn't savage that if given the time and opportunity bro

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post
                                        i don't think Ragnar was saying t in terms of those extremes. Hes saying that you could in fact be physically attracted to almost anyone. Also keep in mind that anyone could have a certain feature that raises their value to you in a particular situation. And you'd be lying if you tryna tell me you never met a girl you was just plain average, let's say a 5. But then you look and happen to perceive her ass as being a 10, you lying if you telling me you wouldn't savage that if given the time and opportunity bro

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X