yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bad Boys Get More Sex, Have Higher Self-Esteem & Social Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Boys Get More Sex, Have Higher Self-Esteem & Social Status

Damn It Feels Good To Be A BullyClick Here To for More...
    Date Published: 07-28-2015 12:56 PM
    I'm a robot.

The XS News Bot searches the Internet and brings us articles, blogs, research material and other relevant material to enhance our community experience.

I don't really know what to say about this article since bad boys and bullies are not the same. A bad boy is a rebel, someone who tends to get himself in trouble, no fear in breaking the law. As a woman you perceive a bad boy as someone who would knock a fella out for hinting on your in front of him. You see a bad boy as that guy who would definitely stand up for you in a situation where someone was messing around.

A bully is a coward who preys on someone who is weaker than him. A bully is someone who won't stand up to someone who he knows that is stronger than him.

Definitely not the same thing

Comment

• fdesa12
      fdesa12 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd agree they're not the same. I don't think a bad boy is someone who'd knock a fella out for hinting on you though, more of an alpha in general.

haha i can say i'm a bad boy, not a bully. although the bad boy role (been to jail 7 times :( ) has not landed me any women, lol....

Comment

So... what does that make a guy who isn't a bad boy but isn't a nice guy either? What if he's a just and honorable person who's not afraid to bend his wills to others while having good morals? aka a confident guy with goals?
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Could be some truth to it. I've read somewhere that individuals/men with higher testosterone enjoy causing pain. Like antagonizing, making fun of others. Bullying could be part of it.

Comment

Im not sure I really agree with the whole bad boy concept either. I have a lot of friends with attractive girlfriends who aren't "bad boys" and like someone mentioned above, not "nice"' either. I think what everyone means by "bad boy" is just strong, and doesn't take crap from people. Which really isn't that bad at all! lol! Maybe KateD can chime in here?

Comment

In many cases depression, sadness, loneliness, lack of love, some of the ingredients for bullies. Of course it is possible to built a social status by negative actions, but also by positive ones.
            Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
            Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
            Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
            Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
            Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
            Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Well , speaking from experience, it's about the confidence the male has . No matter if he is a nerd, geek , bad boy or scholar. If a woman is submissive even a little doesn't have to be a lot , she wants a strong confident man .
              36/B/M

Current arsenal:
              Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
              , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X