yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Diffusion and why its so damn important! (My Research Journal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should just keep it the same way if it is perfected

Comment

Originally posted by Spring View Post
      We should just keep it the same way if it is perfected
      It drove me nuts when AD would "tweak" an established retail blend thus changing it completely. People came to love the blend as it is, why would you change it on them? I get progress but at least call it something else and leave the original alone.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I love that I can trust the formulas to stay the same. I didn't believe they would be at first but if there is a difference, it is me not the formula. I have noticed some formulas work better after they sit at home for a week or two. I've gotten suspicious once or twice and then BAM, the blend works just like it did before. I have no idea why this happens or maybe it is in fact like I mentioned, It's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post

It drove me nuts when AD would "tweak" an established retail blend thus changing it completely. People came to love the blend as it is, why would you change it on them? I get progress but at least call it something else and leave the original alone.
          Some perfumer's do this regularly. New synthetic to replace something, or weirdly change a number of things... And, really, even if something is still great following the reformulation, it's also still different. It can be very frustrating to unexpectedly have to surrender a love for something else that just, well, isn't
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

never change the original
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X