yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Diffusion and why its so damn important! (My Research Journal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    Well that certainly gives you some insight into the companies that claim to use it in their products then...I can think of a couple and one of them has a fairly good rep. lol

LAL...

True now.......they just look shady. lol Half of their names are ripoffs from AD.
    That's the thing though. Its just my opinion from my experience that I didn't get any positive results. Its like any pheromone really and subjective to personalities. It might have been contributed to a nasty medication I was taking at the time for a traumatic back injury. I was testing its use for that actually and it did precisely as many attributed it would. It really helps you get out of addictions and even though the pain meds were prescribed and even then never taken anywhere close to what was prescribed it became a vicious cycle. Take them you feel better and do more without feeling the additional damage you are doing. Next day you do feel that damage and the pain was horrible so if you don't take them you're out for the count. So yeah oxytocin is brilliant in that regards.

I know there are those who swear by it and I cannot fault them for that. I just didn't see much value in it at the time as a pheromone property, but again just my opinion. LAL seems pretty legit and I think Gary is pretty darn knowledgeable. If I wasn't producing my own I'd be buying from him. Maybe I'll pick up some and you and I could do a test if you're in for it. I'm pretty sure it was controlled though so I'm not certain its obtainable. I have my connections though so if I can, are you in?

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Imagine SteveO, Garry Nelson and thundr collaborating into creating the ultimate pheromone mix. I bet chicks would be breaking the door down, attacking with all thirst and horniness the said subjects LOL

Comment

Gary seems like a pretty cool guy.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Enough ego stroking! Goodness, let's talk about diffusion and how amazing I am now. Molecular bonding and how that effects diffusion. I know molecular weight plays a role but I also know that when chemically charged molecules can bond. I would also imagine that could change phero properties. I know from my own mixing it is not that simple and I need to properly temper things for timing and effect in order too get my results. I don't see them as buffers but binders to the molecular weight. It is not as simple as just dissolving a steroid. I know from my steroid experience of injection each product has a differen up time, if you will, of optimal uptake and efficacy. Speculative, but I imagine Pheros are the same way. I think that may be something of Steve's magic diffusion system. Not that I can replicate it, but if you could bond (I think someone called a putitive a good binder) two molecules it would bridge the molecular gap and also slow down one molecule while speeding up a molecule. Fixation plays a huge role, but when Steve uses the same amount of alcohol to bond, it's clear it's another reason the molecules appear sticky and more oily. It's quite fascinating.

Comment

• XSteveO
            XSteveO commented
            Editing a comment
            You are amazing

Kimba you are most definitely on the right path. Bonding molecules is a fascinating process if you can do it. My first experience with this was with P96 and I pointed it out a couple times already. Having molecules that play well together is nice, but having molecules that interact on a molecular level, one hydrogen atom conjoining with another from another molecule is indeed magical.

It became apparent that if I was going to be able to develop a sustained release where all molecules diffuse uniformly I therefore needed an understanding of the molecule itself. You cant do that with putatives unless they are named. This started me on my journey of discovery which at times seemed tumultuous at best and completely worthless at its worst. I was onto something though, that much I knew.

The epiphany was realized through the famed mistake I refer to time and again. I was of the impression molecules needed to diffuse uniformly as I mentioned but what happens when one is heavier, stickier or whatnot? Uniformity could never compensate for the dispersion of lopsided blends such as all of our blends are. We have a preponderance of molecule X to molecule S because we postulate compensation with more volatile molecules will outweigh the slower heavier molecule. Consequently we buffer the aggressive molecule rather than tempering it and we are still left with the same conundrum. It sucks!

The mistake corrected this by exactly as you suggested; slowing down one molecule while speeding up another. The conundrum was solved but more became apparent as I continued to experiment. Bonding molecules while utilizing specific blending practices such as perfumers use of base, middle and top notes is a strategic function to group your volatiles. I still promise to cover this more in depth at a later time.

The efficacy became apparent when I was successful in eliminating overdose like reactions while using as much as 100mcg per spray of molecules like androstenone, androsterone and even androstadienone (some blends still contain this much). The conclusion was derived from a series of personal research that provided insightful evidence.

The secret is there KIMBA, you sometimes just have to allow it to be found. One of the most profound realizations I ever had was allowing myself the ability to comprehend every answer to every question is already present in our now. You just have to know how to ask the right question.

Steve O

Comment

Hey Steve On the first page you mentioned trying to slow the burn off rate of your mone products. This reminded me of something I read earlier. There is something called "monolaurin" it's an extract of coconut oil. It's conventional use is for its antiviral/antimicrobial properties. However some people are using it for alcohol based mones to slow and even out the "burn off" rate.

Comment

I'm pretty well versed in coconut oil as I have been using it as a great source of MCFA. I have coconut flour too for low glycemic and carb alternative. I haven't heard much about this "monolaurin" though. Do you know how the antiviral/antimicrobial properties interact with the mones? I'm wondering if the slowdown is because they are interfering with the bodies natural use of bacteria in the breakdown of mones.

I'm going to do some research. Thank you kindly for this insight

Steve O

Comment

I think the effect may have something to do with evaporation. It seems to me that it might also serve as an emulsifier so that the mones can be more easily transferred from the alcohol to the person's own skin oils. If it did that then alcohols would act more like oils. I like your explanation though, the idea of an organic unscented deodorant that preserves mones is intriguing.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                  The signature that is created is the direct link through silage back to the wearer. Without it you just have this big cloud that anyone can steal. This happens more times than any of us probably want to admit.
                  Oh how right you are SteveO! I had it happen to me so many times with Androtics products. They have great diffusion, but shorter life, and often times the mone signature is not associated with the wearer. It is the most painful thing to see someone steal your mone cloud, which you put effort and money in. Lol!

One of the reasons I love your products is that the signature is associated with the wearer.

Comment

I see this hasn't been updated since 2014. Is it safe to presume the diffusion technology now used in all XS products and being sold as a standalone has been "perfected"? Or is that production by Firmenich different then these experiments? Just curious as a new user wanting to know where the technology currently stands in development and what I would be receiving in my XS blends! Thanks!
                    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                    PXS
                    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                    AD
                    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

One of my areas of study within perfumery is the pheromonoid properties of standard perfumery components, and how to amplify them. ISO E Super and hedione are both very pheromonoid, but it requires an extremely specific amount to cause them to spike in this response and regard. I find that I have to work in very small amounts of hedione, at least in men's fragrances (which I tend to focus on) and ISO E Super is much heavier in the application than hedione, which in my experience is intensely feminine.

To my nose, ISO E Super is hard to smell, but indeed smells faintly woody and slightly balsamic. It's reputed to be the effort to create a synthetic cedar note.

In one fragrance I created for myself that use ISO E Super in at a relatively high amount (compared to my use of it otherwise), I have had comments that "there's just something about that scent", and "I can't get enough of this!". It is of course one of many ingredients (16 in that case), and I'm using a variety of things that show pheromonoid properties on their own, and in ratios that amplify each other. But it is definitely not the same without ISO E Super.

I tried monolaurin as a fixative, and for me it was a complete flop.

Comment

Thank you for your dedication , and time in researching this.
                        ??????
                        36/B/M

Current arsenal:
                        Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
                        , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                          Kimba you are most definitely on the right path. Bonding molecules is a fascinating process if you can do it. My first experience with this was with P96 and I pointed it out a couple times already. Having molecules that play well together is nice, but having molecules that interact on a molecular level, one hydrogen atom conjoining with another from another molecule is indeed magical.

It became apparent that if I was going to be able to develop a sustained release where all molecules diffuse uniformly I therefore needed an understanding of the molecule itself. You cant do that with putatives unless they are named. This started me on my journey of discovery which at times seemed tumultuous at best and completely worthless at its worst. I was onto something though, that much I knew.

The epiphany was realized through the famed mistake I refer to time and again. I was of the impression molecules needed to diffuse uniformly as I mentioned but what happens when one is heavier, stickier or whatnot? Uniformity could never compensate for the dispersion of lopsided blends such as all of our blends are. We have a preponderance of molecule X to molecule S because we postulate compensation with more volatile molecules will outweigh the slower heavier molecule. Consequently we buffer the aggressive molecule rather than tempering it and we are still left with the same conundrum. It sucks!

The mistake corrected this by exactly as you suggested; slowing down one molecule while speeding up another. The conundrum was solved but more became apparent as I continued to experiment. Bonding molecules while utilizing specific blending practices such as perfumers use of base, middle and top notes is a strategic function to group your volatiles. I still promise to cover this more in depth at a later time.

The efficacy became apparent when I was successful in eliminating overdose like reactions while using as much as 100mcg per spray of molecules like androstenone, androsterone and even androstadienone (some blends still contain this much). The conclusion was derived from a series of personal research that provided insightful evidence.

The secret is there KIMBA, you sometimes just have to allow it to be found. One of the most profound realizations I ever had was allowing myself the ability to comprehend every answer to every question is already present in our now. You just have to know how to ask the right question.
                          So if I'm understanding this correctly it IS possible that a good portion of Domination's whopping phero content COULD be Enone far beyond the normal OD range. I guess that answers my question in my thread regarding this product.

Comment

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post
                            One of my areas of study within perfumery is the pheromonoid properties of standard perfumery components, and how to amplify them. ISO E Super and hedione are both very pheromonoid, but it requires an extremely specific amount to cause them to spike in this response and regard. I find that I have to work in very small amounts of hedione, at least in men's fragrances (which I tend to focus on) and ISO E Super is much heavier in the application than hedione, which in my experience is intensely feminine.

To my nose, ISO E Super is hard to smell, but indeed smells faintly woody and slightly balsamic. It's reputed to be the effort to create a synthetic cedar note.

In one fragrance I created for myself that use ISO E Super in at a relatively high amount (compared to my use of it otherwise), I have had comments that "there's just something about that scent", and "I can't get enough of this!". It is of course one of many ingredients (16 in that case), and I'm using a variety of things that show pheromonoid properties on their own, and in ratios that amplify each other. But it is definitely not the same without ISO E Super.

I tried monolaurin as a fixative, and for me it was a complete flop.
                            Any further progress or research?

Comment

Originally posted by Volta View Post

Any further progress or research?
                              What would you like to know?

Comment

Volta left the building long ago.

Comment

very interesting thread guys! had fun reading all your posts!
                                  Give more, Expect Less

Comment

My experience is that you need a perfume that really goes with your own personal chemistry, because then people would want to get closer to you, to get to that smell and they will stay there.
                                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

KnowlaKno like this makes me happy I choose psx for my mones
                                      Pheromone XS
                                      Oil: evolve, xist
                                      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I'm wondering what new diffusion technology has been discovered lately...
                                        Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
                                        Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150
                                        LPMP: TLG
                                        Love Scent: NPA, SOE
                                        Alpha Dream: LIIK v1 & v2
                                        PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend oil, Ascend oil -cops, ACE spray pack,
                                        Apex: Core (Fury), Chamber 36, Manimal 2

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X