yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Question on mixing fragrance oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on mixing fragrance oil

Quick question on mixing fragrance oil purchased from XS.
    On the web site it looks like you mix 0.5 ml per 10 ml bottle of pheromones.
    Or 200 drops of pheromones to 10 drop of oil. (20:1)
    Is this correct?

I am wanting to play around with the cover scent of FXS and Nobilty to just get enough scent to cover the mones.

There seems to be some uncertainty regarding drop volume which would determine how many drops to use. This is why I use pipettes.

Comment

Pipettes are much more precise indeed.

Comment

Personally, I just use my nose as a guide when adding fragrance oil. Drop a few in then shake well, leave it for a day then smell it the next day.

Comment

I ask the question to get a starting point. For me the ACE combo all in ADG is a little much, so I am gonna try to add some FXS to some samples I have.
          Only looking to cover the pheromone scent in the stronger ones such that I can use my own cover cologne.
          I don't like being the guy the you can smell coming and going.

Comment

Are you guys talking about adding oils to already mixed pheromone blends? I have 2 bottles I dont like the cover scent and I want to add one of my perfume oils and not sure if it will change the chemistry at all since they came to me with cover scents already. Anyone know?
            Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

That is exactly what I am talking about but I am talking about the unscented mones.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncearound View Post
                That is exactly what I am talking about but I am talking about the unscented mones.
                I think I have done it all wrong, because I used 20ml perfume oil with 10ml pheromone (babe) in oil, poured everything down in a 30ml bottle with a pipette. After a couple of days shaking I had a perfume oil that hid the smell of Babe! The blend work like a charm though, and that is all what matters.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X