yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Has anyone used exotic fragrences rather than Steve's scents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update, bought some perfume oils from Pure Precious Perfume Oils (http://purepreciousperfumeoils.com/). They are not as inexpensive as the others in this thread, but cheaper than The Fragrance Shop. They advertise 100% pure essence (not essential) oils and say one dab lasts 8+ hours. Worth a try, bought 8 types in 1/8th ounce bottles.

Overall: Out of the 8 vials, they smell like definite imitations but the scent quality is very very good. Maybe 60-75% of the way there. It's like celebrity stunt doubles. Scent is strong at first and dies down with a steep slope, but does linger on the skin for a long time (4-6ish hours) - this varies based on the scent. Some are much stronger than others (Angel for women still had admirable strength at 12 hours). All scents purchased smelled wearable.

Minor notes: Their version of Tobacco Vanille smells exactly like those christmas pinecones at grocery stores...the ones that are so strong they place outside the doors. Their version of Angel for women (the girl owns the original of this and Jimmy Choo) smells exactly like Jimmy Choo, but less like Angel. The originals have similarities for sure, but still distinctly different.

Aventus type does not smell very accurate but it's a very good scent on its own.

Emporio Armani Diamonds for men - don't have an original to compare to but I like the PPPO version so much I'm going to wear it with no care what the original smells like. Would buy from this vendor again.

Comment

f150 thanks for the site , if you tried some products for them , which one is the best longevity that can also can cover a smelly pheromone?

Comment

Bogdy - sorry for the late response, i have not been on since the last post.

To answer your question, none of the men's oils from pppo are strong enough to cover. I have mixed some in with perfumer's alcohol and it does a better job.

a cheaper and effective option would be the save on scents version of l'eau d'issey (smells like fxs) or neroli portofino (i like it but some girls have said they do not like it) in their highest strength concentration diluted in perfumer's alcohol. Strong staying power, cheap and they smell good.

Lemme know what you end up and how you like it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X