yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Has anyone used exotic fragrences rather than Steve's scents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone used exotic fragrences rather than Steve's scents?

Just wondering if anyone has used exoticfragrences.com ? It is all oils, which is nice, but their prices are a tad steep....just want to know if anyone has tried them before I shell out money.

hmm...i'm dying to try out their adult fragrances....even though they have no description.

Comment

Try ebay for essential oils or The fragrance shop.. never tried buying fragrances or oils myself online but am pretty sure u can fnd reasonable stuff. Good luck!

Comment

Hey there Enigma. I still havent tested anything from exotic so far. (in my to do list, but not in the near future)

But here is my current top list for fragrance selling sites.

idle's List of Fragrance(dupes) OIL sites

The Fragrance Shop

(great ! top notch... but too expensive)
        Premium Perfume Oils: Every Important Designer Perfume replicated in-house and hand-filled to order - Guaranteed Quality

SOS

(good enough / some scents are tottaly off from the original)
        Over 2500 bulk wholesale fragrance oils, free shipping available, candlemaking, soapmaking, body oils, burning oils, incense supplies, essential oils, scented incense, perfume bottles, vials, lotions, multibase, Victorias Secret, Bath and Body Works, Yankee Candle Types, Do It Yourself DIY Kits

Wholesalebodyoils

(great but some dupes tend to change signature scent after 30-40min in hot and places with high humidity)
        Body Oils, Fragrance Oils, Perfume Oil Sprays, Essential Oils, Roll-ons, Solid Perfumes, Scented Body Lotions, Body Butters, Plastic Bottles, Roll-on Bottles, Labels, Displays & Supplies at low wholesale prices

Hayward

(too hard scent with a chemical residue + missing allot of notes / also burning sensation on the skin)
        Pure Perfume oil, body oil, fragrance oil, bubble bath, lotion. Designer perfume oil. 3500 fragrances. Perfume oil roll-on. Long lasting perfume body oil.

Wellington

(same as wholesalebody)
        Wellington Fragrance has over 30 years of expertise in delivering superior fragrance oils & essential oils at competitive pricing. Whether you’re a soaper, chandler or aromatherapy expert we are your all-inclusive online shop. This isn’t just what we do, it’s what we love.

UNTESTED (Reviews Needed!)

Access more than 800 different scents of Grade "A" uncut Perfume Oil and a huge assortment of accessories and bottles.

PS: the reviews are for BODY OILS (safe for direct skin usage)
        and not for the concentrated FO (fragrance oils, for soap/candle making and so on)

Further reviews and comments on each site are welcome.
        Still searching for new site suggestions.

Please report if you test out exoticfragrances.com
        Last edited by idle; 12-21-2013, 04:23 AM.

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
        idle @ socials

Comment

O_o,...; I feel like Im reading an ad. I've used a number of fragrance body oils that you can find in shops of buety suppliers.

when it comes to a fragrance the best effect is to wear something that triggers a memory or has a self effect. It works as a lure to get a woman into the pherocloud then done deal.

Comment

I've been told my scent is exotic

Comment

There are a lot of good companies out there. I have used Save on Scents but Idle is right, they can be a far cry from the original. After checking out their site (it's been a while) I see they offer SD40B perfumers oil but pretty steep. I'm currently working out a way to offer it in bottles if needed. Getting the ATF license was freaking terrible so I really have to be careful in following the rules.

I'll keep you guys posted. Great resource Idle. I've seen this guys collection. OMG, like me, you'd be jealous.

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I have moved this to our new Fragrances area to better serve the community

Steve O
                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I would like to suggest: GALIMARD
                  Galimard est l’une des premières Maisons de Parfums françaises. Venez découvrir les secrets de nos fragrances, de la parfumerie, de nos ateliers de création

I have used the 'Sportissimo' and 'Bel Canto' and I love them . I think i'll buy more, especially the '6 Perfume extracts coffret' since you can put the perfumes of your choice.

Comment

***deleted for spam*** by idle
                    Last edited by idle; 05-08-2014, 05:28 AM.

Comment

• idle
                      idle commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hey there Paul,
                      i consider this as spam as this is your first post and its not relevant to the topic.
                      But feel free to start a thread with the product you mentioned under the "Other Vendors" section.

Any Fragrance Shop fragrances you'd especially recommend. I am thinking of getting Aventus and Green Irish Tweed.
                    Bad Wolf

Comment

These products look interesting though I have not used any.

Bad Wolf

Comment

dorfmeister you have just provided my next fragrance company. thanks!

Comment

Speaking of more exotic fragrances I just received a bottle of Armaf Tres Nuit yesterday. It is a green scent and is supposed to be a lot like Creed Green Irish Tweed.
                          Bad Wolf

Comment

I was pleasantly surprised when I discovered the new AXE 'daily fragrances'....... Tobacco & Amber is a kind of a 'T.F. -Tobacco Vanille' type of fragrance, Oud Wood & Dark Vanilla is a kind of a 'Dior- Homme Intense' type of fragrance. Both of them are amazing and last for many hours on my skin. Iced Musk & Ginger is a very fresh scent, lasts for many hours (may be more than the other two mentioned before), but I don't really like this type of scents (a bit flowery....). It may be worth buying them for daily use!

Comment

wait, Axe made something legitimate to wear as scents???

wow

Comment

Originally posted by Panikos View Post
                                I was pleasantly surprised when I discovered the new AXE 'daily fragrances'....... Tobacco & Amber is a kind of a 'T.F. -Tobacco Vanille' type of fragrance, Oud Wood & Dark Vanilla is a kind of a 'Dior- Homme Intense' type of fragrance. Both of them are amazing and last for many hours on my skin. Iced Musk & Ginger is a very fresh scent, lasts for many hours (may be more than the other two mentioned before), but I don't really like this type of scents (a bit flowery....). It may be worth buying them for daily use!
                                I wonder for how many teenagers is Tom Ford even on the radar?
                                Bad Wolf

Comment

i'm still on the hunt for a nag champa flavored essential oil...

Comment

Has anyone tried the following combination of essential oils as cover with mones?
                                    Ginger, ylang-ylang, agarwood, neroli, sandalwood, patchouli
                                    In various combinations with grape-seed oil as carrier oil
                                    Grade 1 oils are expensive .. However grade 2 and grade 3 can be tried as well.
                                    ---
                                    Ladies could use patchouli, lavendar, rose and ylang-ylang
                                    My ex used to use it and I loved it.

Comment

I am late to this thread, but have also been playing with dupe fragrances in perfume oil. My experiences are similar to what Idle posted. I purchased a range of samples of original fragrances and have been comparing the dupes to the originals. I spent roughly $100 per vendor to test their offerings since shipping is so high...might as well grab a big sample. Here are my summary impressions:

1) The Fragrance Shoppe: Dupes smell either spot-on or very similar to the originals and last a LONG time - apply before work and still smell about 30% of it after work. Expensive but a little goes a long way. Other folks usually won't smell the fragrance until they get within personal space range (apply to wrists and sides of throat). The dupes that do not smell exactly like the originals still smell very very good. If you JUST want a cover scent and don't care what it is, their blind bag purchase is a once-and done hit the road running solution. For $10, you get a small bottle (normally $58) that will last roughly 6 months. I've mixed the oils into perfumer's alcohol but it really kills longevity. The girl likes it in alcohol form though.

2) Save On Scents: 1 out of 5 resemble the original, the rest are between 20% and 50% of the original. The good ones are decent enough to be wearable. All of the dupes are very shallow - meaning they hit the most blatant notes of the original, but none of the nuances. Aventus smells like pineapple and liquid smoke, and that's it. L'eau D'issey smells almost exactly like PXS's FXS scent, but is definitely not as fresh smelling as the original. Lasts a while, maybe 4 hours. I'd only buy from these guys for very simple scents. Stay away from the complex. For these, I bought the highest level concentrate (Ultra? can't remember what it's called) and diluted in FCO according to SOS's recommended ratios. Or, these mix with perfumer's alcohol very well - maintains the smell and gains airyness at the cost of a little longevity. SOS's strength is, you can tune the concentration to your liking. I actually do use their L'eau D'Issey (mixed in alcohol) to cover my FXS-scented pheromones when the scent needs refreshed but the pheromones don't.

3) Hayward - Some of their dupes are extremely close to the originals once on skin (1 out of 6 I've tested fall into this category). The rest are quite off from the originals. More complex formulations than SOS. About a third of the dupes smell disgusting (has an ashtray or burnt weeds smell after 5 minutes). Scents don't last long, maybe 1-1.5 hours. JPG's Le Male doesn't smell anything like the original and I washed it off due to disgust after 3 minutes. The products feel like they came out of a DIY garage shop...the ingredients are there but have not been refined. It's a shame because it appears they have the ability to make first class dupes if they just made some practice changes. You also need to bathe in this stuff to get the scent noticeable. Everything feels overdiluted. Seems to get better with age as my later tests turned out slightly better than day 1 tests.

4) Wholesalebodyoils - Mixed feelings here. Some smell really good even though they not exactly like the originals. Longevity is low, right around 2-3 hours. Many of these dupes dry down to smell the same. I feel like there are a few common bases used across their offerings - one is a powdery/floral smell, one is amber-ish, one is smokey. When I say common, I mean they smell EXACTLY the same on dry-down, not just similar. Their oils are extremely inexpensive though. Unique to these guys is, some of their oils give a burning sensation on my skin...strong burn on neck but just slight on wrist. Not all of their oils do that though, just some (like Creed Silver Mountain Water). Very artificial looking colors in their oils added.

As a side note, two of the Tom Ford dupes (Black Orchid and Neroli Portofino) smelled almost exactly the same across SOS, Hayward and Wholesalebodyoils. They even have the same tint. Slightly different consistency in the oil though. Hayward's lasted the shortest time, SOS felt the most concentrated and lasted the longest. I did not find any other fragrances that smelled this close to each other across the different vendors though.

If I'd have seen Idle's list, I would have ordered from other suppliers to give different vendor impressions. I will move on to try other vendors. High on my list is Scentsational Shoppe, due to them being around for so long and live or die on the quality of their dupes. ExoticFragrances appears interesting and offers reasonably priced samples, but they sell the same dilutent (Mr. Ben's) as Scentsational Shoppe, which makes me wonder if they are just re-sellers of SS's fragrances.

The only place I'd re-order from the above tested list is The Fragrance Shop. The other ones might be cheaper but their products have a high chance of being unusable IMO.

The Common Scents has a crazy 30% off sale going on - huge list of dupes, some not available anywhere else. The negative reviews of them make them an unattractive test, but who knows...maybe dropping $40 is worth just seeing how they compare to the others.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X