yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

how do you get pheromones out of your clothes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you get pheromones out of your clothes?

I'm doing laundry and the dryer has vents that hook up outside to the entry way to the apartment... and my roommate said she could smell the pheromones from outside while my clothes are in the dryer!!!! WTF

How do I get them out?! How did they get stuck to my clothes? Even after going through the wash...

eternitys_child

Comment

I don't usually spray them on my clothed Ixist

although I did spray one of taboo underneath my clothes earlier this week, and that is probably what she smelled. It just caught me off guard. I didn't know the mones can ruin clothes !!!!! That sucks!

Comment

• Ixist
        Ixist commented
        Editing a comment

You may hafta wash 2-3-4 times to get it out. On your skin, even without bathing, the bacteria will eventually break down the pheros. This is not the case with clothes. There's nothing there to break them down. They will persist. I learned this the hard way.

Comment

Have you tried getting a container and adding water and extra detergent and just letting it sit for a few hours, then throwing it into the wash?

Comment

Try adding a cup of hydrogen peroxide to your wash

Comment

Thanks guys I'll be trying the suggestions

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
              You may hafta wash 2-3-4 times to get it out. On your skin, even without bathing, the bacteria will eventually break down the pheros. This is not the case with clothes. There's nothing there to break them down. They will persist. I learned this the hard way.
              Is there a story here`???
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Basic proccedure: Pheromones on the skin. Not on the clothes. Cologne is ok on the clothes.
                Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

There isn't a laundry soap similar to hunters soap somewhere?
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Yes there is.

Comment

Yes there is.
                      And where do I get it?
                      Arsenal

Comment

Here you can oder it online as part of a kit. Idk about there.

Comment

Here you can oder it online as part of a kit. Idk about there.
                          Ok, thanks.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                            Thanks guys I'll be trying the suggestions
                            Greetings,
                            Which suggestion worked the best for you.
                            This afternoon, I opened the dryer after doing a load and blown away by the pheromone scent on my clothings.
                            I didn't apply to skin, but the clothes rubbed on my skin, thus the pheros stuck to the clothing. Are the pheromones still effective even though they've been washed and dried?
                            "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Greetings,
                              Which suggestion worked the best for you.
                              This afternoon, I opened the dryer after doing a load and blown away by the pheromone scent on my clothings.
                              I didn't apply to skin, but the clothes rubbed on my skin, thus the pheros stuck to the clothing. Are the pheromones still effective even though they've been washed and dried?
                              Hello,
                              Yes. According to Garry from LAL, the pheromones keep working for 1 week if they are applied on clothes. I found it to be true.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

Hello,
                                Yes. According to Garry from LAL, the pheromones keep working for 1 week if they are applied on clothes. I found it to be true.
                                Thanks for your reply. This is has me wondering about the concentration of pheromone content in my coat. There was a time in which I'd spray pheromones on my arm, and although I let it dry before getting dressed, I'm sure there was a considerable amount pheros in arm of my coat.
                                "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

I don't get build up from sprays but I do with oils. Depending on the amount of build up you will need several washings. I've ODed from build up on my coat before.

Comment

I don't get build up from sprays but I do with oils. Depending on the amount of build up you will need several washings. I've ODed from build up on my coat before.
                                    Oi. How did that go?
                                    Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Oi. How did that go?
                                      Good question.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X