yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

how do you get pheromones out of your clothes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Oi. How did that go?
    Do ODs ever go well?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Do ODs ever go well?
      Very good question.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Greetings,
        Which suggestion worked the best for you.
        This afternoon, I opened the dryer after doing a load and blown away by the pheromone scent on my clothings.
        I didn't apply to skin, but the clothes rubbed on my skin, thus the pheros stuck to the clothing. Are the pheromones still effective even though they've been washed and dried?
        just try not to get it in your clothes XD

that's about the only advice I can give you. It's probably contributing highly to "pheromone buildup" which people think is going on in their skin, but likely happens on their clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post

just try not to get it in your clothes XD

that's about the only advice I can give you. It's probably contributing highly to "pheromone buildup" which people think is going on in their skin, but likely happens on their clothes.
          Yes the buildup definitely happens. I used to think build up was a bunch of BS but I can now for sure notice that buildup can be very sticky to clothes. Yes they're effective even if washed, but probably not as much diffusion going on as if fresh. It's probably more for self-effects lol
          PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
          PXS
          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
          Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
          AD
          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X