yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Good cover scents to use with mones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good cover scents to use with mones?

Need suggestions for cover scents besides sultans od and I just bought cool water but I'm not sure if it's a good cover scent or if it projects good in a work environment or even during social outings or just going out on the town even tho I heard about it on here

It seems to me that the lighter style and/or aquatics don't work as well as the spicy orientals.

My collection includes:

Man by Rochas
    Sexual Noir by Michel Germain
    Gentlemen Only Intense by Givenchy
    Armani Code Colonia by Giorgio Armani
    Nuit D'Issey by Issey Miyaki
    Michael by Michael Kors

And while it is more in the fresh, clean citrusy category, Summer 2015 by Issey Miyaki. It's strong and has great longevity.

For cops I use Akuto or Sultans Oud.
    Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 10-15-2017, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Update:

Added

Nuit D'Issey Parfum by Issey Myaki
      Intense by S. T. Dupont.

Dropped

Armani Code Colonia by Giorgio Armani

I began to detect a note I didn't care for. Found out it has clary sage.
      Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 11-13-2017, 03:31 PM.

Comment

None of you own Drakkar Noir, the most genius fragrance for men ever created.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Comment

Spicebomb is unisex for me.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Spicebomb is unisex for me.

Comment

I think a man could use a fragrance for women that is centered on amber.
                Arsenal

Comment

• Ixist
                  Ixist commented
                  Editing a comment

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ok.

Cuba's wild heart is good

Comment

Interesting, I get none of those notes from Akuto. To my nose it's an ambergris bomb with a background of spice (cinnamon and nutmeg).

Not a fan of Le Male nor lavender, in general. There are a rare few well balanced fragrances with lavender that I would ever wear.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Interesting, I get none of those notes from Akuto. To my nose it's an ambergris bomb with a background of spice (cinnamon and nutmeg).

Not a fan of Le Male nor lavender, in general. There are a rare few well balanced fragrances with lavender that I would ever wear.

Comment

Yes I'm aware that Le Male is very popular and ubiquitous. It's just not my style.

Comment

• Harrisalexis90
                        Harrisalexis90 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I've never had what is it like to you?

None of you own Drakkar Noir, the most genius fragrance for men ever created.
                      Not since the 80s. It's old news. I never understood women's fascination with it. It has lavender and jasmine both of which I loathe.

Comment

Yes I'm aware that Le Male is very popular and ubiquitous. It's just not my style.
                        I hate Le Male, every man that doesn't have that in their fragrance wardrobe automaticly got a + point.
                        Arsenal

Comment

What about cool water? Scottie2Hottie

Comment

I hate Le Male, every man that doesn't have that in their fragrance wardrobe automaticly got a + point.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.wonderful View Post
                              What about cool water? Scottie2Hottie
                              Not really a fan of the aquatics. I don't hate them, they just don't excite me. I hate florals...jasmine most and lavender, rose. I can tolerate carnation because it tends to be spicy and neroli. I prefer Orientals and gourmands. I like notes of amber, ambergris, tobacco, Tonka bean, sandalwood, oud, musks, coffee, cocoa, spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, coriander and cumin (somewhat), leather, honey, oakmoss. I can tolerate patchouli if well balanced. If done well I like herbs like rosemary, thyme and basil (somewhat). I hate really cedary colognes. Stuff like Burburry by Burburry are offensive. Strong jasmine and cedar.

As you can see, I'm rather particular about my scents. The one's that most men wear are not for me. I don't want to smell like every other guy anyway.
                              Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 11-17-2017, 11:28 AM.

Comment

I agree Scottie2Hottie but it's difficult to find a cologne that most women find attractive tho that aren't widely used

Comment

I get compliments on what I wear and they aren't widely popular. I get the "oooooo you smell goooood, what are you wearing?" comments a lot. Of course there are usually pheros involved too. lol

Comment

He, he, he. You make me laugh.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X