yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Do they spread the same?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do they spread the same?

I was wondering if mones diffusion tech is the same in some conditions... here in Lima, sometimes weather can be very windy, cloudy and you know... the smog and all that... also, I work a a bank, there's AC there but it's not too strong, will mones work the same?

In my experience.........no.

The best diffusion that I ever achieved was in a car mid-winter with the heat on. So good in fact that I have been openly critical of Stevo's diffusion tech, as I suspect it can make or break a mix.

Comment

Have you had a chance to read this thread ?

Comment

Diffusion Tech is more than just a simple one way solution thing

For example A good Designers cologne company counts on diffusion and fixation mainly. Scents are good but mainly because of their carrier base and fixation
        Both go hand by hand.
        And since we are not selling colognes .. Steve had to tweak it a little bit so that the diffusion rate is right and in the same time we get a great silage of at least a few meters (in normal conditions / no winds / or airflow around you that will direct the evaporation in another direction), and in the same time it last over the time we are saying (fixating the blend on your skin same way colognes are made)

Btw 92diego i was in Lima 5+ years ago
        There was some kind of election .. voting day.. no alcohol was allowed that day..
        had to use allot of persuasion (alpha mones) to get something to drink even at the hotel that day....

Click on the thumbnail maybe this will be familiar

But otherwise i got great time there

As for the pheromones it was really humid.
        Warm with heavy breathing air (when i compare it to the one in EU)
        Its just to much humid for a an European

but to your question.

AC wont interfere much... but its depending on where the airflow is going.
        I am sure the AC is not blowing directly at you. so you are ok.
        If there is an airflow blowing directly at you then your pheromone cloud will be blown away further and affect people that are standing in that direction away from you.
        Last edited by idle; 01-26-2017, 06:14 PM.

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
        idle @ socials

Comment

• 92diego
          92diego commented
          Editing a comment
          Dude hahahahaha glad you could visit my country, yes that's Jockey Plaza Mall! I used to live near the place in the 1st pic (1 block left)

• 92diego
          92diego commented
          Editing a comment
          Actually the ac is blowing straight to the floor, but I'm not right under it, so there should be no problem... will the cold enviroment affect the diffusion?

• angelo
          angelo commented
          Editing a comment
          such a young lad

PS: 92diego
        is the young actress Maricarmen (from Lima) ...
        still making new seasons of ... cant remember the name of the sitcom there...

Just curious

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
        idle @ socials

Comment

• 92diego
          92diego commented
          Editing a comment
          If you are asking about Maricarmen Marin, then sadly no, she's in another program right now :/

• idle
          idle commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep thats the one... so she is still acting ? Nice... Might give her a call
          I think i will surprise her about our pheromone venture

• 92diego
          92diego commented
          Editing a comment
          She's doing a show about imitation, it would be great if you give her a call

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X