yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Why I will always wear copulins from now on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may have to give straight cops a try. I do like SOB mucho.
    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

i use dp.

i did noticed now that it has its limits.
      on men its more consistent but i do believe that repeated exposure on short time, lessen the effects.
      on women, the dirty primitive i would say is somewhat consistent, never got bad reaction but the balant hits are inconsistent, probabley has to do with the ovulation cycle.

for me, dp is more of an add on to other mixed, although very usefull on its own.

as a standalone, so far sob seems way better. its alot more social, feels more well rounded and charismatic.
      and mannn the self effects cant be compared at all for me.
      dp makes me hornier and sometimes gives me confident boost.
      sob makes me hornier and puts me in a very confident social asshole vibe, great for gettin attraction, sex and having fucking awsome nights to be rememberd.

Comment

SOB contains cops?

Comment

• hombre
          hombre commented
          Editing a comment
          hell yeah it does

I? there already a thread on what smell like to women and what the men's products smell like to them?
        If there is, I do not see it.

I get a little self conscious whenl I smell the cops in Ascend after it punches through my cologne after a few hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncearound View Post
          I? there already a thread on what smell like to women and what the men's products smell like to them?
          If there is, I do not see it.

I get a little self conscious whenl I smell the cops in Ascend after it punches through my cologne after a few hours.
          i dont know if there is but i personally like the smell of copulins. i never had a girl tell me i smell bad even though i use them alot.
          i also have used a few times a good amount of DP which contains cops without cover while having sex and didnt get any comment about the smell.

i dont think there is a male copulins if thats what you mean. copulins signals that the female is fertile, men are always fertile we have no cycle.
          testosterone is pretty linked how musch the male is fertile although not directly so i suppose enone kinda signals about the men fertility.

about the smell:
          t metabolites and cops will stink to some women but are attractive to all women at least when they are fertile. in the western society we are used to wash of all the stuff that makes us smell including pheromones so people are more sensitive to that "stank".
          at the end of the day it is a natural smell that signals very attractive things so while i would recommend smelling reasonably well at most times, i wouldnt stress myself too much about smelling like a real savage from time to time. many women will still appreciate it.

Comment

I wear cops almost everyday now for the same reasons as was mentioned in the first post. I use to wear a very strong and commanding blend like BW or A314 REV32 as my base and it is not really who I am.

So now I wear a more social alpha blend and just wear a small amount of cops and it I get the effects of much stronger blends without the intimidation. Cops works miracles on men, but women it can be very inconsistent. I like to lean on heavier Nol blends especially B-nol to help smooth this aspect out.

Comment

To me, Cops is a must have in one's arsenal. It creates mutual respect from men, i dont know why but with cops, guys are always friendly and respectful to me. And the self effects alone are worth it.

On women, i think it works more consistently on older women. Atleast to me. Younger girls are more timid when i wear cops around them, but older women just eats it up.

Comment

Anyone have an idea how to turn some of my cops oil into a spray?
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                  Anyone have an idea how to turn some of my cops oil into a spray?
                  Looking at your arsenal, i assume your cops is Desire me. Why not extract some ml's of the cops oil into a spray bottle and dilute it in the ratio of 60:40 perfumers alchohol to desire me oils. Add 5% diffusion tecchnology and a scent if you like or if your desire me is unscented. Let it sit for a few weeks and shake it daily multiple times. The concentration of desire me is 41 mg/10ml or 4+mg/1ml. That concentration is more than enough to be effective in a spray form imo.

Comment

• Primross
                    Primross commented
                    Editing a comment
                    will try it out. thanks

• Playboy
                    Playboy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No problem, hope it works for you.

This is where my prime membership helps lol
                  Pheromone XS
                  Oil: evolve, xist
                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

dm+ spray, gave me a significant mood boost with a dash of haughtiness. fantastic.
                    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
                      dm+ spray, gave me a significant mood boost with a dash of haughtiness. fantastic.
                      Being horny gives a certain energy, noticed this?
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X