yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Why I will always wear copulins from now on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cops works well, never seen a bad reaction... I just remember once, I went to bouldering place, as Im entering the room, at the same time than two other guys.. the guy in charge of the teaching said "Wow, it smells gay right now". He was really joking to one of the guys walking beside me, so I can't not know if pheromone trigger that reaction or just a coincidence.
    That day, I just received the products, so new toy, probably I spray more than I should...I was using Ascend with cops..
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Just a funny memory... I don't know why I remember from many years ago. I was a child, in the tv day time was a Spanish movie, in which a boy about 18-22 yo, stole a women underwear then he went to his room and was smelling with pleasure..
      For me, I was confused on why he was doing this, I found it very weird... Now copulins knowledge explains why..
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

One question guys, how can you describe the smell of natural copulins? Sometimes, with girlfriend I put something on the finger and put close to my nose. It feels well smelling, however I almost don't find any special smell, like something sweet or just no smell. But sensation when smelling is good.

Comment

copulins smell like horse manure but it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Calone View Post
            copulins smell like horse manure but it works.
            wow, that's a very different smell from what I perceive...

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post
              wow, that's a very different smell from what I perceive...
              Have you smelled synthetic copulins? Natural copulins are produced in a small concentration and in my opinion are very light smelling. Synthetic copulins (because they are pure and very concentrated) are VERY strong smelling. They are amplified because they are lab-made and because they are heavily concentrated. That's probably why you don't smell them as badly in a "natural" situation.
              PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
              PXS
              Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
              Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
              Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
              AD
              AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

I love the smell of cops. Just open up DM and sniff from the bottle direct.
                PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
                PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
                Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
                Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post

Have you smelled synthetic copulins? Natural copulins are produced in a small concentration and in my opinion are very light smelling. Synthetic copulins (because they are pure and very concentrated) are VERY strong smelling. They are amplified because they are lab-made and because they are heavily concentrated. That's probably why you don't smell them as badly in a "natural" situation.
                  Well, I have smelled synthetic copulins when applying SOB or Ascend, you're right in the pheromone products comes heavily concentrated and also the alcohol diffuse them rapidly.

But when naturally, the liquid from women after few seconds in contact with air, it dries, so diffusion almost like stops..

Comment

Originally posted by elvin.tan77 View Post
                    I love the smell of cops. Just open up DM and sniff from the bottle direct.
                    mmm I do that indeed haha. A nice adrenaline rush comes with it too!
                    PXS
                    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                    AD
                    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

To me androstenone gives a strong adrenaline feeling, specially when doing a sport... Even sometimes I used to smell directly from TUTH bottles before going outside the house..

Comment

Where do you apply DM? I've been rubbing it on my forearms and hands.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDickBoss69 View Post
                          Where do you apply DM? I've been rubbing it on my forearms and hands.
                          Mostly my forearm. I try not to get any on my hands because it will be washed away quicker. I hate the oils because personally I like applying on my neck and I can't really do that if I don't want to touch the oil with my fingers but DM only comes in oil form sadly. Keep in mind if you use your fingers to "spread" the oils you are probably wasting half the dose on your fingers which will likely get washed away the next time you wash your hands. That's why I just put 1 or 2 drops on my forearm/upper arm and let gravity spread it around for me.
                          PXS
                          AD

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post

Mostly my forearm. I try not to get any on my hands because it will be washed away quicker. I hate the oils because personally I like applying on my neck and I can't really do that if I don't want to touch the oil with my fingers but DM only comes in oil form sadly. Keep in mind if you use your fingers to "spread" the oils you are probably wasting half the dose on your fingers which will likely get washed away the next time you wash your hands. That's why I just put 1 or 2 drops on my forearm/upper arm and let gravity spread it around for me.
                            I've smelled my fingers after a few washings and it still smells like cops. I would always wear DP around my neck but than thought....I must've been doing some kinky stuff to get cops on my neck. Maybe my face got squirted on. I'm gonna take a full drop, put most on my lower belly and some on my forearm. Do cops fly around and stick to men during sex?

Comment

I've smelled my fingers after a few washings and it still smells like cops. I would always wear DP around my neck but than thought....I must've been doing some kinky stuff to get cops on my neck. Maybe my face got squirted on. I'm gonna take a full drop, put most on my lower belly and some on my forearm. Do cops fly around and stick to men during sex?
                              Maybe my face got squirted on
                              I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                              Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                              Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

It will still smell (they are strong) but the concentration will be diminished. Some of the cops will ultimately go down the drain though, so why waste it? For me I don't want to pay for something to be washed off even if its a little bit. Plus our fingers are used so often the natural wear of touching things will diminish the mones. Oil is very sticky, but when you spread it with your fingers you're probably cutting the dose in half because of how much will stick on your fingers.

As for location...I've found it doesn't matter. Diffusion is diffusion is diffusion. If you expect a girl to smell you 5-10 feet away it doesn't matter where on your body the mones are located (SteveO is very favorable of this view as well). I just put them on where they will have the most access to fresh air (not under clothing) and where they are least likely to get washed (usually my neck, but forearm for oils because it's easier to put them there). Other than that I think it really doesn't matter.

As for cops during sex....they probably end up on your pubes but there's a whole debate as to whether or not natural cops would diffuse through tight clothing like jeans (probably not). If we were cavemen...that would be a different story
                              PXS
                              AD

Comment

Hey knowledgeispower I hear your concern. Just wanna find out what's your thought on how much oil can our skin absorb?
                                PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
                                PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
                                Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
                                Others: LIIK V1

Comment

I think natural cops stick in pubic hair. During sex, warm temperature and body transpiration I feel like cops fly as evaporating..

Perhaps, if after sex you don't clean penis and area around. Then go somewhere, raise body temperature (cyling or similar) to sweating.. I think is possible the woman sitting beside you can smell the copulins.. but woman should be very close to you. So, better buy a XSpheromone product

Comment

Cops do fly.........in helicopters. I,m sorry i had to do it,lol. Phew tough room,lol. But yes it does, I had a lady at work say she was jealous because I smell like pussy, and some other girl got some lol. Wore the cops on my neck and behind my ear.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Calone View Post
                                      Cops do fly.........in helicopters. I,m sorry i had to do it,lol. Phew tough room,lol. But yes it does, I had a lady at work say she was jealous because I smell like pussy, and some other girl got some lol. Wore the cops on my neck and behind my ear.
                                      hahah, good one that girl was jealous coz lack of sex...

Comment

Originally posted by elvin.tan77 View Post
                                        Hey knowledgeispower I hear your concern. Just wanna find out what's your thought on how much oil can our skin absorb?
                                        Our skin can absorb oil no problem. For example when I put 1 or 2 drops of a PXS oil on my skin, I don't spread it, I just leave it there (use gravity to spread it a bit). Within 15 minutes or so the oil is gone. It's not disappearing, the skin just absorbed it Another common oil product for skin is manicure oil. Many times women (and men) will use some cuticle oil during a manicure to help nourish the cuticles and provide healthier nails. They put some of the oil on the cuticles and let the skin absorb it. Our skins are like sponges for water, oils, etc (think of how prune like your skin is after a long bath). The thing is, while skin absorbs alcohol + water no problem, oils last a lot longer before they disappear from our skin hence why the diffusion with oil is slower and longer-lasting.
                                        PXS
                                        AD

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X