yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Why I will always wear copulins from now on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falvinski
    replied
    Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post
    I've found that the ONLY good cover for cops is Pepper and Nutmeg. Everything else makes the smell repulsive to women (or me lol). The Pepper and Nutmeg makes the smell invisible literally. Sultan's Oud despite my initial post is a BAD cover, my wife says it smells like rotten garbage. However the Pepper and Nutmeg and she doesn't even notice the cops smell...
    So, do you still wear the Copulins? Any new adventures with desire me solo?
    ?????

Leave a comment:

• knowledgeispower
    replied
    I've found that the ONLY good cover for cops is Pepper and Nutmeg. Everything else makes the smell repulsive to women (or me lol). The Pepper and Nutmeg makes the smell invisible literally. Sultan's Oud despite my initial post is a BAD cover, my wife says it smells like rotten garbage. However the Pepper and Nutmeg and she doesn't even notice the cops smell...

Leave a comment:

• Vinko
    replied
    hard to find anything that will go all the way with those products

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    I've been using Ascend with cops lately. Nothing seems too cover it. And that's at relatively low concentration. I, personally, like the smell but others may not. No one has commented on it so far but that doesn't mean they can't smell it.
    I've recently found that the Akuto scent works well. The ambergris note blends well with the cops smell. I just wish Akuto had greater longevity.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Oh ok.....idk that. Perhaps a cologne would work better.

Leave a comment:

• Vinko
    replied
    Scottie2Hottie some local male deodorant, natura's kaiak.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    What are you using for a cover Vinko ?

Leave a comment:

• Vinko
    replied
    Thank you, Ragnar Lothbrook !

On my first experience, I sprinkled one jet to my left wrist and spread it to the left, as this seems the easiest way to make more out of less.

the thing is very potent. four hours later, the deodorant i used as a cover scent wore off but the mones are still around!

Leave a comment:

• Ragnar Lothbrook
    replied
    Vinko I go for both sides of the neck, and behind my ears. Depends on what I'm wearing. short sleeves- I might put some inside my elbows, or with a tank top I'll put more on my chest.

Leave a comment:

• Vinko
    replied
    where do you apply Ascend, folks?

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    I usually can't smell a fresh application (except for cops) but can hours later after my cologne fades. Must have something to do with my body chemistry. I posted about it in another thread the other day.

Leave a comment:

• Ragnar Lothbrook
    replied
    I must have a really bad nose, because I wear Ascend every day to work. Only once has a co worker ever asked about what I was wearing in a negative way. and that was when I first started, so I probably had too much on, or too many mixed together.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    I've been using Ascend with cops lately. Nothing seems too cover it. And that's at relatively low concentration. I, personally, like the smell but others may not. No one has commented on it so far but that doesn't mean they can't smell it.

Leave a comment:

• elvin.tan77
    replied
    Cops + Sultan Oud. After things have settled down, the smell is a little talcum-y and reminds me of a newborn baby....

Leave a comment:

• Vinko
    replied
    one day i took a spray of some AD product (can't remember which) and a friend nearby said somthing there smelled of sanitary napkins!

from what i've read lately, i assume maybe that's the cops!

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    I've never had any luck with Cops. They've always worked against me. Years ago when they first became available I was gung ho about trying them, thinking about the concept of social proof. That theory wasn't supported by my experiments. I found that if I used Cops along with my usual mix it put women off. They seemed to assume I was taken and would back off. I also didn't like the affect on other men. They acted goofy and flirty like I was a woman or something. That being said, I do like the self affects and noticed an almost immediate T rush.

YMMV

Leave a comment:

• knowledgeispower
    replied
    Originally posted by elvin.tan77 View Post
    Hey knowledgeispower I hear your concern. Just wanna find out what's your thought on how much oil can our skin absorb?
    Our skin can absorb oil no problem. For example when I put 1 or 2 drops of a PXS oil on my skin, I don't spread it, I just leave it there (use gravity to spread it a bit). Within 15 minutes or so the oil is gone. It's not disappearing, the skin just absorbed it Another common oil product for skin is manicure oil. Many times women (and men) will use some cuticle oil during a manicure to help nourish the cuticles and provide healthier nails. They put some of the oil on the cuticles and let the skin absorb it. Our skins are like sponges for water, oils, etc (think of how prune like your skin is after a long bath). The thing is, while skin absorbs alcohol + water no problem, oils last a lot longer before they disappear from our skin hence why the diffusion with oil is slower and longer-lasting.

Leave a comment:

• Loquisimo
    replied
    Originally posted by Roberto Calone View Post
    Cops do fly.........in helicopters. I,m sorry i had to do it,lol. Phew tough room,lol. But yes it does, I had a lady at work say she was jealous because I smell like pussy, and some other girl got some lol. Wore the cops on my neck and behind my ear.
    hahah, good one that girl was jealous coz lack of sex...

Leave a comment:

• Roberto Calone
    replied
    Cops do fly.........in helicopters. I,m sorry i had to do it,lol. Phew tough room,lol. But yes it does, I had a lady at work say she was jealous because I smell like pussy, and some other girl got some lol. Wore the cops on my neck and behind my ear.

Leave a comment:

• Loquisimo
    replied
    Originally posted by BigDickBoss69 View Post

I've smelled my fingers after a few washings and it still smells like cops. I would always wear DP around my neck but than thought....I must've been doing some kinky stuff to get cops on my neck. Maybe my face got squirted on. I'm gonna take a full drop, put most on my lower belly and some on my forearm. Do cops fly around and stick to men during sex?
    I think natural cops stick in pubic hair. During sex, warm temperature and body transpiration I feel like cops fly as evaporating..

Perhaps, if after sex you don't clean penis and area around. Then go somewhere, raise body temperature (cyling or similar) to sweating.. I think is possible the woman sitting beside you can smell the copulins.. but woman should be very close to you. So, better buy a XSpheromone product

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X